🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plaid shirt guy and friends get booted from Trump rally......

This evening, on one of the entertainment shows that I watch before Jeopardy, they were talking about some dude called "plaid shirt guy" and his 2 friends.

Seems that the dude decided that since he was behind Trump to start making faces and doing double takes. Friends next to him were wearing MAGA hats, but they didn't look happy to be there.

Halfway through the rally, some female Trump rally workers came and told them to leave, and replaced them standing behind Trump.

'Plaid Shirt Guy' Becomes Internet Sensation for Making Faces During President Trump's Montana Rally

It may not be easy to upstage President Trump, but one Montana high school student certainly did Thursday night.

At a rally in Billings, the high school senior with a plaid shirt was standing behind the president, smirking, rolling his eyes, and doing double takes.

He has been called “Resistance Jim Halpert,” a reference to John Krasinski’s character in "The Office," who was known for making similar expressions to the camera.

The student became a sensation on social media with the hashtag "#PlaidShirtGuy."

The president's aides were watching too and halfway through the speech; a young woman approaches the teen and asks him to leave.

He was there with his friends, who were wearing Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats. They too were asked to leave.

Inside Edition spoke to the high school senior's mother, who said her son and his friends were picked at random to stand behind the president.

They were given the red “Make America Great Again” hats and asked to show some enthusiasm. But now, they're taking heat from angry Trump supporters who think they were mocking the president.
Did you see the girl behind them wiping her nose with the American flag?

Are you making false claims? What girl was wiping her nose with the flag? If you are using hyperbole like Trump supporters, please don't. You should be smarter than that.
No. Really, behind Plaid boy to his left. Really....she has an American flag wrapped around her shoulders and she was wiping her nose with it.

I just rewatched the video. And, while it might look like she was using the flag around her neck for a handkerchief, she wasn't. Each time she scratched her nose (looked like she was wiping it), she did NOT have the flag in her hand.
You might want to look again.

This evening, on one of the entertainment shows that I watch before Jeopardy, they were talking about some dude called "plaid shirt guy" and his 2 friends.

Seems that the dude decided that since he was behind Trump to start making faces and doing double takes. Friends next to him were wearing MAGA hats, but they didn't look happy to be there.

Halfway through the rally, some female Trump rally workers came and told them to leave, and replaced them standing behind Trump.

'Plaid Shirt Guy' Becomes Internet Sensation for Making Faces During President Trump's Montana Rally

It may not be easy to upstage President Trump, but one Montana high school student certainly did Thursday night.

At a rally in Billings, the high school senior with a plaid shirt was standing behind the president, smirking, rolling his eyes, and doing double takes.

He has been called “Resistance Jim Halpert,” a reference to John Krasinski’s character in "The Office," who was known for making similar expressions to the camera.

The student became a sensation on social media with the hashtag "#PlaidShirtGuy."

The president's aides were watching too and halfway through the speech; a young woman approaches the teen and asks him to leave.

He was there with his friends, who were wearing Trump's "Make America Great Again" hats. They too were asked to leave.

Inside Edition spoke to the high school senior's mother, who said her son and his friends were picked at random to stand behind the president.

They were given the red “Make America Great Again” hats and asked to show some enthusiasm. But now, they're taking heat from angry Trump supporters who think they were mocking the president.
Did you see the girl behind them wiping her nose with the American flag?

Are you making false claims? What girl was wiping her nose with the flag? If you are using hyperbole like Trump supporters, please don't. You should be smarter than that.
No. Really, behind Plaid boy to his left. Really....she has an American flag wrapped around her shoulders and she was wiping her nose with it.

I just rewatched the video. And, while it might look like she was using the flag around her neck for a handkerchief, she wasn't. Each time she scratched her nose (looked like she was wiping it), she did NOT have the flag in her hand.
You might want to look again.

I watched it a couple of times. She used her thumb and forefinger to slide down each side of her nose to scratch it. She did it more than once by the way, and I never saw the flag in her hand once. Wanna post the video and tell me at what time marks it happens?

Liberals blast the president daily about civility, then applaud plaid shirt guy proving their faux rage is just that, phony, fake.
I see that trumpanzees are truly truly snowflakes over this. But nothing about people behind trump wiping their noses on the American flag.

