Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

Federal employees are civilians except those in the military.

Gibbs said it is possibly a domestic terrorist act. Not sure why he qualified it...it is a domestic terrorist act. The guy is a fucking suicide bomber.

Except it he didn't have a bomb.

This guy was protesting taxes...in other words, he is a tea bagger. I blame Beck and Hannity. :) Keep fear mongering gentlemen, you are doing a great job.

Gibbs said it is possibly a domestic terrorist act. Not sure why he qualified it...it is a domestic terrorist act. The guy is a fucking suicide bomber.

Sure he did, he was flying it. Are you going to now claim the 9/11 hijackers weren't suicide bombers? :lol:

This guy was protesting taxes...in other words, he is a tea bagger. I blame Beck and Hannity. :) Keep fear mongering gentlemen, you are doing a great job.

He was protesting what he felt to be unfair taxes and unfair laws. Not just taxes in general.

Sure he did, he was flying it. Are you going to now claim the 9/11 hijackers weren't suicide bombers? :lol:

They were not suicide bombers. They were terrorists who used planes crashing into buildings to incite terror.

They were not suicide bombers. They were terrorists who used planes crashing into buildings to incite terror.
They are all both.

suicide bomber

noun

someone who attacks a person or a place with a bomb and who intends to die while killing or destroying them, usually for political aims

They are all both.

suicide bomber

noun

someone who attacks a person or a place with a bomb and who intends to die while killing or destroying them, usually for political aims

WACKO

noun

Ravi

First of all.. what civilian population was attacked? If I'm not mistaken that building is filled with federal employees. But that simple statement tells me you don't even know what the definition is.

Secondly.. what political end would he think this attack would "achieve"??

how was he coercing or intimidating the United States government? It was a single act by a single individual.. with no signs of a collective effort by anyone else... with no signs of a secondary incident.

Go ahead and place this asshole on the same level as Bin Laden.. but I think the Bin Laden's have the ability to "terrorize" an entire world.. not this guy.. he'd be lucky is he "terrorized" many people outside the city of Austin.
IRS employees are civilians that happen to work for the government. Quit being an idiot.

Which means they are federal employees.

A civilian is the guy working on the 70th floor of the World Trade Center. We can play the semantics game all night long if you want... but nobody of any authority has claimed that this is a terrorist attack... so civilians or not it doesn't mean this guy is a terrorist.

I'm sorry, but federal employees are civilians. The military are not civilians.

And this most certainly was a terrorist attack...despite the fact that it was not Muslims doing it.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed because now you can't go around and say that all terrorist attacks have been by Muslims. (of course, that was never true in the first place...but whatever)

IRS employees are civilians that happen to work for the government. Quit being an idiot.

A civilian is the guy working on the 70th floor of the World Trade Center. We can play the semantics game all night long if you want... but nobody of any authority has claimed that this is a terrorist attack... so civilians or not it doesn't mean this guy is a terrorist.

And this most certainly was a terrorist attack...despite the fact that it was not Muslims doing it.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed because now you can't go around and say that all terrorist attacks have been by Muslims. (of course, that was never true in the first place...but whatever)

Show me a source of anyone with any legitimacy who calls this a terrorist attack.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed off that they have point a finger at some psycho like this guy. "Terrorism" was one of the power words of the Bush administration.. I forgive you for continuing to ride that wave. Hopefully you will learn one day. I doubt it though.

Show me a source of anyone with any legitimacy who calls this a terrorist attack.

I think that you and people like you are just pissed off that they have point a finger at some psycho like this guy. "Terrorism" was one of the power words of the Bush administration.. I forgive you for continuing to ride that wave. Hopefully you will learn one day. I doubt it though.

Unlike you...I don't need a "source" or pundit to tell me that a terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. :lol::lol::lol:

Unlike you...I don't need a "source" or pundit to tell me that a terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. :lol::lol::lol:

That's a fair argument. It must feel awful lonely standing out there all by yourself though.

Well.. you and maybe a few other lost teabaggers...

That's a fair argument. It must feel awful lonely standing out there all by yourself though.

Well.. you and maybe a few other lost teabaggers...

Oh really. You think there is only a few who recognize a terrorist act for being a terrorist act without help from their "masters"? And calling me a teabagger is quite the Hoot! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm amazed at how deeply you have fallen into deniability.

Terror, terror, terror, Terror!

Attack, attack, attack, Attack!

It was a terror Stack attack!

Memo to next guy to try this:

Next time would someone use a bigger plane and if you don't mind ...try not to forget loading it with explosives.

Thank you

I have some empathy for this guys hatred for the Government .
I know many here do, but think that expressing it is the same as supporting what he did, it isn't .

I know many here do, but think that expressing it is the same as supporting what he did, it isn't .

Yes, read your eulogy for him.

I don't believe the guy tried to kill his family. I think he just burned down the house so the government couldn't take it. If there is a fund set up for his family I will contribute to it.

Why? He blamed all his problems on others when they were his own fault as far as I can see. Then he killed someone.

Forum List

Back