Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

Oh and by the way, I read some of the things this nut said. He is by definition a tea bagger. Tanks Beck.

no he wasn't...and even if he was, so what
i bet you were all over the professor who killed 3 people because she was so devoted to obama, yeah, i bet you touted that all over the internets

Means nothing at all. Nope. Nada.

Oh and by the way, I read some of the things this nut said. He is by definition a tea bagger. Tanks Beck.

i bet you were all over the professor who killed 3 people because she was so devoted to obama, yeah, i bet you touted that all over the internets

She wasnt a tea bagger. She wasn't a terrorist. She was a murderer. Different kind of nut.

so what is this terrorist was a tea bagger? Did you really just say that? ok...I say its Beck and Hannity's fault. The feed the fear.

She killed 3 people because she was so devoted to guns

She was probably a nra member. :)

what did that professor have to do with Obama?

She apparently murdered three people because she was going to lose her tenure.

The dude was a fucking moonbat.

His manifesto could be interpreted in a number of ways.

It could be just as easily interpreted as being left wing or right.

The dude was nuts, he couldn't manage his life so, he blames others for his failings.

Get over it people, and shut the fuck up already!

A Suicide Attack on the IRS

by Butler Shaffer

The recent suicide attack made by a man who crashed his plane into a Texas building housing IRS offices raises questions that neither the mainstream media nor other establishment voices will dare to examine. Such a frontal assault on the state – like suicide bombers in the Middle East – must not be seen as an indictment of political systems. The media will go into its obligatory "damage control" mode and marginalize the man – Joe Stack – as a "kook," a "terrorist," or an "extremist," another threat whose example can be turned to the benefit of the state. His lengthy, but inelegant, written statement explaining his anger at the government was quickly labeled a "diatribe," a "rant," and a "rambling screed," to discourage others from reading his words and having their thinking infected thereby. Far safer to have this man thought of as "insane," for what rational person would want to give his writing serious attention?

This is an example of wingnuts.

Ok...Ok ....this guy was a TeaBaggin terrorizin whatever..

My only real problem with this action was the choice of target. Joe had all the right questions in his last blog and testament but chose the IRS as his target. The IRS doesn't make the laws that they must enforce. George Bush put the squeeze on what is left of the middle class with his tax cuts for Paris Hilton. I think Stack should have chosen a target that would have been less obvious than the IRS. It was too easy to dissmiss him.

Now to some unanswererd questions.

Am I the only one that finds it incredible that there was the loss of one life aside from Stack?

This scenerio just fuckin screams they were warned.

How many injuries? This story sure went away at record speed. How many weeks of coverage about a lost blonde bimbo tramp in Aruba?

I bet if Fox's headquarters was attacked they wouldn't brush it off so fast...Or maybe the home offices of the health care provider Stack paid into for years..That would have been my choice...since health care is topical....and everything.

Am I the only one that finds it incredible that there was the loss of one life aside from Stack?

Stack was pretty deficient in his understanding of American culture.

Just like the 9-11 attacks made US support for Israel all the stronger and got the country behind a joke of a president so will his attacks on a smaller scale make the tea bag party or whatever they're called, look like fool radicals.

This morning, the dirtbag's **** whore of a daughter was on GMA, and stated that her father was a hero for standing up to the government.

Personally? His daughter ought to be strung up and hung as a traitor.

Just like the 9-11 attacks made US support for Israel all the stronger and got the country behind a joke of a president so will his attacks on a smaller scale make the tea bag party or whatever they're called, look like fool radicals.

We have culture? We are the son's, grandsons..and great grandsons...etc of thieves and liars. I get so sick of all the pompus hubris of "my fellow Americans" ..especially all the phoney cowardly flag wrappers and waivers. REALITY CHECK We stole this country from its inhabitants...The native americans and the mexicans. Then we set out to exterminate them...in a fashioin that makes the holocaust pale in comparison. We had slavery for over a hundred years. We saved europe in wwII and defeated the Japs whom we forced to attack us. We are a nation of liars and hypocrites. We have broken almost every treaty we have entered into yet we scream to the heavens when our integrity is challenged. We are so blind and dishonest with what we have done and what we have become that to tell the truth...I don't believe we care about the truth. Stack wasn't much of a man or a hero but he was definitly not a lying coward. I wish I could say that about most americans. You know....its all about the culture.

This morning, the dirtbag's **** whore of a daughter was on GMA, and stated that her father was a hero for standing up to the government.

Sorry we can't agree on this one Rob. I wish there were a hundred more like him. The filthy and the rich have made our votes worthless and need to be first taught who they are fucking with then bombed into submitting to the will of the people and the letter of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

We have culture? We are the son's, grandsons..and great grandsons...etc of thieves and liars. I get so sick of all the pompus hubris of "my fellow Americans" ..especially all the phoney cowardly flag wrappers and waivers. REALITY CHECK We stole this country from its inhabitants...The native americans and the mexicans. Then we set out to exterminate them...in a fashioin that makes the holocaust pale in comparison. We had slavery for over a hundred years. We saved europe in wwII and defeated the Japs whom we forced to attack us. We are a nation of liars and hypocrites. We have broken almost every treaty we have entered into yet we scream to the heavens when our integrity is challenged. We are so blind and dishonest with what we have done and what we have become that to tell the truth...I don't believe we care about the truth. Stack wasn't much of a man or a hero but he was definitly not a lying coward. I wish I could say that about most americans. You know....its all about the culture.
Christ, lay off the booze you fucking moron!:booze::cuckoo::eusa_boohoo:

Sorry we can't agree on this one Rob. I wish there were a hundred more like him. The filthy and the rich have made our votes worthless and need to be first taught who they are fucking with then bombed into submitting to the will of the people and the letter of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

You know......we'd agree if the dude had gone in and shot the IRS agent. Then, no buildings get destroyed, and nobody dies except the person who is a direct representative of the government. I mean.......they brought guns to rallies that had nothing to do with guns, right?

I'm of the opinion that crashing an aircraft into a federal building, intentionally, to cause great unrest and to make a point, is terrorism. And, coming on the heels on 9/11 (at which time I was still active duty), I just think it's fucked up.

If you're really pissed at the government do something, but leave the buildings standing.

We're in a recession for fuck's sake. It's expensive to rebuild stuff.

Forum List

Back