Pit bulls are safe around children!

I gave you the link. Meanwhile, the aspca says breed bans are useless. Breed Specific Legislation

I gave you the link. Meanwhile, the aspca says breed bans are useless. Breed Specific Legislation

What does this have to say about the dangers of Pit Bulls? Nothing.

Anyway, I don't think breed specific laws are enough. People who have unaltered Pit Bulls should face jail time. There is big problem with dogs not being neutered in general with Pit Bulls it's even more of a problem. Owners are stupid, if they can't be responsible for owning a dog they should go to jail.
Lolol.

Anyway, I don't think breed specific laws are enough. People who have unaltered Pit Bulls should face jail time. There is big problem with dogs not being neutered in general with Pit Bulls it's even more of a problem. Owners are stupid, if they can't be responsible for owning a dog they should go to jail.
Lolol.

You have a Pit? Is it fixed?
Good fucking grief, you haven't even read the thread? There should be a law against posting on message boards if you don't like to read. What a waste of time you've been. Anyway, bottom line...breed bans are useless. Educate poor stupid ppl where they live.

Do you have a Pit Bull or not? Sorry, i'm taking notes on what every poster said. I though I saw pictures you posted of a Pit Bull. If so, is it fixed?
He's not. You should call the cops lolol.

Apparently they are in the wrong hands a lot. Breed 'em out of existence. if your dog isn't fixed you're a dick. If your dog isn't fixed and it's a Pit Bull, you belong in jail.
Sounds like you need rabbies shots, a short leash and a rawhide chew toy.
Thanks for bringing the meaningless.
Pointing out that you are deranged isn't meaningless.

Obviously you have nothing to offer or you would have.

I assure you, you can. Read the link, illiterate.

When you can figure out how to cite it I'll agree with you.
I linked it, that's good enough.

Nope, it's a long page, I'm not doing your homework for you. Cite it.
Ors 106.150(1) and (2). Dumbass.

Cool, here it is, can you show me where this give you the right to shoot at a pack of dogs?

(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, any dog, whether licensed or not, which, while off the premises owned or under control of its owner, kills, wounds, or injures any livestock not belonging to the master of such dog, is a public nuisance and may be killed immediately by any person. However, nothing in this section applies to any dog acting under the direction of its master, or the agents or employees of such master.

(2) If any dog, not under the control of its owner or keeper, is found chasing or feeding upon the warm carcass of livestock not the property of such owner or keeper it shall be deemed, prima facie, as engaged in killing, wounding or injuring livestock.

(3) No person shall kill any dog for killing, wounding, injuring or chasing chickens upon a public place, highway or within the corporate limits of any city.

Amended by Laws 1975, c. 749, § 6.
Read (2) where it says any dog running is presumed to be engaged in chasing....and anybody may kill them.

Lolol.

Lolol.

Good fucking grief, you haven't even read the thread? There should be a law against posting on message boards if you don't like to read. What a waste of time you've been. Anyway, bottom line...breed bans are useless. Educate poor stupid ppl where they live.

Do you have a Pit Bull or not? Sorry, i'm taking notes on what every poster said. I though I saw pictures you posted of a Pit Bull. If so, is it fixed?

Really? People really don't fix their dogs in this day and age? Male or female?

When you can figure out how to cite it I'll agree with you.

Cool, here it is, can you show me where this give you the right to shoot at a pack of dogs?

(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, any dog, whether licensed or not, which, while off the premises owned or under control of its owner, kills, wounds, or injures any livestock not belonging to the master of such dog, is a public nuisance and may be killed immediately by any person. However, nothing in this section applies to any dog acting under the direction of its master, or the agents or employees of such master.

(2) If any dog, not under the control of its owner or keeper, is found chasing or feeding upon the warm carcass of livestock not the property of such owner or keeper it shall be deemed, prima facie, as engaged in killing, wounding or injuring livestock.

(3) No person shall kill any dog for killing, wounding, injuring or chasing chickens upon a public place, highway or within the corporate limits of any city.

Read (2) where it says any dog running is presumed to be engaged in chasing....and anybody may kill them.

Yep, if they are chasing livestock, that's something different entirely than the picture you painted. You made it seem like it's a moral imperative to shoot at random packs of dogs. You obviously don't understand your own laws and I really don't care what you say to me here, as long as you know...you're not allowed to do that then something good came out of this.

you really don't read, do you? You're boring me. It's not my job to tell you shit over and over because you're too obtuse to get it in the course of the convo.

Apparently they are in the wrong hands a lot. Breed 'em out of existence. if your dog isn't fixed you're a dick. If your dog isn't fixed and it's a Pit Bull, you belong in jail.
I did. Go back and read the thread. After you get some air.

you really don't read, do you? You're boring me. It's not my job to tell you shit over and over because you're too obtuse to get it in the course of the convo.

Ok, if your dog isn't fixed, you should do so, it's called taking responsibility.

Yep, if they are chasing livestock, that's something different entirely than the picture you painted. You made it seem like it's a moral imperative to shoot at random packs of dogs. You obviously don't understand your own laws and I really don't care what you say to me here, as long as you know...you're not allowed to do that then something good came out of this.
You need to read it again. ANY DOGS RUNNING OFF THEIR PROPERTY AND NOT UNDER THE OWNERS COMMAND are considered to be chasing and anybody can shoot them.

Haven't seen you provide much.

Ok, if your dog isn't fixed, you should do so, it's called taking responsibility.
My dog is fine thank you. Healthy, happy, good with kids.

You need to read it again. ANY DOGS RUNNING OFF THEIR PROPERTY AND NOT UNDER THE OWNERS COMMAND are considered to be chasing and anybody can shoot them.

Yep. They have to be endangering something, that's a little more than just a pack of dogs.

Not with your head that far up your ass. Like I said, go get some air.

My dog is fine thank you. Healthy, happy, good with kids.

male or female? When are you going to retract the lie you said about me?

Not with your head that far up your ass. Like I said, go get some air.

Is there anything real about the discussion of Pit Bulls? So far you haven't said anything worthwhile to me.

So it appears that hj only absorbs every third or fourth word he reads....and he doesn't read sentences or posts in their entirety. And then expects others to fill in the gaps because he can't be bothered to just go back and read what he missed.

Forum List

Back