Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

Show me a source of anyone with any legitimacy who calls this a terrorist attack.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed off that they have point a finger at some psycho like this guy. "Terrorism" was one of the power words of the Bush administration.. I forgive you for continuing to ride that wave. Hopefully you will learn one day. I doubt it though.

Unlike you...I don't need a "source" or pundit to tell me that a terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. :lol::lol::lol:

That's a fair argument. It must feel awful lonely standing out there all by yourself though.

Well.. you and maybe a few other lost teabaggers...

Rudy the Retard, lemmie 'splain something to you.........federal employees are civilians.

Wanna know how I know? Worked alongside them for 20 years while in the Navy. In '94, when they were waiting to pass the budget, the civilians were told to go home, as the government didn't have any money to pay them.

The military worked for 10 days without getting paid. We were paid back pay of course, but for 10 days, we worked for free.

You can't do that to civilians.

As far as this being a terrorist attack? Yes.......it was, as there was a political statement made, and, for around 6 hours, he had a following on Facebook and MySpace who were praising that act and telling others that they should do so as well. Both pages were removed by the respective websites. The act was done intentionally, as well as pretty well planned out. He had an accelerant in the gas by the way, because 40 gals. of av gas is pretty explosive, but this was even bigger than they thought it should have been.

Know what's really scary? You can buy av gas in almost every town, without showing a pilots license or anything. Mix it with LOX and you've got what powers the shuttle into space.

Then, there is the retaining wall. Since some of the earlier terrorist attacks (namely McVeigh), almost all federal buildings are built with a lot of reinforcement at the ground level. Wanna know why? Car bombs. That's why this dude used a plane.

He hit into the building at a pretty steep dive, doing much faster than the 115 cruising speed, and piled into it just above the retaining wall of the building. He had to plan that one.

And........because of his manifesto? That is what makes it a domestic terrorist attack.

By the way, when you stated you don't think you ride the short bus? You're right.......you don't think, that's why you're a mouth breathing window licker on the short bus.

This guy was protesting taxes...in other words, he is a tea bagger. I blame Beck and Hannity. :) Keep fear mongering gentlemen, you are doing a great job.

Over 200 years ago the Founding Fathers created Article III Courts to PEACEFULLY settle issues.

Those courts are now under the control of the welfare/warfare state. Is there a non-violent remedy left?

Which means they are federal employees.

A civilian is the guy working on the 70th floor of the World Trade Center. We can play the semantics game all night long if you want... but nobody of any authority has claimed that this is a terrorist attack... so civilians or not it doesn't mean this guy is a terrorist.

I'm sorry, but federal employees are civilians. The military are not civilians.

And this most certainly was a terrorist attack...despite the fact that it was not Muslims doing it.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed because now you can't go around and say that all terrorist attacks have been by Muslims. (of course, that was never true in the first place...but whatever)

Show me a source of anyone with any legitimacy who calls this a terrorist attack.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed off that they have point a finger at some psycho like this guy. "Terrorism" was one of the power words of the Bush administration.. I forgive you for continuing to ride that wave. Hopefully you will learn one day. I doubt it though.

What exactly is the definition of a domestic terrorist attack?

(This was a terrorist attack, we just don't have a country to attack in retaliation. I say we should attack Iraq again for THIS attack just like last time.)

I have some empathy for this guys hatred for the Government .
I know many here do, but think that expressing it is the same as supporting what he did, it isn't .

Chris Rock on OJ..

"I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I understand."

This guy was protesting taxes...in other words, he is a tea bagger. I blame Beck and Hannity. :) Keep fear mongering gentlemen, you are doing a great job.

Over 200 years ago the Founding Fathers created Article III Courts to PEACEFULLY settle issues.

Those courts are now under the control of the welfare/warfare state. Is there a non-violent remedy left?

Yes there is...and 99.99999% of us use that non-violent remedy. Those who won't or can't are called criminals and domestic terrorists. Which are you?

I'm sorry, but federal employees are civilians. The military are not civilians.

And this most certainly was a terrorist attack...despite the fact that it was not Muslims doing it.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed because now you can't go around and say that all terrorist attacks have been by Muslims. (of course, that was never true in the first place...but whatever)

(This was a terrorist attack, we just don't have a country to attack in retaliation. I say we should attack Iraq again for THIS attack just like last time.)

Maybe Canada? Maybe Mexico?

Maybe Canada? Maybe Mexico?

not enough oil there. I say, lets attack Iraq again. Lets scare everyone and say there are WMD's and the possibility of mushroom clouds. They are dumb enough to believe it, so let go! Fox, here we come.

Oh and by the way, I read some of the things this nut said. He is by definition a tea bagger. Tanks Beck.

Oh and by the way, I read some of the things this nut said. He is by definition a tea bagger. Tanks Beck.

no he wasn't...and even if he was, so what

i bet you were all over the professor who killed 3 people because she was so devoted to obama, yeah, i bet you touted that all over the internets

no he wasn't...and even if he was, so what

i bet you were all over the professor who killed 3 people because she was so devoted to obama, yeah, i bet you touted that all over the internets

She killed 3 people because she was so devoted to guns

Forum List

Back