🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plaid shirt guy and friends get booted from Trump rally......

It amusing the left is so desperate for leaders that they latched on to "plaid shirt guy".
Whats amusing is that these type of events are usually so coreographed and tthis guy broke the cordon.

Lets face it if Team Trump cant organise a few noddys to stand behind him what can they do ?

So what would you suggest, that they card everybody and do a background check on them? Maybe a lie detector test or something?
Perhaps make these Nuremberg events safe for non cult members to attend ?

Why, was it unsafe?

You have an event going, pick a bunch of people at random, and expect them to behave like adults. Normally, not too much of a problem, but then again, we're talking about liberals here.
Ive seen people getting attacked by trump supporters at trump events and seen the leader of the free world cheering them on.

I have no sympathy for those people. They come there to start trouble, and when they find what they came there for, they expect us to feel sorry for them.

I don't know how familiar you are with our football here, but our Cleveland rival is the Pittsburg Steelers. When they come to a Browns game with their Steeler attire on, get attacked or have their car damaged, they sit there with that stupid look on their face like they never expected it to happen.

This evening, on one of the entertainment shows that I watch before Jeopardy, they were talking about some dude called "plaid shirt guy" and his 2 friends.

Seems that the dude decided that since he was behind Trump to start making faces and doing double takes. Friends next to him were wearing MAGA hats, but they didn't look happy to be there.

Halfway through the rally, some female Trump rally workers came and told them to leave, and replaced them standing behind Trump.

'Plaid Shirt Guy' Becomes Internet Sensation for Making Faces During President Trump's Montana Rally

It may not be easy to upstage President Trump, but one Montana high school student certainly did Thursday night.

At a rally in Billings, the high school senior with a plaid shirt was standing behind the president, smirking, rolling his eyes, and doing double takes.

He has been called “Resistance Jim Halpert,” a reference to John Krasinski’s character in "The Office," who was known for making similar expressions to the camera.

The student became a sensation on social media with the hashtag "#PlaidShirtGuy."

The president's aides were watching too and halfway through the speech; a young woman approaches the teen and asks him to leave.

He was there with his friends, who were wearing Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats. They too were asked to leave.

Inside Edition spoke to the high school senior's mother, who said her son and his friends were picked at random to stand behind the president.

They were given the red “Make America Great Again” hats and asked to show some enthusiasm. But now, they're taking heat from angry Trump supporters who think they were mocking the president.

Liberals acting like spoiled children. Nothing new here.

Cricus... the whole world is laughing.

Yep, laughing at immature Trump haters.
Can I you answer honestly ?
Do you think that most of the world like or hate Teump ?

Why is it important that the world approves of a President of this country or not? I really don’t care what other leaders of countries are doing unless they might be a danger to our country, they are free to pursue their dreams.

Why is it important that the world approves of a President of this country or not? I really don’t care what other leaders of countries are doing unless they might be a danger to our country, they are free to pursue their dreams.

Exactly. If they don't like our President, turn off their news when they see him. Don't come to this country, and if you did come to this country and hate our President, pack your bags and leave. We will miss you. :auiqs.jpg:

I personally thought it was funny as hell. Every time Trump said one of his patented lies, the dude would bug out his eyes, do a double take, or make some kind of face to signify that he didn't believe what Trump was shoveling out.

And, those other 2 in the MAGA hats looked like they would have rather been anywhere than there.

Then I would assume that you also get entertainment when somebody takes a picture of a person standing next to another making rabbit ears with his fingers behind his head.

I wish my threshold of comedy was that fragile. I would be laughing at anything and everything most waking moments.
Isn’t it? You laugh when Trump mocks people.

At least Trump is creative and funny at the same time. These clowns remind me of people that buy CB radios and find they have absolutely no use for them. So then they key in the mic and start making pig noises or playing their car stereo over the CB. Like gee, nobody ever thought of doing that before.

It's just plain childish.

I found this teen both creative and funny. On the other hand...I don't find mocking disabled people particularly creative...or funny for that matter. Do you?

