Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

OKC was a domestic terror attack.

If this guy had 5,000 pounds of TNT in the back of his plane and blew the whole thing to the ground killing everyone inside.. then I'd call him a terrorist... Muslim or not.

So, it is the number of people that are killed that make it a terrorist attack instead of a run of the mill murder?

It must mean that the Nigerian on the plane in Detroit was not a terrorist attack, but rather just a set of burned balls.

Well.. he was trained by Al Qaeda.. He was sent here by Al Qaeda... Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attack.

Notice a pattern?

Then only those that are associated with Al Qaeda are terrorists?

So, it is the number of people that are killed that make it a terrorist attack instead of a run of the mill murder?

It must mean that the Nigerian on the plane in Detroit was not a terrorist attack, but rather just a set of burned balls.

Well.. he was trained by Al Qaeda.. He was sent here by Al Qaeda... Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attack.

Notice a pattern?

Oh, I understand now. Someone is a terrorist only if a.) they kill more than a certain number of people OR b.) they're muslim.

I get it.
b) is the key part. I've seen people argue that Tim McVeigh wasn't a terrorist.

Notice a pattern?

Then only those that are associated with Al Qaeda are terrorists?

No.. I was speaking only about the underwear bomber... you need to learn how to follow your own conversations better.

If this guy had 5,000 pounds of TNT in the back of his plane and blew the whole thing to the ground killing everyone inside.. then I'd call him a terrorist... Muslim or not.

i consider this a domestic terrorist attack.

Then would you consider the 15 year old who flew a plane into a building in Florida a terrorist?

what were his motivations? I can't remember.

I am sure some of the OK city families would like an answer to that question.

i consider this a domestic terrorist attack.

not just a domestic terror attack...a rightwingdomestofascist terror attack
get with the program Elvis

Look folks, Robert Gibbs said the plane crash was not terrorism. Now if the spokesman for the Obama Administration says it's not terrorism, that's good enough for me. Now get in line and everybody march in lock-step with one another before you get sent to a reeducation camp.

Look folks, Robert Gibbs said the plane crash was not terrorism. Now if the spokesman for the Obama Administration says it's not terrorism, that's good enough for me. Now get in line and everybody march in lock-step with one another before you get sent to a reeducation camp.

I was wondering when someone was going to wander into this thread with some random non-sequitur about how Obama sucks.

what were his motivations? I can't remember.

Well his suicide note showed sympathy for the 9/11 attackers.

doesn't really show anything about his motivations. like wanting to take people out, etc.

But the attack was on "property" which fits the recognized definition of terrorism.

I don't think he was simply because he had no organizational affiliations. (besides the fact that he was 15 year old kid)

I was wondering when someone was going to wander into this thread with some random non-sequitur about how Obama sucks.

:lol: It doesn't take much to prove that Obama and his Administration suck. That's a given. But if you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that I placed my post between several others where the subject was whether this was a terrorist attack or not. And the mere fact that the Obama Administration said that it wasn't terrorism plays into this 'politically correct' lunacy that's infected America for far too many years.

Last edited:

:lol: It doesn't take much to prove the Obama and his Administration suck. That's a given. But if you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that I placed my post between several others where the subject was whether this was a terrorist attack or not. And the mere fact that the Obama Administration said that it wasn't terrorism plays into this 'politically correct' lunacy that's infected America for far too many years.

My point being, of course that no one in the thread was talking about whether Obama thought this was terrorism. Who the fuck cares what Obama thinks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E6tCMSEov8]YouTube - Countdown: Right Wing Terrorism Sparked, How To Stop It[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8gQjUsxQiQ]YouTube - Insane Christian Domestic Terrorist NRA Gun Loons[/ame]

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.
Joe Stack (1956-2010)

The rantings of a terrorist.

Can't be.

He's not a Muslim of middle-eastern descent.

You know.. if you ignorant fucks place the label of "terrorist" on every single wacko in this country you are taking away the significance of the label on the people who really deserve it.

Do you even know what the definition of "terrorism" is?

targeting of civilian populations in order to achieve a political end.

what part of that doesn't apply to this freak?

First of all.. what civilian population was attacked? If I'm not mistaken that building is filled with federal employees. But that simple statement tells me you don't even know what the definition is.

Secondly.. what political end would he think this attack would "achieve"??

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.
how was he coercing or intimidating the United States government? It was a single act by a single individual.. with no signs of a collective effort by anyone else... with no signs of a secondary incident.

Go ahead and place this asshole on the same level as Bin Laden.. but I think the Bin Laden's have the ability to "terrorize" an entire world.. not this guy.. he'd be lucky is he "terrorized" many people outside the city of Austin.
IRS employees are civilians that happen to work for the government. Quit being an idiot.

targeting of civilian populations in order to achieve a political end.

what part of that doesn't apply to this freak?

First of all.. what civilian population was attacked? If I'm not mistaken that building is filled with federal employees. But that simple statement tells me you don't even know what the definition is.

Secondly.. what political end would he think this attack would "achieve"??

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.
how was he coercing or intimidating the United States government? It was a single act by a single individual.. with no signs of a collective effort by anyone else... with no signs of a secondary incident.

Go ahead and place this asshole on the same level as Bin Laden.. but I think the Bin Laden's have the ability to "terrorize" an entire world.. not this guy.. he'd be lucky is he "terrorized" many people outside the city of Austin.
IRS employees are civilians that happen to work for the government. Quit being an idiot.

Which means they are federal employees.

A civilian is the guy working on the 70th floor of the World Trade Center. We can play the semantics game all night long if you want... but nobody of any authority has claimed that this is a terrorist attack... so civilians or not it doesn't mean this guy is a terrorist.

Federal employees are civilians except those in the military.

Gibbs said it is possibly a domestic terrorist act. Not sure why he qualified it...it is a domestic terrorist act. The guy is a fucking suicide bomber.

Forum List

Back