Pit bulls are safe around children!

Oh I get it. You feel stupid for everything youve said in this thread, so now this is a feeble attempt to slither away like the snake that you are. It isnt going to work.

No. I feel fine. I'm asking you to quote where I said I allow my dogs to baby sit my kids. Can you do that or not? Your diversion wont work.

Did you or did you not leave your kids with your "pits"? I already know you wont answer that question, because you know being honest right now will make you look like a fool... again. We all know your kids were alone with your pits, likely on hundreds of occasions, if not thousands. How could they not be? You are a fool for doing that. I consider that terrible parenting.

Still diverting I see. I guess that means you don't have the quote. We all knew that anyway but nice try.

No. I feel fine. I'm asking you to quote where I said I allow my dogs to baby sit my kids. Can you do that or not? Your diversion wont work.

Did you or did you not leave your kids with your "pits"? I already know you wont answer that question, because you know being honest right now will make you look like a fool... again. We all know your kids were alone with your pits, likely on hundreds of occasions, if not thousands. How could they not be? You are a fool for doing that. I consider that terrible parenting.

Still diverting I see. I guess that means you don't have the quote. We all knew that anyway but nice try.

I couldnt help but notice that you did EXACTLY what I said you would do. Right now you will avoid answering for your poor decision making when it comes to children and pit bulls. Your stupidity is dangerous.

I couldnt help but notice that you did EXACTLY what I said you would do. Right now you will avoid answering for your poor decision making when it comes to children and pit bulls. Your stupidity is dangerous.

I couldnt help but notice you didn't provide a quote. Thats exactly what I thought you would do too. I know you feel foolish for flapping your gums to soon but you tend to do that often. You should have learned by now.

I couldnt help but notice you didn't provide a quote. Thats exactly what I thought you would do too. I know you feel foolish for flapping your gums to soon but you tend to do that often. You should have learned by now.

Why would I bother posting a quote of you talking about you raising children around them and referring to them as "nanny dogs"? We all read it. It doesnt need to be posted again. You also implied that you brought pitbulls around a class out kindergarteners. Your stupidity is endangering children and everyone around you.

Last edited:

Why would I bother posting a quote of you talking about you raising children around them and referring to them as "nanny dogs"? We all read it. It doesnt need to be posted again. You aksi implied that you brought pitbulls a round a class out kindergarteners. Your stupidity is endangering children and everyone around you. Your lack of good judgement is a burdon on the rest of us.

Another diversion. Unfortunately I have you pinned down. I wont allow you to lose sight of that. I know this is embarrassing for you but you keep putting your foot in your mouth son. Produce the quote if you can.

Its pretty obvious to everyone you are confused. It would have been a lot more effective if you could quote me saying I allowed my pits to baby sit my kids. I'm sorta curious as to why you cant do that to support your claim?

I bet you wish you had this keyboard right about now don't you? :lol:

original.jpg

Last edited:
Asslickius provides the perfect example of someone who should not own a pit bull or any other breed of dog. Irrational, irresponsible punks like him are not fit to steward any of God's creatures.

It is not the fault of pit bulls for being what they are, but there is no legitimate reason for having a dog where another breed is not a MUCH better choice. Reading some of these posts, you get the feeling that some people own pit bulls just to say "Oh yeah? Well I can do it!" which in the end is really no different than the punk-ass teenager doing the 'over-compensation strut' down the sidewalk with some poor dog at the end of a heavy length of chain completely inappropriate for restraining it.

Stupid punks will be stupid punks, even after they are too old to wear their jeans around mid-ass because their mid-ass disappeared a few decades ago.

Asslickius provides the perfect example of someone who should not own a pit bull or any other breed of dog. Irrational, irresponsible punks like him are not fit to steward any of God's creatures.