Exactly. If they don't like our President, turn off their news when they see him. Don't come to this country, and if you did come to this country and hate our President, pack your bags and leave. We will miss you. :auiqs.jpg:

...and we'll miss important alliances....

I personally thought it was funny as hell. Every time Trump said one of his patented lies, the dude would bug out his eyes, do a double take, or make some kind of face to signify that he didn't believe what Trump was shoveling out.

And, those other 2 in the MAGA hats looked like they would have rather been anywhere than there.

Then I would assume that you also get entertainment when somebody takes a picture of a person standing next to another making rabbit ears with his fingers behind his head.

I wish my threshold of comedy was that fragile. I would be laughing at anything and everything most waking moments.

At least Trump is creative and funny at the same time. These clowns remind me of people that buy CB radios and find they have absolutely no use for them. So then they key in the mic and start making pig noises or playing their car stereo over the CB. Like gee, nobody ever thought of doing that before.

I found this teen both creative and funny. On the other hand...I don't find mocking disabled people particularly creative...or funny for that matter. Do you?

If you found that creative and funny, you would have loved me in the first grade because that's the kind of stuff I though of as a child. I grew out of that kind of creativity in about the fifth or sixth grade.

Yes, we shall weep endlessly at night. :bigbed:

If you found that creative and funny, you would have loved me in the first grade because that's the kind of stuff I though of as a child. I grew out of that kind of creativity in about the fifth or sixth grade.

When do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

This kid was clowning in a natural unpretentious normal TEEN way....that's what made it funny.

Yes, we shall weep endlessly at night. :bigbed:

See how well we do pressuring NK or Iran all on our lonesome.

When do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

This kid was clowning in a natural unpretentious normal TEEN way....that's what made it funny.

What you consider funny, I consider pathetic. I'm surprised he really didn't get creative and stick a KICK ME sticker on somebody's ass. Bet you would have been crying from laughing so much.

I have no sympathy for those people. They come there to start trouble, and when they find what they came there for, they expect us to feel sorry for them.

I don't know how familiar you are with our football here, but our Cleveland rival is the Pittsburg Steelers. When they come to a Browns game with their Steeler attire on, get attacked or have their car damaged, they sit there with that stupid look on their face like they never expected it to happen.
Yeah, right.
Why, was it unsafe?

You have an event going, pick a bunch of people at random, and expect them to behave like adults. Normally, not too much of a problem, but then again, we're talking about liberals here.

Why is it important that the world approves of a President of this country or not?
Well, just in the last decade the US has been begging for troops in Afghanistan. I can imagine a similar scenario being repeated.

What you consider funny, I consider pathetic. I'm surprised he really didn't get creative and stick a KICK ME sticker on somebody's ass. Bet you would have been crying from laughing so much.

Nah. That wouldn't have been so funny. What made this funny was that it was natural spontaneous and low key, taking advantage of what was probably a boring moment for 3 teens who didn't want to be there and when they told to to leave, they did.

But...going back to growing out of and being funny...when do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

So if a teen was disrespectful to Obama you would have laughed like hell? I find that difficult to believe.

So if a teen was disrespectful to Obama you would have laughed like hell? I find that difficult to believe.

If he had been doing that? Yes. I would have. Sometimes it's just funny. I suspect Obama would have seen the humor.

More funny, imo, then adults "mocking disabled people" and Presidents engaging in juvenile name calling.

yep.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

images

:popcorn:

7acbc364228bbfb03c3303ea4006ee765911ef62.jpeg

images

images

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:eusa_think: Cohen has agreed to rescind the NDA with Stormy...wants his $130K back.

Moving "Cohen is going to take down TRUMP" to the liberal backfire list... :auiqs.jpg:

Cohen is singing like a canary.... tweet tweet little kitty....

Odd, Trump is stuck at 5th or 6th grade.

If he had been doing that? Yes. I would have. Sometimes it's just funny. I suspect Obama would have seen the humor.

More funny, imo, then adults "mocking disabled people" and Presidents engaging in juvenile name calling.

I think you are full of it, I don’t care which President, it is not funny.

I think mocking people is wrong, you seem to like the disrespect.

Forum List

Back