You see nothing moron, we are mocking your phony faux rage and double standards. :itsok:

Liberals blast the president daily about civility, then applaud plaid shirt guy proving their faux rage is just that, phony, fake.
I see that trumpanzees are truly truly snowflakes over this. But nothing about people behind trump wiping their noses on the American flag.

You see nothing moron, we are mocking your phony faux rage and double standards. :itsok:

Like I said, I DID see her scratch her nose with her thumb and forefinger, sliding them down either side of her nose, and saw her do it several times.

But, I never saw the flag she had around her shoulders be in her hand when she scratched her nose.

And yeah....................I'm one of those you conservatives call a "looney liberal", and I don't have much affection for Trump or his supporters, but I don't think accusing someone of something they didn't do is the way to go.

No, she did not wipe her nose with the flag.

How is this? The expression on his face is one of skepticism. He obviously is reacting to something that trump said. Why not? Is there something wrong or criminal in expressing skepticism? He didn't even get up and say or yell anything or challenge trump verbally. What country are we living in???

How is this? The expression on his face is one of skepticism. He obviously is reacting to something that trump said. Why not? Is there something wrong or criminal in expressing skepticism? He didn't even get up and say or yell anything or challenge trump verbally. What country are we living in???
One cannot question the great Orange one.

Ask any economist he will tell you that all the numbers have being going up for year before Trump was elected....The one who turned the economy around is Obama from a deep recession. But if you seem to wanna give a credit to someone who just got in in office for few months, you are not kidding anyone but yourself....cause the american as big as it's it takes more than a year or 2 to react to in this case no radical changes to where it was heading.
So now it’s two years? Then the recovery for 2009 and 2010 was because of Bush, after all you made the 2 years to react. The first stimulus was at the end of 2008 under Bush.

If the economy started to slow down by now we know damn well you’d blame Trump.

I tire of the BS, last week there was signs of the economy slowing and the left nuts jumped right to “Trump’s fault”, then there was lowest unemployment in the last 18 years and you goofs jumped right back to Obama gets the credit. I love the way partisans nuts twist their BS.

So you didn’t vote for Hillary, you didn’t vote for Trump, which third party candidate did you go with?
None....I wouldve voted for Bernie.
Trump is riding Obama's wave, and he is trying hard to crash it and he will. With all his trade wars, tax cuts for the rich, raising the debt, etc....

So you didn’t vote, yet you bitch? LOL! You got what you voted for.
My brothers and sisters in California voted , and my vote wouldn't have mattered.

More excuses I see, you didn’t choose to vote, that is the bottom line and now you cry, sorry you are a joke.

He asked for evidence, you going to give it or just make up more crap?
Evidence of what? the most visited attraction in liberal cities....D.C, NYC, LA, Las vegas, Orlando, etc.....

Evidence of what? the most visited attraction in liberal cities....D.C, NYC, LA, Las vegas, Orlando, etc.....

Florida-Red State. Las Vegas- Independent Mayor, Grand Canyon-red state, Yellowstone-red state.
Las Vegas blue city, florida (Miami, Orlando, tampa....,,) are all blue cities....national parks are usually preserved by tree huggers as NRA and trump supporters likes to call them....if it was up to the cons all the animals would be dead by now.
Cons are regressive grumpy, lazy, hating group of people and no one wants to visit them.

Nevada is a red state, Florida is a red state, the rest of your post is nonsensical left wing BS. Your bigotry and hate cloud your judgement and causes you to out and out lie.
Again the most visied place in those shitholes are liberal made heavens....just like the rest of the US...where it's happening are the blue patches the red flyover acres are just red regressive useless shitty holes.

Good more dishonesty and excuses, you are just as bad as other bigots, ignorance is your friend and you seem to be best friends.

Sure they don't, and your evidence is????????

I thought so.
Maybe national parks and even those are protected by liberals , the cons would love to do the fracking and pass a pipeline through them...and hunt all the animals in them .

Sure they don't, and your evidence is????????

I thought so.
Maybe national parks and even those are protected by liberals , the cons would love to do the fracking and pass a pipeline through them...and hunt all the animals in them .