It is not the fault of pit bulls for being what they are, but there is no legitimate reason for having a dog where another breed is not a MUCH better choice. Reading some of these posts, you get the feeling that some people own pit bulls just to say "Oh yeah? Well I can do it!" which in the end is really no different than the punk-ass teenager doing the 'over-compensation strut' down the sidewalk with some poor dog at the end of a heavy length of chain completely inappropriate for restraining it.

Stupid punks will be stupid punks, even after they are too old to wear their jeans around mid-ass because their mid-ass disappeared a few decades ago.

People claiming to know what the perfect breed of dog is for someone else are the most irrational and whiny people alive. Whiny punks like you are funny and pathetic all at the same time. You are scared of pit bulls and you think everyone else should share your fear. Unk. You are nothing but the rawest of pussies.

Last edited:

People claiming to know what the perfect breed of dog is for someone else are the most irrational and whiny people alive. Whiny punks like you are funny and pathetic all at the same time. You are scared of pit bulls and you think everyone else should share your fear. Unk. You are nothing but the rawest of pussies.

Oh look, there's one of those punks doing the 'over-compensation strut' I was talking about. :rolleyes:

Take your issues to a shrink, dickless. The dog isn't making your 'shortcoming' any bigger.

Usually people get a dog because they like that breed of dog, not because it is the "best" in any particular area.

Same with cats. I'm more of a cat person... and no matter what cat I get, its always gotta be Siamese or part Siamese. I just like that breed of cat.

After my full blooded Siamese died, I adopted another which was half Siamese, half Turkish Angora. I thought I was done. But then a friend of mine had a litter of kittens that we saw get born on freaking Halloween! I had to adopt one of them! I took a boy and named him Samhein Samael. Aka Sam. Half Siamese, half black cat (whatever breed that was). So basically a black/ Siamese cat born on Halloween. What a badass little Familiar!

When I finally adopted him, it was 12/12/12. It was Fate!

So yeah... I can understand how some people might feel the same about their Pitbulls.

Last edited:

Oh look, there's one of those punks doing the 'over-compensation strut' I was talking about. :rolleyes:

Take your issues to a shrink, dickless. The dog isn't making your 'shortcoming' any bigger.

You are so insecure. I know I must intimidate you. Why else would you start talking about my dick? This is about dogs. 2 different things. Like I said funny and pathetic. :lol:

If you want a companion animal, a pit bull is obviously not the best choice given their well-established track record of violently unpredictable behavior, particularly regarding children.

If you want a dog to sound the alarm if those of ill intent are about, there are many small breeds that have been bred for centuries just to accentuate such characteristics. Any of them would be a better choice than a pit.

If you want an attack dog (for whatever reason) other breeds would be a better choice since pits were bred to be aggressive to other animals and not to humans. Problems arise when very young humans are perceived by these dogs as small animals.

If you want a hunting dog there are obviously many much, much better choices.

If you want a service dog there are many much, much more approachable, intelligent and trainable breeds.

The only role where a pit is the best choice is in dog fighting, which is a vile, utterly immoral, and indefensible practice.

If you want a companion animal, a pit bull is obviously not the best choice given their well-established track record of violently unpredictable behavior, particularly regarding children.

If you want a dog to sound the alarm if those of ill intent are about, there are many small breeds that have been bred for centuries just to accentuate such characteristics. Any of them would be a better choice than a pit.

If you want an attack dog (for whatever reason) other breeds would be a better choice since pits were bred to be aggressive to other animals and not to humans. Problems arise when very young humans are perceived by these dogs as small animals.

If you want a service dog there are many much, much more approachable, intelligent and trainable breeds.

The only role where a pit is the best choice is in dog fighting, which is a vile, utterly immoral, and indefensible practice.

Who the fuck cares about all that. If you like the breed than none of that matters. A dog doesn't have be "the greatest" at anything for it to become an awesome pet.

Usually people get a dog because they like that breed of dog, not because it is the "best" in any particular area.

Same with cats. I'm more of a cat person... and no matter what cat I get, its always gotta be Siamese or part Siamese. I just like that breed of cat.

