Pit bulls are safe around children!

He's not. You should call the cops lolol.

Really? People really don't fix their dogs in this day and age? Male or female?
you really don't read, do you? You're boring me. It's not my job to tell you shit over and over because you're too obtuse to get it in the course of the convo.

Ok, if your dog isn't fixed, you should do so, it's called taking responsibility.
My dog is fine thank you. Healthy, happy, good with kids.

male or female? When are you going to retract the lie you said about me?
I have already shared the sex, name, photos and history of my pit in this thread...during the time when you were posting. And what lie, you psycho???

So it appears that hj only absorbs every third or fourth word he reads....and he doesn't read sentences or posts in their entirety. And then expects others to fill in the gaps because he can't be bothered to just go back and read what he missed.

You claimed I'm for putting down Pit Bulls. That's a lie.

You said picking off dogs in a pack is legal where you live. It looks to be a tad more complicated than that.

Really? People really don't fix their dogs in this day and age? Male or female?
you really don't read, do you? You're boring me. It's not my job to tell you shit over and over because you're too obtuse to get it in the course of the convo.

Ok, if your dog isn't fixed, you should do so, it's called taking responsibility.
My dog is fine thank you. Healthy, happy, good with kids.

male or female? When are you going to retract the lie you said about me?
I have already shared the sex, name, photos and history of my pit in this thread...during the time when you were posting. And what lie, you psycho???

The thread is over 70 pages and quite honestly from yesterday you are not that memorable. You have a Pit Bull, male or female, what is so difficutl about that?

The lie is you stated I want to put down Pit Bulls. Quote me.

So it appears that hj only absorbs every third or fourth word he reads....and he doesn't read sentences or posts in their entirety. And then expects others to fill in the gaps because he can't be bothered to just go back and read what he missed.

You said picking off dogs in a pack is legal where you live. It looks to be a tad more complicated than that.
No, it's not. You just have comprehension problems. Any dogs off their property and not under control of their owner are presumed to be chasing and anybody can shoot them.

Hj is a colossal dumbass. It had to be said.

Right. You think shooting at random dogs is legal.
It is if they're running out in the sticks, as I proved. Ors 106.150 (1)(2) you're welcome.

No, if they are chasing livestock or endangering others. You do not have the right to just shoot at dogs if they are in a group of 2 or more and not bothering anyone. Do you really want to support that?

No, it's not. You just have comprehension problems. Any dogs off their property and not under control of their owner are presumed to be chasing and anybody can shoot them.

Really? Where does it say that? What if your dog got out and started playing with other dogs and somebody shot it, I guess you'd be understanding. Really glad me and my dog don't live anywhere near you and you're nutty beliefs about shooting random dogs int he street.

I'm for strict laws about sterilizing dangerous breeds of dogs, you're for making target practice out of the neighbors pet.

Last edited:

It is if they're running out in the sticks, as I proved. Ors 106.150 (1)(2) you're welcome.

No, if they are chasing livestock or endangering others. You do not have the right to just shoot at dogs if they are in a group of 2 or more and not bothering anyone. Do you really want to support that?
It's in the statute, you blithering idiot. Though it's 609.150 (1)(2)...

Quote it.

Come on, pack of dogs, right to kill them. Good luck, psycho.

EDIT: This is why people should at the very least have to take a test about local laws before being able to carry a gun outside of their own home.

Last edited:
How many times are we going to see these stories of people being mauled by pit bulls? You always hear the same thing from pit bull enthusiasts, "it depends on how they are raised. My pit bull is as gentle as can be!". Its funny how the owners of the pit bulls that attack people always say "I cant believe it, my pit bulls played with my children." Well guess what, this kid was around these pit bulls before without incident, then suddenly one day these "peaceful" dogs killed a child and mauled his pregnant mother.

These dogs are ticking time bombs, therefore they aren't fit for domestication. They should be outlawed!

Police identify boy, 4, killed in dog attack
and yet abortion is ok.
hypocrisy? I think so.

Quote it.

EDIT: This is why people should at the very least have to take a test about local laws before being able to carry a gun outside of their own home.
609.150 (1) Destruction of dog that harms or chases livestock, exemptions

(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, any dog, whether licensed or not, which, while off the premises owned or under control of its owner, kills, wounds, or injures any livestock not belonging to the master of such dog, is a public nuisance and may be killed immediately by any person.

That's (1) followed by...

Quote it.

(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, any dog, whether licensed or not, which, while off the premises owned or under control of its owner, kills, wounds, or injures any livestock not belonging to the master of such dog, is a public nuisance and may be killed immediately by any person.

Nope, that's killing a dog for killing livestock (which is a tad ironic).

Please, show me where it's OK to shoot at dogs that do nothing more than run in packs, psycho.

Quote it.

Please, show me where it's OK to shoot at dogs that do nothing more than run in packs, psycho.
No, it's killing a dog for CHASING LIVESTOCK, which includes wildlife, which does not have to be seen. Sorry, hysteric, I know this law. I've discussed to at length with deputies, district attorneys and judges as well as landowners. Ps....everybody is armed in Grant and Wheeler counties.And if you see dogs running, they are chasing, and they are shot.

of such

(2) If any dog, not under the control of its owner or keeper, is found chasing or feeding upon the warm carcass of livestock not the property of such owner or keeper it shall be deemed, prima facie, as engaged in killing, wounding or injuring livestock....

See where it says CHASING (which means running) equals engaged in wounding. And any person may shoot. And groups of dogs away from their owners don't"play", you idiot. They hunt.

Quote it.

No, it's killing a dog for CHASING LIVESTOCK, which includes wildlife, which does not have to be seen. Sorry, hysteric, I know this law. I've discussed to at length with deputies, district attorneys and judges as well as landowners. Ps....everybody is armed in Grant and Wheeler counties.And if you see dogs running, they are chasing, and they are shot.

of such

This is what you said:

Educate people, educate kids. And shoot dogs that run in packs...another good reason to pack.

Only an asshole would shoot a dog for doing nothing more than running with other dogs. Like I said, if you have a gun, I feel sorry for your neighbors dogs. If you don't understand what is a lawful use of your firearm then don't carry it outside of your house.

The law in your area bascially states if a dog is chasing livestock then at that time it's OK to shoot (I don't necessarily endorse this behavior but that's your laws) but you think it's legal to shoot them if they are just in a group. You're a psycho.

At this point, I hope everybody is armed around you, somebody needs to protect themselves from you.

CHASING. Running dogs are CHASING.

This is exhausting. I know third graders who are more effective readers.

Running dogs are chasing? So, now at this point the dog doesn't even have to be part of a pack. if your dog gets loose and takes a jog then it's OK to shoot it? You're a psycho.

Where is Weasilzips or whatever to defend this behavior?

My only question to you would be when is it not OK to kill the neighbors family pet?

Do you realize in your insane attempt to defend Pit Bulls you just sacrificed everybody else's dog?

Running dogs are chasing? So, now at this point the dog doesn't even have to be part of a pack. if your dog gets loose and takes a jog then it's OK to shoot it? You're a psycho.

That's what the law says. That's the way it's interpreted, and that's the WA it's applied. AND if you see dogs running and don't take action, you can inherit a big fat portion of the liability for any animals they kill.

That's what the law says. That's the way it's interpreted, and that's the WA it's applied. AND if you see dogs running and don't take action, you can inherit a big fat portion of the liability for any animals they kill.

Where? You have yet to show me that running dogs are legal to shoot, psycho.

Forum List

Back