Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

The rantings of a terrorist.

You know.. if you ignorant fucks place the label of "terrorist" on every single wacko in this country you are taking away the significance of the label on the people who really deserve it.

Do you even know what the definition of "terrorism" is?

Calm down, Rudy!

I think I must have touched a nerve.

Did you know this guy? Was he a friend? Family member?

If so, I am deeply sorry for your loss, and I wish you and your family the best.

Just because I don't ride the short bus thinking everyone who commits a violent act are "terrorists" doesn't mean I have any respect or admiration for this guy's insane and terrible actions.

Last edited:
You know.. if you ignorant fucks place the label of "terrorist" on every single wacko in this country you are taking away the significance of the label on the people who really deserve it.

targeting of civilian populations in order to achieve a political end.

what part of that doesn't apply to this freak?

First of all.. what civilian population was attacked? If I'm not mistaken that building is filled with federal employees. But that simple statement tells me you don't even know what the definition is.

Secondly.. what political end would he think this attack would "achieve"??

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

how was he coercing or intimidating the United States government? It was a single act by a single individual.. with no signs of a collective effort by anyone else... with no signs of a secondary incident.

Go ahead and place this asshole on the same level as Bin Laden.. but I think the Bin Laden's have the ability to "terrorize" an entire world.. not this guy.. he'd be lucky is he "terrorized" many people outside the city of Austin.

It seems to me you're trying to find differences when there are none. By your definition, the guy who shot the soldiers at a Little Rock recruiting station wasn't a terrorist.

Even still, it would be silly not to differentiate between those who work for the government and run-of-the-mill civilians.

I'm sure they know that.. but it was the best they could do to try to pick apart my argument.

clearly it was the work of one of those tax..teaparty..anti -Obama rightwingdomestofacsist ..highlighting the need for us to surrender our liberties for security..and keep a closer eye on these non-party members and their terrorist Conservative front groups ..we have to wake up and realize these are not criminals but acts of war and if we are to keep the people safe we can not be restrained in our investigations and prosecution with things like rights and trials...I mean do you really want the next rightwingdomestofacsist smoking gun to be in the form of a mushroom cloud ?

Calm down, Rudy!

If so, I am deeply sorry for your loss, and I wish you and your family the best.

Just because I don't ride the short bus thinking everyone who commits a violent act are "terrorists" doesn't mean I have any respect or admiration for this guy's insane and terrible actions.

Then what is a terrorist to you?

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.
Joe Stack (1956-2010)

Can anyone here just imagine what would have happened, what would have been said if Mr. Fitnah had given such a eulogy to one or more of the 9/11 hijackers?

I also don't think that everyone who commits a violent act is a terrorist.

A terrorist is someone who commits a violent act in a manner that he wants to be noticed and because he has a message that he want to be made known. A terrorist can work alone or with others.

Examples would be this guy, McVeigh, Unabomber, Fort Hood, the other Army base murders, Washington snipers, Atlanta Olympic bomber, abortion clinic bombers, William Ayers, Columbine, VA Tech.

Murderers who are not terrorists would be serial killers like the guy in Cleveland. Other serial killers may induce terror in a city because everyone is fearful that they might be a victim, but with these guys, there isn't a message behind their killings, only the need for power and control.

Others that are not terrorists, but just murderers are the guy who killed Dr. Tiller (he had a message, but he was very pointed in his killing and did not appear to want to hurt anyone else) and the Alabama professor, who murdered for her own personal shortcomings, not for a higher cause.

First of all.. what civilian population was attacked? If I'm not mistaken that building is filled with federal employees. But that simple statement tells me you don't even know what the definition is.

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

how was he coercing or intimidating the United States government? It was a single act by a single individual.. with no signs of a collective effort by anyone else... with no signs of a secondary incident.

Go ahead and place this asshole on the same level as Bin Laden.. but I think the Bin Laden's have the ability to "terrorize" an entire world.. not this guy.. he'd be lucky is he "terrorized" many people outside the city of Austin.

So, Federal employees aren't civilians? Does that mean that they are fair game? to you?

Calm down, Rudy!

Do you think that the Ft. Hood shooter was a "terrorist"?

It seems to me you're trying to find differences when there are none. By your definition, the guy who shot the soldiers at a Little Rock recruiting station wasn't a terrorist.

