🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Plaid shirt guy and friends get booted from Trump rally......

Why is it important that the world approves of a President of this country or not? I really don’t care what other leaders of countries are doing unless they might be a danger to our country, they are free to pursue their dreams.
You could say that hundreds of years ago, now everything a US president says or does it affects the rest of the world....they have the right to be concerned and disgusted, even afraid when there is a pendejo in charge at the white house.

The only countries that have any concern are those that we interact with. And if they don't like our interaction, they can GTF out of our lives anytime they want.
You have no clue how the world works.

Right, and you do.
Yes I do.
No, no you don’t

If you found that creative and funny, you would have loved me in the first grade because that's the kind of stuff I though of as a child. I grew out of that kind of creativity in about the fifth or sixth grade.

When do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

This kid was clowning in a natural unpretentious normal TEEN way....that's what made it funny.

What you consider funny, I consider pathetic. I'm surprised he really didn't get creative and stick a KICK ME sticker on somebody's ass. Bet you would have been crying from laughing so much.

Nah. That wouldn't have been so funny. What made this funny was that it was natural spontaneous and low key, taking advantage of what was probably a boring moment for 3 teens who didn't want to be there and when they told to to leave, they did.

But...going back to growing out of and being funny...when do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

WTF do you keep trying to change the subject? Oh........because Trump said something about a disabled guy, that justifies the actions of these lowlife punks? Apples and oranges.

And what do you mean they didn't want to be there? Did somebody drag them off the street and force them to come?
They got paid to go

So Trump has to pay people to go to his rallies now? Interesting.

When do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

This kid was clowning in a natural unpretentious normal TEEN way....that's what made it funny.

What you consider funny, I consider pathetic. I'm surprised he really didn't get creative and stick a KICK ME sticker on somebody's ass. Bet you would have been crying from laughing so much.

Nah. That wouldn't have been so funny. What made this funny was that it was natural spontaneous and low key, taking advantage of what was probably a boring moment for 3 teens who didn't want to be there and when they told to to leave, they did.

But...going back to growing out of and being funny...when do people normally grow out of the "mocking disabled people" creativity? Or juvenile name calling?

WTF do you keep trying to change the subject? Oh........because Trump said something about a disabled guy, that justifies the actions of these lowlife punks? Apples and oranges.

And what do you mean they didn't want to be there? Did somebody drag them off the street and force them to come?
They got paid to go

Nope the dems that wish to humiliate him!

They got paid to go

They don't need to. He's fully capable of doing it on his own.

They got paid to go

They don't need to. He's fully capable of doing it on his own.
It’s who they are

One should admit that the orange is an idiot. How can one deny that with a straight face ?

Ps; I didnt vote for both Hillary nor Obama...you welcome.

One should admit that the orange is an idiot. How can one deny that with a straight face ?

Informed voters vote by results, not by how likable a person is.

Record setting unemployment levels for minorities and women.
Lowest unemployment rate in the last 18 years.
Getting the attention of our foes such as North Korea and China.
Highest consumer and corporate confidence rate in 18 years.
Nominating constitutional judges to the bench.
The rescinding of costly Commie Care fines for individuals and businesses.

Next election, you are for these things and more, or you want to reverse these trends. It's not brain surgery.

Htb8rXw.jpg

Cricus... the whole world is laughing.

Yep, laughing at immature Trump haters.
Can I you answer honestly ?
Do you think that most of the world like or hate Teump ?

Why is it important that the world approves of a President of this country or not? I really don’t care what other leaders of countries are doing unless they might be a danger to our country, they are free to pursue their dreams.
You could say that hundreds of years ago, now everything a US president says or does it affects the rest of the world....they have the right to be concerned and disgusted, even afraid when there is a pendejo in charge at the white house.

They can be concerned, never said otherwise, why is it important?

Can I you answer honestly ?
Do you think that most of the world like or hate Teump ?

Exactly. If they don't like our President, turn off their news when they see him. Don't come to this country, and if you did come to this country and hate our President, pack your bags and leave. We will miss you. :auiqs.jpg:
They do hate him, but they come enjoy liberal areas lol Disney, universal studios, NYC, etc....) they dont go to shitty red areas that voted for the clown :p

Sure they don't, and your evidence is????????

I thought so.
Maybe national parks and even those are protected by liberals , the cons would love to do the fracking and pass a pipeline through them...and hunt all the animals in them .

He asked for evidence, you going to give it or just make up more crap?

Next election, you are for these things and more, or you want to reverse these trends. It's not brain surgery.

Ask any economist he will tell you that all the numbers have being going up for year before Trump was elected....The one who turned the economy around is Obama from a deep recession. But if you seem to wanna give a credit to someone who just got in in office for few months, you are not kidding anyone but yourself....cause the american as big as it's it takes more than a year or 2 to react to in this case no radical changes to where it was heading.