Florida-Red State. Las Vegas- Independent Mayor, Grand Canyon-red state, Yellowstone-red state.

Yes, Florida is a state. However, Grand Canyon isn't a state, it is a national park inside of the state of Arizona. And Yellowstone isn't a state either, it also is a national park that is in the 2 states of Montana and Wyoming.

Their borders lie within red states, didn’t anyone could be so dumb to misunderstand, my apologies.

One cannot question the great Orange one.

I think that Woodward is right. The state of are national government is the most precarious in my somewhat considerate lifetime. I don't DO dictators. I don't DO theocrats. Ain't my thing.

And I was a student playing cards at the university (DC) coffee house when I first heard of the "Saturday Night Massacre." If I kick to bucket before you do, protect our nation.

Quit falling down the well

There are far more red states than blue states you silly little fucker

And what's the headcount on this? Some of the states to which you refer have more cows than people. There are more people within the boroughs of NYC than there are in Montana, by far.
I've been to NYC. There are more cows than in Montana. Food stamps I guess.

So there are not more people in the NYC area than in Montana? Grew up in the NYC area. Not a lot of food stamps. Just people living and supporting themselves on the money they work for. I assume that you are rural. Don't you understand that not every American is rural folk? We Americans do have population centers, or didn't you know this? These population centers, all across the nation, function as centers of culture. For example, I grew up with the Lincoln Center, Radio City, the Museum of Art and its stunning collection of Egyptian artifacts, and the art shows in Washington Square. Where did you grow up?
Lol
That why urban America and rural America will never, never have the same interests. They are supposed to, The control freaks that are in progressive controlled urban America need to stay the fuck out of other peoples lives that disagree with them, so shut the fuck up you fucking moron.

So why are the rurals always trying to invade the lives of more urban people? Why don't you people just go live with your farm animals and leave everyone else alone? You can still practice your crazy sex ways (as long as they only involve consenting adults and you don't go off fucking and/or "marrying" teenagers who have deliberately been kept uneducated to provide sex- and breeding stock), your crazy religious cults, your music, your dancing, your prejudices (unless they hurt somebody else), your rodeos. Nobody is forcing you to read books or familiarize yourselves with all the people who live on this earth and all the cultures that thrive around the planet.

You have chosen your lifestyle. Free choice. Why do you want to impose it on other people?

Now, is that fair stereotype? I enjoy the rural lifestyle because I used to live in big cities and prefer to be away from the traffic and crowds. I don't really care what they do in the city. I just want to be left alone.

Ask any economist he will tell you that all the numbers have being going up for year before Trump was elected....The one who turned the economy around is Obama from a deep recession. But if you seem to wanna give a credit to someone who just got in in office for few months, you are not kidding anyone but yourself....cause the american as big as it's it takes more than a year or 2 to react to in this case no radical changes to where it was heading.
So now it’s two years? Then the recovery for 2009 and 2010 was because of Bush, after all you made the 2 years to react. The first stimulus was at the end of 2008 under Bush.

I tire of the BS, last week there was signs of the economy slowing and the left nuts jumped right to “Trump’s fault”, then there was lowest unemployment in the last 18 years and you goofs jumped right back to Obama gets the credit. I love the way partisans nuts twist their BS.

So you didn’t vote for Hillary, you didn’t vote for Trump, which third party candidate did you go with?
Trump is riding Obama's wave, and he is trying hard to crash it and he will. With all his trade wars, tax cuts for the rich, raising the debt, etc....

My brothers and sisters in California voted , and my vote wouldn't have mattered.

More excuses I see, you didn’t choose to vote, that is the bottom line and now you cry, sorry you are a joke.

Actually, in my house, if you don't vote, you aren't allowed to bitch about the politicians. My roomie and I both live by that rule, you can't bitch if you don't vote.

If you did vote? You are allowed to bitch (or praise) as much as you want.

Actually, in my house, if you don't vote, you aren't allowed to bitch about the politicians. My roomie and I both live by that rule, you can't bitch if you don't vote.

If you did vote? You are allowed to bitch (or praise) as much as you want.

Great policy, I agree with you.

Forum List

Back