After my full blooded Siamese died, I adopted another which was half Siamese, half Turkish Angora. I thought I was done. But then a friend of mine had a litter of kittens that we saw get born on freaking Halloween! I had to adopt one of them! I took a boy and named him Samhein Samael. Aka Sam. Half Siamese, half black cat (whatever breed that was). So basically a black/ Siamese cat born on Halloween. What a badass little Familiar!

So I can understand how some people feel the same about Pitbulls.

I actually disliked pits for a long time because all the ones I knew where I grew up were trained to be killers. I used to think like some of the other people that had never owned a pit. A good friend of mine had one and he was a intelligent and very friendly dog. After much research I got one and never regretted the decision. By far the best dog I have ever owned. All my other pit bulls have been incredible dogs as well.

Shut up stupid. You haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. They are pretty much an all purpose breed. They will do what you want them to do or die trying. They are not the best in all categories but excel in many.

Here are some pits doing protection work. Note the ability of the owners to call off these supposedly crazy dogs after they attack.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNieFJ8Kkc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNieFJ8Kkc[/ame]

Last edited:

Why would I bother posting a quote of you talking about you raising children around them and referring to them as "nanny dogs"? We all read it. It doesnt need to be posted again. You also implied that you brought pitbulls around a class out kindergarteners. Your stupidity is endangering children and everyone around you.

Maybe he used the phrase Nanny Dogs, because that is what they used to be called at one time. Or so, I have heard that repeated by others. Mind you I dont claim to be any sort of Pit Bull expert, I only saved this one as a stray dog. But i wonder if some of the uptick in violent incidents with Pitts may have something to do with how they are beeing bred and sold, I know that a dog is supposed to remain with its mother and siblings for a certain amount of time before being taken away, because they learn manners and social order during that period.

Maybe he used the phrase Nanny Dogs, because that is what they used to be called at one time. Or so, I have heard that repeated by others. Mind you I dont claim to be any sort of Pit Bull expert, I only saved this one as a stray dog. But i wonder if some of the uptick in violent incidents with Pitts may have something to do with how they are beeing bred and sold, I know that a dog is supposed to remain with its mother and siblings for a certain amount of time before being taken away, because they learn manners and social order during that period.

Reading is not exactly his strong point. He frequently brings out his "jump to conclusions mat" instead of understanding what he reads. Its clear as day what I said. Nowhere does it say I left my kids alone with the dogs. Thats why he was not able to produce a quote. He is probably dying from embarrassment now.

The only problem with pits is that if you are a uneducated or bad owner you will be exposed as such. Anyone that thinks owning a pit bull is for cowards just exposed themselves as being a coward. In my estimation pitbulls are the best dogs to get for children. They were once known as the nanny dogs. I wonder how they got that title if the breed is dangerous?

Last edited:

Reading is not exactly his strong point. He frequently brings out his "jump to conclusions mat" instead of understanding what he reads. Its clear as day what I said. Nowhere does it say I left my kids alone with the dogs. Thats why he was not able to produce a quote. He is probably dying from embarrassment now.

The only problem with pits is that if you are a uneducated or bad owner you will be exposed as such. Anyone that thinks owning a pit bull is for cowards just exposed themselves as being a coward. In my estimation pitbulls are the best dogs to get for children. They were once known as the nanny dogs. I wonder how they got that title if the breed is dangerous?

Lets examine the things you've said...

In my estimation pitbulls are the best dogs to get for children. They were once known as the nanny dogs.

Ive raised 3 kids with pit bulls.

I would let any of my pits play with any child.

You should see how a class of kindergartners react to pits.

Then finally, you post this contradictory quote which proves you are full of shit....

Anyone that would let a dog baby sit a child needs their heads examined.

How fucking stupid are you Asslips? :lol::lol::lol:

Letting children play with a Pitbull under your supervision is a vastly different scenario than going away and leaving them alone with the Pitbull while you are gone.

How brain-dead are you, FraudBoy?

Forum List

Back