We got the attention of who again? NK still at it and are playing games with the orange, because they figure he's a moron.....Trump also emptied the field for China to control Africa, Southeast asia and Latin america.....I can tell you that because i've seen before hand, and they don't show it to you on FAUXNEWS.

What happened to the best budget?
What happened to will lower the debt?
What happened, i'll be tough on Saudi arabia?
What happened to the wall?
What happened to the best health care with lower premiums?
What happened to wages?
What happened to I won't be on vacation because i'm gonna be busy?
What happened to we will have GDP at 5 to 6%?
What happened to cutting funds to sanctuary cities?
What happened to at&t and Time warner merger won't happen?

That being said he is a poisonous prick....Bully, foul mouthed, racist, prick, sexist, adulterer, conman, idiot, stupid, classless, idiot.

Exactly. If they don't like our President, turn off their news when they see him. Don't come to this country, and if you did come to this country and hate our President, pack your bags and leave. We will miss you. :auiqs.jpg:
They do hate him, but they come enjoy liberal areas lol Disney, universal studios, NYC, etc....) they dont go to shitty red areas that voted for the clown :p

I thought so.
Maybe national parks and even those are protected by liberals , the cons would love to do the fracking and pass a pipeline through them...and hunt all the animals in them .

Evidence of what? the most visited attraction in liberal cities....D.C, NYC, LA, Las vegas, Orlando, etc.....

Ask any economist he will tell you that all the numbers have being going up for year before Trump was elected....The one who turned the economy around is Obama from a deep recession. But if you seem to wanna give a credit to someone who just got in in office for few months, you are not kidding anyone but yourself....cause the american as big as it's it takes more than a year or 2 to react to in this case no radical changes to where it was heading.
So now it’s two years? Then the recovery for 2009 and 2010 was because of Bush, after all you made the 2 years to react. The first stimulus was at the end of 2008 under Bush.

If the economy started to slow down by now we know damn well you’d blame Trump.

I tire of the BS, last week there was signs of the economy slowing and the left nuts jumped right to “Trump’s fault”, then there was lowest unemployment in the last 18 years and you goofs jumped right back to Obama gets the credit. I love the way partisans nuts twist their BS.

So you didn’t vote for Hillary, you didn’t vote for Trump, which third party candidate did you go with?

I thought so.

Evidence of what? the most visited attraction in liberal cities....D.C, NYC, LA, Las vegas, Orlando, etc.....

I thought so.

Florida-Red State. Las Vegas- Independent Mayor, Grand Canyon-red state, Yellowstone-red state.

It's kind boggling.....beyond sanity...that some people are offended by a kid making faces. You have deep seated issues. The fact that both parties remove people from these circus like jokes of events is funny in and of itself. Ray i suppose I should pack my bags and leave because I scoff at the whole thing.

and this is how thin skinned trump and his supporters are......he must have supporters cheering him on at all times..regardless of what he is saying

It's kind boggling.....beyond sanity...that some people are offended by a kid making faces. You have deep seated issues. The fact that both parties remove people from these circus like jokes of events is funny in and of itself. Ray i suppose I should pack my bags and leave because I scoff at the whole thing.

So what Democrat rally was a Republican ever removed for doing something similar?

We got the attention of who again? NK still at it and are playing games with the orange, because they figure he's a moron.....Trump also emptied the field for China to control Africa, Southeast asia and Latin america.....I can tell you that because i've seen before hand, and they don't show it to you on FAUXNEWS.

What happened to the best budget?
What happened to will lower the debt?
What happened, i'll be tough on Saudi arabia?
What happened to the wall?
What happened to the best health care with lower premiums?
What happened to wages?
What happened to I won't be on vacation because i'm gonna be busy?
What happened to we will have GDP at 5 to 6%?
What happened to cutting funds to sanctuary cities?
What happened to at&t and Time warner merger won't happen?

That being said he is a poisonous prick....Bully, foul mouthed, racist, prick, sexist, adulterer, conman, idiot, stupid, classless, idiot.

The unemployment did lower under DumBama, but it was at the same time when more people were dropping out of the workforce. The more people drop out of the workforce, the lower the unemployment number. We had the slowest growth out of a recession since WWII. If you are going to credit somebody with the economy, you have to show evidence of what they did to give them that credit. I can do that with Trump---you can't do that with DumBama. He was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

Real economic growth didn't start to happen until near the end of his second term, but it had nothing to do with him, it was the fact that our fuel prices lowered considerably thanks to fracking. Some families found hundreds of new dollars a month between their savings on home heat and gasoline. That money went into the economy and only then was there talk about increasing interest rates.

As for the wall, that was stopped by Democrats who threatened to shut down the government. Stopping funds to sanctuary cities was the doings of a Democrat judge.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back