🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plaid shirt guy and friends get booted from Trump rally......

He comes across as educated and well informed. They would have spotted him sooner or later in that crowd,.
It amusing the left is so desperate for leaders that they latched on to "plaid shirt guy".
Whats amusing is that these type of events are usually so coreographed and tthis guy broke the cordon.

Lets face it if Team Trump cant organise a few noddys to stand behind him what can they do ?

So what would you suggest, that they card everybody and do a background check on them? Maybe a lie detector test or something?
Perhaps make these Nuremberg events safe for non cult members to attend ?

Why, was it unsafe?

You have an event going, pick a bunch of people at random, and expect them to behave like adults. Normally, not too much of a problem, but then again, we're talking about liberals here.
Ive seen people getting attacked by trump supporters at trump events and seen the leader of the free world cheering them on.

Cobain has risen from the grave?

kurt.jpg
What is the matter with plaid? Please tell me! Some of my favorite shirts are plaid! I have one that is super soft and realy attractive young women like to touch it! It is one of my favorite shirts!

He comes across as educated and well informed. They would have spotted him sooner or later in that crowd,.
It amusing the left is so desperate for leaders that they latched on to "plaid shirt guy".
Whats amusing is that these type of events are usually so coreographed and tthis guy broke the cordon.

Lets face it if Team Trump cant organise a few noddys to stand behind him what can they do ?

So what would you suggest, that they card everybody and do a background check on them? Maybe a lie detector test or something?

Why, was it unsafe?

You have an event going, pick a bunch of people at random, and expect them to behave like adults. Normally, not too much of a problem, but then again, we're talking about liberals here.

lol....... 'but then again, we're talking about liberals here.'

what?

ya.... that's more like it.

Last edited:
I personally thought it was funny as hell. Every time Trump said one of his patented lies, the dude would bug out his eyes, do a double take, or make some kind of face to signify that he didn't believe what Trump was shoveling out.

And, those other 2 in the MAGA hats looked like they would have rather been anywhere than there.

Then I would assume that you also get entertainment when somebody takes a picture of a person standing next to another making rabbit ears with his fingers behind his head.

I wish my threshold of comedy was that fragile. I would be laughing at anything and everything most waking moments.
Isn’t it? You laugh when Trump mocks people.

At least Trump is creative and funny at the same time. These clowns remind me of people that buy CB radios and find they have absolutely no use for them. So then they key in the mic and start making pig noises or playing their car stereo over the CB. Like gee, nobody ever thought of doing that before.

It's just plain childish.

you're a snowflake.

It's not hard to do and dirty tricks democrats are really good at it. Pretend to be a supporter and infiltrate the rally and then make a fool of yourself.

Muslims barred from picture at Obama event

Obama rally were staged to a whole new level,

Obama stammers and stutters when his telepromters malfunction.

All TRUMP needs is an American Flag, a stage, microphone and he's good to go.

But but Obama....

yep.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

But but Obama....

yep.

Wonder what next week is gonna hold for Trump? Seems like every Saturday, the weekend pundits are saying that this is Trump's worst week thus far. Only trouble is, they have been saying that for the past 5 Saturdays.

But but Obama....

yep.

images

:popcorn:

But but Obama....

yep.

images

:popcorn:

You know, I wonder if there are going to be more people who decide to ham it up in front of the cameras while standing behind Trump?

Plaid shirt guy may have started a trend.

Every president uses teleprompters, as you know.
When Trump goes off script is when he fucks up.

Didn't the pissy little sex perv who supposedly is our "vice president" make faces at the North Koreans?

Why, was it unsafe?

lol....... 'but then again, we're talking about liberals here.'

what?

ya.... that's more like it.

Correct, because it's so difficult to sneak anti-trumpers into these places.

Forum List

Back