Um.. He had ties (and a wife) in Yemen, taught Arabic to Afghan refugees and spent several months in a Yemeni prison. He had been investigated by the FBI. However since his targets were military... NOT civilian... (remember???) and since he acted alone and no terrorist organization claimed responsibility for the attack..... I guess you could call him a "terrorist" if it rings your bell..

Put either of these acts on the same level of 9/11. Or the London Subway bombings. Or the market bombings in Baghdad.. and Pakistan.. and Israel.. and Saudi Arabia... A few years ago, a kid in a local high school in Alabama was stabbed to death one day in between classes.. is his attacker a terrorist?

I'm sure they would be proud that there is someone putting them on the same level as Bin Laden. I'm sure they would be trilled that you think they are just as terrorizing as Mohamed Atta. I bet both of these guys will be partying together someday with KSM.

Choose your battles man.

Can anyone here just imagine what would have happened, what would have been said if Mr. Fitnah had given such a eulogy to one or more of the 9/11 hijackers?

Don't let him find out that it's the same thing. He hates Muslims; his poor little walnut-brain would explode.

Um.. He had ties (and a wife) in Yemen, taught Arabic to Afghan refugees and spent several months in a Yemeni prison. He had been investigated by the FBI. However since his targets were military... NOT civilian... (remember???) and since he acted alone and no terrorist organization claimed responsibility for the attack..... I guess you could call him a "terrorist" if it rings your bell..

Put either of these acts on the same level of 9/11. Or the London Subway bombings. Or the market bombings in Baghdad.. and Pakistan.. and Israel.. and Saudi Arabia... A few years ago, a kid in a local high school in Alabama was stabbed to death one day in between classes.. is his attacker a terrorist?

I'm sure they would be proud that there is someone putting them on the same level as Bin Laden. I'm sure they would be trilled that you think they are just as terrorizing as Mohamed Atta. I bet both of these guys will be partying together someday with KSM.

Choose your battles man.

So, is being Muslim a requirement for being what you consider a "terrorist"?

Choose your battles man.

I am sure some of the OK city families would like an answer to that question.

Calm down, Rudy!

Do you think that the Ft. Hood shooter was a "terrorist"?

I would never give that fuck that much credit. He was a disgruntled employee who got butt-hurt when people made fun of his man dress.
The United States Army.. Colonel Elspeth Ritchie to be specific.. is just as responsible for that day as Hassan is...

Just because he was Muslim and ran into the room yelling "Allah Akbar" while he was shooting doesn't mean he's a terrorist. How were any of us "coerced" or "intimidated" by his actions?

To be clear: My brother is stationed at Fort Hood and passed through that very building just a few days before. I look forward to the day Hasan faces a jury of his "peers."

If it were up to me I would give each survivor of the shooting and one family member of each of his victims an M16 with one round in the chamber. The firing squad is still legal in the military if I'm not mistaken.

Choose your battles man.

OKC was a domestic terror attack.

If this guy had 5,000 pounds of TNT in the back of his plane and blew the whole thing to the ground killing everyone inside.. then I'd call him a terrorist... Muslim or not.

If this guy had 5,000 pounds of TNT in the back of his plane and blew the whole thing to the ground killing everyone inside.. then I'd call him a terrorist... Muslim or not.

i consider this a domestic terrorist attack.

i consider this a domestic terrorist attack.

Then would you consider the 15 year old who flew a plane into a building in Florida a terrorist?

So, it is the number of people that are killed that make it a terrorist attack instead of a run of the mill murder?

It must mean that the Nigerian on the plane in Detroit was not a terrorist attack, but rather just a set of burned balls.

So, it is the number of people that are killed that make it a terrorist attack instead of a run of the mill murder?

It must mean that the Nigerian on the plane in Detroit was not a terrorist attack, but rather just a set of burned balls.

Well.. he was trained by Al Qaeda.. He was sent here by Al Qaeda... Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attack.

Notice a pattern?

Well.. he was trained by Al Qaeda.. He was sent here by Al Qaeda... Al Qaeda took responsibility for the attack.

Notice a pattern?

Oh, I understand now. Someone is a terrorist only if a.) they kill more than a certain number of people OR b.) they're muslim.

I get it.

Forum List

Back