Pit bulls are safe around children!

Letting children play with a Pitbull under your supervision is a vastly different scenario than going away and leaving them alone with the Pitbull while you are gone.

How brain-dead are you, FraudBoy?

Is this the part where you try to convince me that there was NEVER a moment when his kids were alone with one of the pit bulls he raised? Get the fuck outa here with that bullshit. :lol:

I had a "well trained" pitt bull kill my mothers dog and attack her till I stomped on it's neck. It lived and then was euthanized. The owner said pitts are just like any dogs, it's your dogs fault blah blah blah.

Pitts when they decide to go all in and attack for whatever reason are absolutely brutal. They don't let go.

Bottom line you own a dog that is proven to be most aggressive. Apartments that allow dogs but don't allow pits do so for a reason. It doesn't matter if your the best owner in the world that keeps your pit calm, they can be deadly.

I don't give a fuck about your "it's the bad owners, derp". If a pitt gets near my dog/cat/daughter/wife/mom etc again and even tugs at anything.... I am going to stomp your dog to death, then punch you in the face, and if you don't like it GFY, price you pay for owning an agressive breed.

Letting children play with a Pitbull under your supervision is a vastly different scenario than going away and leaving them alone with the Pitbull while you are gone.

You see Asslips, even this **** thinks its stupid to leave kids alone with pitbulls. Shes just too fucking stupid to realize you obviously DID leave your kids alone with your pit bulls. I guarantee there were over a thousand separate occasions when your kids were alone with those dogs. Your parenting skills are lacking if you think that is a good idea.

You see Asslips, even this **** thinks its stupid to leave kids alone with pitbulls. Shes just too fucking stupid to realize you obviously DID leave your kids alone with your pit bulls. I guarantee there were over a thousand separate occasions when your kids were alone with those dogs. Your parenting skills are lacking if you think that is a good idea.

When ever did I say that it was stupid to leave kids alone with Pitbulls? Fraudboy... making shit up again.

Last edited:

When ever did I say that it was stupid to leave kids alone with Pitbulls? Fraudboy... making shit up again.

If that's not what you were saying, then explain this comment...

Letting children play with a Pitbull under your supervision is a vastly different scenario than going away and leaving them alone with the Pitbull while you are gone

Is leaving children alone with pitbulls a bad idea or not?

Letting children play with a Pitbull under your supervision is a vastly different scenario than going away and leaving them alone with the Pitbull while you are gone

Explain? Oh of course... because you are too incompetant to understand. One must always explain things further with you.

My "comment" was in regards to those posts you quoted from Asclepias. They all mentioned children, but none of them encouraged allowing your Pitbull to "babysit" them. I never said how I felt about the matter.

Objectively, it is neither a "good" nor a "bad" idea. Those who are involved with the children and the animal must subjectively determine why it is or is not their will to leave them alone together, and then act accordingly.

You see... the biggest problem with you Mundanes is that you all prefer to see things in black and white. There can never be any "grey" with the simple-minded race of Homo Hubris.

Last edited:
Never trust a dog that does not have his or her tongue out. Carry a knife when around or jogging in an area with low IQ dogs like pit bulls. And be ready to use it.

No. It is neither a "good" nor "bad" idea.

If that's true, why did you say this?

Refer to post #326.

Its was inadequate and a total lie. Why would you used the term "vastly different" if you didn't believe that it was a bad idea to leave children at home alone with pitbulls? You are a liar, and a very stupid stupid girl. What kind of moron cant keep track of her own point of view? :lol:

Last edited:
If you want a companion animal, a pit bull is obviously not the best choice given their well-established track record of violently unpredictable behavior, particularly regarding children.

If you want a dog to sound the alarm if those of ill intent are about, there are many small breeds that have been bred for centuries just to accentuate such characteristics. Any of them would be a better choice than a pit.

If you want an attack dog (for whatever reason) other breeds would be a better choice since pits were bred to be aggressive to other animals and not to humans. Problems arise when very young humans are perceived by these dogs as small animals.

If you want a hunting dog there are obviously many much, much better choices.

If you want a service dog there are many much, much more approachable, intelligent and trainable breeds.

The only role where a pit is the best choice is in dog fighting, which is a vile, utterly immoral, and indefensible practice.

Who the fuck cares about all that.

Rational human beings.

Its was inadequate and a total lie. Why would you used the term "vastly different" if you didn't believe that it was a bad idea to leave children at home alone with pitbulls?

Because the two scenarios are vastly different, but that does not mean one must be "good" and the other must be "bad". That is what you assumed I was saying. That is what you are falsely declaring that I meant.

Last edited:
Its was inadequate and a total lie. Why would you used the term "vastly different" if you didn't believe that it was a bad idea to leave children at home alone with pitbulls?

Because the two scenarios are vastly different, but that does not mean one must be "good" and the other must be "bad". That is what you assumed I was saying. That is what you are falsely declaring that I meant.

Then elaborate. How are they vastly different?

Fuck sakes this is not hard to understand. Many well trained pitts don't attack, some do, even the "trained" ones. Bottom line and 100% absolute fact, pitts are an aggressive breed and if you own one you should understand that and understand you have more responsibilities than the average dog owner. I already said it earlier in the thread, if you don't control your pitt enough and it even comes close to harming me and mine i will kill it immediately. You don't like it or think I'm mean to animals GFY I am protecting my family/pet. Take it to court IDGAF, you own an aggressive breed.

Like I said. Reading and reading comprehension is not his strong suit. How he got me leaving my kids with a dog alone out of that is anyone's guess. :lol:

If I obviously did it why cant you prove it?

Stop trying to divert. Its not working at all moron. Show me where you can prove I left my kids with my dogs alone or where I condoned it. I told you I am not going to let you forget your blunder. :lol:

Forum List

Back