Pit bulls are safe around children!

Dogs have the potential to maim and kill. Breed bans won't change that. There is always another breed ready to step into the void. Educate people, educate kids. And shoot dogs that run in packs...another good reason to pack.

Why bother curing cancer when Heart disease is around?
Wtf
Dogs have the potential to maim and kill. Breed bans won't change that. There is always another breed ready to step into the void. Educate people, educate kids. And shoot dogs that run in packs...another good reason to pack.

Wtf

WTF indeed, you want to go target practice on stray dogs. And you claim I'm afraid of them? Please.
wow you truly are too stupid for this convo.

Did you not just introduce your own perverse version of dog control? Shoot them if they are in groups. Jesus, lady, that's fucking sick.
It's the law where I come from.

Wtf
Wtf

WTF indeed, you want to go target practice on stray dogs. And you claim I'm afraid of them? Please.

Did you not just introduce your own perverse version of dog control? Shoot them if they are in groups. Jesus, lady, that's fucking sick.

The law where you come from is if you see a grouping of dogs it's your duty to shoot them? Can you site the ordinance?

That's from huffpost, lap it up. Bfgrns links are from breed ban hysterics and they're crap studies made by biased groups who "identify" the breeds via the articles written by journalists who have no fucking idea what breed the dogs are.

The law where you come from is if you see a grouping of dogs it's your duty to shoot them? Can you site the ordinance?
Cite, idiot. It's common where you have open range.

It is cite, It's a phonetic typo, they are quite common. Other than that. It's the law to shoot dogs running around together? Like I said, cite the ordinance.

It is cite, It's a phonetic typo, they are quite common. Other than that. It's the law to shoot dogs running around together? Like I said, cite the ordinance.
I gave you the link. Meanwhile, the aspca says breed bans are useless. Breed Specific Legislation

This study is asking dog owners to rate their dogs. How many were Pit Bulls?

To continue with this. Do you have a study about dog attacks? Not whether the family pet barks at strangers. Everybody thinks they have the best dog in the world, the study is naturally biased. What I would like to see is a break out of breeds, can you show me?
The CDC keeps numbers but they provide the disclaimer that the breed tally is not accurate because in very few reports is the breed verified...they get the stats from news articles, and reporters just guess or go with what random ppl tell them.

I gave you the link. Meanwhile, the aspca says breed bans are useless. Breed Specific Legislation

Totally agree, you're study doesn't break out dog breeds and demonstrates nothing. In the meantime, how many

To continue with this. Do you have a study about dog attacks? Not whether the family pet barks at strangers. Everybody thinks they have the best dog in the world, the study is naturally biased. What I would like to see is a break out of breeds, can you show me?
The CDC keeps numbers but they provide the disclaimer that the breed tally is not accurate because in very few reports is the breed verified...they get the stats from news articles, and reporters just guess or go with what random ppl tell them.

That is true to the extent that the CDC didn't ask anyone to confirm what a Pit Bull is. So, you'll more than likely post something with a tic-tac-doe board of manipulation "demonstrating" that people can't identify what a Pit Bull is.

In the meantime, the CDC report at least speaks to bread and the numbers are not good for Pit Bulls.

What you should do is look for are dog attack fatalities and see who the biggest culprit is. Then try to figure out how many of those dogs got away that couldn't be identified.

Come on. You said there was some law about shooting dogs guilty of nothing more than being around other dogs. Show me.
It says in the link that any person can shoot them if they see them. I've talked with deputies and dad about this. If you're out and you see a dog or dogs running, the presumption is that they are chasing livestock or wildlife....and the expectation is that you shoot them if you can. It's the way it is, everybody knows. Responsible owners dogs don't run.

Totally agree, you're study doesn't break out dog breeds and demonstrates nothing. In the meantime, how many

That is true to the extent that the CDC didn't ask anyone to confirm what a Pit Bull is. So, you'll more than likely post something with a tic-tac-doe board of manipulation "demonstrating" that people can't identify what a Pit Bull is.

In the meantime, the CDC report at least speaks to bread and the numbers are not good for Pit Bulls.

What you should do is look for are dog attack fatalities and see who the biggest culprit is. Then try to figure out how many of those dogs got away that couldn't be identified.
The Cdc does that, I just told you. But with the disclaimer that the breed type, while often reported...us seldom confirmed. Esp in cases of fatalities when the dog is quickly dispatched.

Come on. You said there was some law about shooting dogs guilty of nothing more than being around other dogs. Show me.
It says in the link that any person can shoot them if they see them. I've talked with deputies and dad about this. If you're out and you see a dog or dogs running, the presumption is that they are chasing livestock or wildlife....and the expectation is that you shoot them if you can. It's the way it is, everybody knows. Responsible owners dogs don't run.

Just quote it.

D

dad - dist. Attorney

Just quote it.
I can't quote with my stupid phone. It's a miracle that I can serve up links.

Forum List

Back