Pit bulls are safe around children!

The problem. When pitts do bite they bite to kill and don't stop until they do. I had to stomp on ones neck to get it off my own mother, it was clamped to the bone. This is after it killed her dog. Pitts are an aggressive breed, it isn't a conspiracy against Pitt owners. It is true. And if any one of them even touches a paw to anyone in my family again I will kill it.

Canine experts say you are wrong about the aggressiveness. You are also wrong about them biting to kill in all cases. I have been bitten by a pit before and immediately it let go with no damage. I know a lot of other people that have been bitten by pits and they let them go. All dogs do the same thing. I would agree pits are dangerous. Just like any animal capable of killing a human is dangerous. I dont think its a conspiracy but it is mass hysteria very similar to the radio program War of the Worlds. Some people believe anything the media feeds them.

Good for you and your experiences, I've had my own. If a pitt bites me I will stomp it to death, no fucks given.

Thats pretty impressive. Good luck with that.

What breed of dogs did Michael Vick use in his fighting ring?

Pit Bulls. They were fighting other dogs. Not humans. You can read here on how well some of them are doing even after the crap they went through with Vick.

http://parade.condenast.com/48473/jimgorant/15-vicks-dogs/

Ernie was initially so stable and calm, he would be trotted out to test other dogs’ friendliness. But once he got into the real world he struggled, reacting negatively to other dogs if he was on his leash. With time, he grew more comfortable and the problem worked itself out. He’s been adopted into a home where he lives with another dog and two cats and he earned his Canine Good Citizen certification in the fall of 2009.

default-pit-bull-ernie-0.jpg

Last edited:
You can post your "well pitts arent the worst ever so they are average" links till your fingers fall off. They are an aggressive breed, they have killed children and adults. They were bread to fight and that is a fact. I watched one try to kill my own mother before I stomped the fucking thing. I should have finished the piece of shit off.

You did it again so I have to think this was not a typo but a failure to know what word you are using. its bred as in past tense of breed. Yes they are pretty much average in aggressiveness. Yes they have killed children and adults like other dogs have. You actually witnessed a pit attack a loved one. That doesnt make the entire breed the same dog that attacked your mother.

Rachel Ray. Is she white trash? I know she cooks good.

rachael-ray.jpeg

She's fat enough to EAT that mutt for a snack these days. Celebrity women want a protection dog when they're out and about.....I have no problem with that... And if it goes off on somebody because one of these Gollywood airheads forgot to chain it up, there's a LOTTA CA$H going to the victim....I'd consider letting a Pit attack me for a couple million dollars.....take a bite on the forearm, shoot the fucking thing in the head, and then call 911 and fake a seizure. :badgrin:

OK tough guy. :lol:

Is she white trash as you claimed? I dont know much about her.

I'd imagine she is.....slept her way onto a TV show.....trash? maybe... tramp? Oh yeah. Who cares? She ate everything she cooked and now she's a blimp. Wait until the beast decides to take over her house....then we'll see how much she adores that pig-eyed fucking mess of a dog. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Fuck off with your fighting dogs. They were bread for it dumbass.

http://www.dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-faq.php

You should never call someone a dumb ass without checking for spelling errors first dumb ass. Its bred not bread like in a sandwich. :lol:

You got me in a dumbass moment of my own lol. Not changing my opinion of Pitts.

I wasnt trying to get you to change your opinion. I was just proving your opinion was wrong. The rest is up to you.

Alright not all Pitts are bad. Just if you let them out or walk them please muzzle them. Good for everyone (except the dog, but the dog was bred to fight)

You should never call someone a dumb ass without checking for spelling errors first dumb ass. Its bred not bread like in a sandwich. :lol:

You got me in a dumbass moment of my own lol. Not changing my opinion of Pitts.

I wasnt trying to get you to change your opinion. I was just proving your opinion was wrong. The rest is up to you.

Well all I know is that out of all dogs I have been around-dobermans, rotts, shepherds, labs etc. none have i ever seen so violent as a pitt, ever. Not all of them are, but the fact remains it is a violent breed. I won't back down from that. Because it is fucking obvious lol.

Forum List

Back