Pit bulls are safe around children!

Did you not just introduce your own perverse version of dog control? Shoot them if they are in groups. Jesus, lady, that's fucking sick.
It's the law where I come from.

The law where you come from is if you see a grouping of dogs it's your duty to shoot them? Can you site the ordinance?
Cite, idiot. It's common where you have open range.

It is cite, It's a phonetic typo, they are quite common. Other than that. It's the law to shoot dogs running around together? Like I said, cite the ordinance.
I gave you the link. Meanwhile, the aspca says breed bans are useless. Breed Specific Legislation

Did you not just introduce your own perverse version of dog control? Shoot them if they are in groups. Jesus, lady, that's fucking sick.

The law where you come from is if you see a grouping of dogs it's your duty to shoot them? Can you site the ordinance?

It is cite, It's a phonetic typo, they are quite common. Other than that. It's the law to shoot dogs running around together? Like I said, cite the ordinance.
I gave you the link. Meanwhile, the aspca says breed bans are useless. Breed Specific Legislation

What does this have to say about the dangers of Pit Bulls? Nothing.

Anyway, I don't think breed specific laws are enough. People who have unaltered Pit Bulls should face jail time. There is big problem with dogs not being neutered in general with Pit Bulls it's even more of a problem. Owners are stupid, if they can't be responsible for owning a dog they should go to jail.

Anyway, I don't think breed specific laws are enough. People who have unaltered Pit Bulls should face jail time. There is big problem with dogs not being neutered in general with Pit Bulls it's even more of a problem. Owners are stupid, if they can't be responsible for owning a dog they should go to jail.
Lolol.

Could you quote in your link what you are referencing?
Read it for yourself.

Come on. You said there was some law about shooting dogs guilty of nothing more than being around other dogs. Show me.
It says in the link that any person can shoot them if they see them. I've talked with deputies and dad about this. If you're out and you see a dog or dogs running, the presumption is that they are chasing livestock or wildlife....and the expectation is that you shoot them if you can. It's the way it is, everybody knows. Responsible owners dogs don't run.

Just quote it.
I can't quote with my stupid phone. It's a miracle that I can serve up links.
Could you quote in your link what you are referencing?
Read it for yourself.

Come on. You said there was some law about shooting dogs guilty of nothing more than being around other dogs. Show me.
It says in the link that any person can shoot them if they see them. I've talked with deputies and dad about this. If you're out and you see a dog or dogs running, the presumption is that they are chasing livestock or wildlife....and the expectation is that you shoot them if you can. It's the way it is, everybody knows. Responsible owners dogs don't run.

Just quote it.

I can assure you, you don't have the right to take pot shots at dogs only because they are in a group of other dogs. If you own a gun, do everyone in your community a favor and keep it in your house if you don't understand what is a lawful use of the weapon.

Lolol.

Lolol.

You have a Pit? Is it fixed?

Read it for yourself.

Just quote it.
Read it for yourself.

Just quote it.

I can assure you, you don't have the right to take pot shots at dogs only because they are in a group of other dogs. If you own a gun, do everyone in your community a favor and keep it in your house if you don't understand what is a lawful use of the weapon.
I assure you, you can. Read the link, illiterate.

Lolol.

Lolol.

Good fucking grief, you haven't even read the thread? There should be a law against posting on message boards if you don't like to read. What a waste of time you've been. Anyway, bottom line...breed bans are useless. Educate poor stupid ppl where they live.

Just quote it.

Just quote it.

When you can figure out how to cite it I'll agree with you.

Lolol.

Lolol.

WP_20150830_012.jpg

Lolol.

Lolol.

Good fucking grief, you haven't even read the thread? There should be a law against posting on message boards if you don't like to read. What a waste of time you've been. Anyway, bottom line...breed bans are useless. Educate poor stupid ppl where they live.

Do you have a Pit Bull or not? Sorry, i'm taking notes on what every poster said. I though I saw pictures you posted of a Pit Bull. If so, is it fixed?

Just quote it.

Just quote it.

I linked it, that's good enough.

Pitbulls are not wonderful nor loyal. They are bred to be stupid, resistant to pain, and aggressive.

Any facts to back that up? I've had two pitbulls of my own in the past and never had a problem.
I've had a couple of dobies in the past also. Another so called "killer" breed. Again, no problems.

Lolol.

Lolol.

View attachment 50115

Was it that difficult? Is it fixed?

EDIT: Nice looking pooch btw.

Pitbulls are not wonderful nor loyal. They are bred to be stupid, resistant to pain, and aggressive.

Any facts to back that up? I've had two pitbulls of my own in the past and never had a problem.
I've had a couple of dobies in the past also. Another so called "killer" breed. Again, no problems.

Anecdotal is not definitive.

Just quote it.
Just quote it.

Nope, it's a long page, I'm not doing your homework for you. Cite it.

• Pit bulls attack indiscriminately
  • Nonsense. They attack because they were raised to be bad asses. They are loving by nature. It's a human problem, not a dog problem. Just like with guns.

No. Story after story we hear about dogs that were not raised to fight attacking their own owners and people around them. The percentage of dogs trained to fight is relatively small.
True, but that wasn't what I said. It's probably pretty hard to understand things with your head that far up your ass.

Apparently they are in the wrong hands a lot. Breed 'em out of existence. if your dog isn't fixed you're a dick. If your dog isn't fixed and it's a Pit Bull, you belong in jail.
Sounds like you need rabbies shots, a short leash and a rawhide chew toy.
Shrieking that pits should be destroyed but not dogs running in packs. Hj is the weakest link. Also managed to miss the fact that I own a pit.

Nope, it's a long page, I'm not doing your homework for you. Cite it.
Ors 106.150(1) and (2). Dumbass.

Cool, here it is, can you show me where this give you the right to shoot at a pack of dogs?

(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) of this section, any dog, whether licensed or not, which, while off the premises owned or under control of its owner, kills, wounds, or injures any livestock not belonging to the master of such dog, is a public nuisance and may be killed immediately by any person. However, nothing in this section applies to any dog acting under the direction of its master, or the agents or employees of such master.

(2) If any dog, not under the control of its owner or keeper, is found chasing or feeding upon the warm carcass of livestock not the property of such owner or keeper it shall be deemed, prima facie, as engaged in killing, wounding or injuring livestock.

(3) No person shall kill any dog for killing, wounding, injuring or chasing chickens upon a public place, highway or within the corporate limits of any city.

Amended by Laws 1975, c. 749, § 6.

Apparently they are in the wrong hands a lot. Breed 'em out of existence. if your dog isn't fixed you're a dick. If your dog isn't fixed and it's a Pit Bull, you belong in jail.
Sounds like you need rabbies shots, a short leash and a rawhide chew toy.
Shrieking that pits should be destroyed but not dogs running in packs. Hj is the weakest link. Also managed to miss the fact that I own a pit.

I never said that. You're lying and should retract.

Forum List

Back