🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plaid shirt guy and friends get booted from Trump rally......

At least Trump is creative and funny at the same time. These clowns remind me of people that buy CB radios and find they have absolutely no use for them. So then they key in the mic and start making pig noises or playing their car stereo over the CB. Like gee, nobody ever thought of doing that before.

It's just plain childish.

I found this teen both creative and funny. On the other hand...I don't find mocking disabled people particularly creative...or funny for that matter. Do you?

If you found that creative and funny, you would have loved me in the first grade because that's the kind of stuff I though of as a child. I grew out of that kind of creativity in about the fifth or sixth grade.

When do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

This kid was clowning in a natural unpretentious normal TEEN way....that's what made it funny.

What you consider funny, I consider pathetic. I'm surprised he really didn't get creative and stick a KICK ME sticker on somebody's ass. Bet you would have been crying from laughing so much.

Nah. That wouldn't have been so funny. What made this funny was that it was natural spontaneous and low key, taking advantage of what was probably a boring moment for 3 teens who didn't want to be there and when they told to to leave, they did.

But...going back to growing out of and being funny...when do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

WTF do you keep trying to change the subject? Oh........because Trump said something about a disabled guy, that justifies the actions of these lowlife punks? Apples and oranges.

And what do you mean they didn't want to be there? Did somebody drag them off the street and force them to come?

I found this teen both creative and funny. On the other hand...I don't find mocking disabled people particularly creative...or funny for that matter. Do you?

If you found that creative and funny, you would have loved me in the first grade because that's the kind of stuff I though of as a child. I grew out of that kind of creativity in about the fifth or sixth grade.

When do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

This kid was clowning in a natural unpretentious normal TEEN way....that's what made it funny.

What you consider funny, I consider pathetic. I'm surprised he really didn't get creative and stick a KICK ME sticker on somebody's ass. Bet you would have been crying from laughing so much.

Nah. That wouldn't have been so funny. What made this funny was that it was natural spontaneous and low key, taking advantage of what was probably a boring moment for 3 teens who didn't want to be there and when they told to to leave, they did.

But...going back to growing out of and being funny...when do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

WTF do you keep trying to change the subject? Oh........because Trump said something about a disabled guy, that justifies the actions of these lowlife punks? Apples and oranges.

And what do you mean they didn't want to be there? Did somebody drag them off the street and force them to come?

:lol:

Your double standard is showing. Trump didn't "say something" about a disabled guy. He mocked him, quite visably. Is that funny? How about the juvenile public name calling and put downs? Is that funny? See, it seems like you think it's juvenile when it's directed at Trump (by juveniles I might add) but funny when Trump is instigating it?

And I am entitled to my opinion.

Where in the fuck did I say you weren’t? Where did I say you couldn’t have an opinion? Go on show me!

I didn't say said I wasn't.

Trolling, got it.

No I'm just pointing out that I am also entitled to my opinion.
No one said you weren’t.
I think at this point we are possibly all in agreement that we each have a right to our opinions and no one said anyone doesn't.

Where in the fuck did I say you weren’t? Where did I say you couldn’t have an opinion? Go on show me!

Trolling, got it.

No one said you weren’t.
I think at this point we are possibly all in agreement that we each have a right to our opinions and no one said anyone doesn't.

Hell I thought that was a given but some people don’t seem to think so.

It was used to try to disparage me and make it look like I didn’t honor others opinions, otherwise there was no reason to say it.

Trolling, got it.

No one said you weren’t.

It was used to try to disparage me and make it look like I didn’t honor others opinions, otherwise there was no reason to say it.

That wasn't my intent.

Trolling, got it.

No one said you weren’t.

That wasn't my intent.

I’ll take your word for it, maybe I am putting to much into ouiutt, it has been a long day. Thank you.

No one said you weren’t.

That wasn't my intent.

I’ll take your word for it, maybe I am putting to much into ouiutt, it has been a long day. Thank you.
:smiliehug: long day here too, and I am probably being overly touchy

:lol:

Your double standard is showing. Trump didn't "say something" about a disabled guy. He mocked him, quite visably. Is that funny? How about the juvenile public name calling and put downs? Is that funny? See, it seems like you think it's juvenile when it's directed at Trump (by juveniles I might add) but funny when Trump is instigating it?

