Pittsburgh Rabbi told Trump hate speech caused the shooting

in general he's been a Jew's dream come true.

I have lots of dreams ... not a single one of them is about the US President. His wife, however, has been a recurring guest star in more than a couple of them.

Melania+Trump+Breast+Cancer+Research+Foundation+0TF6nubd3eql.jpg

But, it's only a dream. Shiksas are for practice.

Soros denounced his Jewish faith. He will tell you he thinks he is god.

And because he is an ass, has nothing to do with his being born a Jew.
Trump's daughter is Jewish, he put her Jewish Husband Kushner into his political cabinet, and he moved the U.S.A embassy of Israel to Jerusalem.
he signed a law making Poland pay Jews compensations.
He signed the biggest aid package to Israel.

He probably should have backed off on the hate speech then huh.

Show me a single instance where President Trump said or did anything hateful toward the Jews, or any other class of people.

Trump's daughter is Jewish, he put her Jewish Husband Kushner into his political cabinet, and he moved the U.S.A embassy of Israel to Jerusalem.

I've only seen anything resembling hate by Trump towards Mexicans, and Muslims.

Certainly NOT Jews, from everything I've seen.

Show me his hate-speech against Jews???????

Actually, it was because Trump (and other Republicans) have repeatedly said that Soros (a Jew) is funding the caravan heading up here. To Trumpkins, that means that the Jews are financing the invasion of Mexicans into this country, and both need to be stopped (by any means necessary, apparently).

Doesn't matter if he renounced his Jewish faith or not. Everyone when they talk about Soros, also refer to the fact that he is Jewish. There are lots of people on these very boards that refer to Soros as the Jewish financier of Democrats and immigrants.

I have lots of dreams ... not a single one of them is about the US President. His wife, however, has been a recurring guest star in more than a couple of them.

That's the problem with you Joos: Always tryin' to get in our wemmin's panties.

:laughing0301:

He's been Israel's dream come true. American Jews still say he is a putz.

So American Jews dislike Trump because he moved our embassy to Jerusalem?

I doubt that is the reason, but only about 20% of American Jews support him. I suspect the location of our embassy isn't the only thing they consider.

Show me a single instance where President Trump said or did anything hateful toward the Jews, or any other class of people.

Actually, it was because Trump (and other Republicans) have repeatedly said that Soros (a Jew) is funding the caravan heading up here. To Trumpkins, that means that the Jews are financing the invasion of Mexicans into this country, and both need to be stopped (by any means necessary, apparently).

Doesn't matter if he renounced his Jewish faith or not. Everyone when they talk about Soros, also refer to the fact that he is Jewish. There are lots of people on these very boards that refer to Soros as the Jewish financier of Democrats and immigrants.

Everyone? I"ve never referred to Soros as being a "Jew". I've called him a "Nazi sympathizer", a "destroyer of nation's economies", and a "financier of globalism", but never a "Jew".

I don't care if the shithead could walk on water and raise the dead, he's still a POS.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Guess we'll have to build another wall and make ya'll pay for it. :laugh:

I doubt that is the reason, but only about 20% of American Jews support him. I suspect the location of our embassy isn't the only thing they consider.

The historic connection between American Jews and the Democrats is complex and, at times, confusing.

That relationship, like all relationships, is changing with the times.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Guess we'll have to build another wall and make ya'll pay for it. :laugh:

If you want a wall, I know where you can get it wholesale.

And yet liberal jews still hate him.

Their politics are more important to them then their faith, or the safety of their ethnic fellow jews in Israel, or their own safety as dems want more muslim immigrants.

The historic connection between American Jews and the Democrats is complex and, at times, confusing.

It is complex and confusing. Sadly, there was also a segment of German Jews who came out in support of Hitler, before the Holocaust. If only they had known.

Not wanting immigration from hostile aliens is not hate, it is common sense.

Why don't you people ever read? Soros is NOT a Jew! He was a Nazi-sympathizer and was a Catholic!

Not wanting immigration from hostile aliens is not hate, it is common sense.

More than that, it's self-preservation of the American citizens and their interests. Trump is doing exactly what governments are supposed to do.

They are all idiots like you then!

True. Trump's recent actions and statements aren't doing much to win them over. Obviously they are smart enough to recognize the difference between his pandering, and his other actions.

No, those only trying to claim him a Jew for their benefit., only.

True. Trump's recent actions and statements aren't doing much to win them over. Obviously they are smart enough to recognize the difference between his pandering, and his other actions.

Who is Trump "pandering" to? The Palestinians? Iran? Hamas? Hezbollah?

Oh wait. That's you guys and girls.

It is complex and confusing. Sadly, there was also a segment of German Jews who came out in support of Hitler, before the Holocaust. If only they had known.

Since you brought it up, Jewish support for Trump and Hitler seems to be about the same.

Forum List

Back