When Trump calls somebody a name, it's clever--not something stupid anybody did before. Rock Man, low energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, Little Marco. Nobody would have ever said these things.

In most cases, Trump only reacts with insults when insulted first. He doesn't instigate many things.

Cricus... the whole world is laughing.

Yep, laughing at immature Trump haters.
Can I you answer honestly ?
Do you think that most of the world like or hate Teump ?

Why is it important that the world approves of a President of this country or not? I really don’t care what other leaders of countries are doing unless they might be a danger to our country, they are free to pursue their dreams.
You could say that hundreds of years ago, now everything a US president says or does it affects the rest of the world....they have the right to be concerned and disgusted, even afraid when there is a pendejo in charge at the white house.

Why is it important that the world approves of a President of this country or not? I really don’t care what other leaders of countries are doing unless they might be a danger to our country, they are free to pursue their dreams.

Exactly. If they don't like our President, turn off their news when they see him. Don't come to this country, and if you did come to this country and hate our President, pack your bags and leave. We will miss you. :auiqs.jpg:
They do hate him, but they come enjoy liberal areas lol Disney, universal studios, NYC, etc....) they dont go to shitty red areas that voted for the clown :p

Exactly. If they don't like our President, turn off their news when they see him. Don't come to this country, and if you did come to this country and hate our President, pack your bags and leave. We will miss you. :auiqs.jpg:
They do hate him, but they come enjoy liberal areas lol Disney, universal studios, NYC, etc....) they dont go to shitty red areas that voted for the clown :p

Sure they don't, and your evidence is????????

I thought so.

You could say that hundreds of years ago, now everything a US president says or does it affects the rest of the world....they have the right to be concerned and disgusted, even afraid when there is a pendejo in charge at the white house.

The only countries that have any concern are those that we interact with. And if they don't like our interaction, they can GTF out of our lives anytime they want.

I thought so.
Maybe national parks and even those are protected by liberals , the cons would love to do the fracking and pass a pipeline through them...and hunt all the animals in them .

The only countries that have any concern are those that we interact with. And if they don't like our interaction, they can GTF out of our lives anytime they want.
You have no clue how the world works.

I thought so.
Maybe national parks and even those are protected by liberals , the cons would love to do the fracking and pass a pipeline through them...and hunt all the animals in them .

Oh you mean line in Montana?

Right, and you do.

So if a teen was disrespectful to Obama you would have laughed like hell? I find that difficult to believe.

If he had been doing that? Yes. I would have. Sometimes it's just funny. I suspect Obama would have seen the humor.

More funny, imo, then adults "mocking disabled people" and Presidents engaging in juvenile name calling.

I think you are full of it, I don’t care which President, it is not funny.

I think mocking people is wrong, you seem to like the disrespect.

You are entitled to your view.
Look at you

Those that are mature adults consider their antics as that of children.
This evening, on one of the entertainment shows that I watch before Jeopardy, they were talking about some dude called "plaid shirt guy" and his 2 friends.

Seems that the dude decided that since he was behind Trump to start making faces and doing double takes. Friends next to him were wearing MAGA hats, but they didn't look happy to be there.

Halfway through the rally, some female Trump rally workers came and told them to leave, and replaced them standing behind Trump.

'Plaid Shirt Guy' Becomes Internet Sensation for Making Faces During President Trump's Montana Rally

It may not be easy to upstage President Trump, but one Montana high school student certainly did Thursday night.

At a rally in Billings, the high school senior with a plaid shirt was standing behind the president, smirking, rolling his eyes, and doing double takes.

He has been called “Resistance Jim Halpert,” a reference to John Krasinski’s character in "The Office," who was known for making similar expressions to the camera.

The student became a sensation on social media with the hashtag "#PlaidShirtGuy."

The president's aides were watching too and halfway through the speech; a young woman approaches the teen and asks him to leave.

He was there with his friends, who were wearing Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats. They too were asked to leave.

Inside Edition spoke to the high school senior's mother, who said her son and his friends were picked at random to stand behind the president.

They were given the red “Make America Great Again” hats and asked to show some enthusiasm. But now, they're taking heat from angry Trump supporters who think they were mocking the president.
And they are children. That's the point.
So?

They got paid to go

Right, and you do.
Yes I do.

Forum List

Back