Plane crashes into building in Austin, Texas

The man didn't want to pay his taxes, didn't report his wife's income, and hated the IRS. Doubt he was a fan of Obama.
And blaming a political group for this, is very childish.

I thinkit very childish to assign a political group to this guy, at this point anyway. There is too much that is unknown.

I havn't seen too many people say this;

He was a bad guy, a very bad guy. He attacked his own country, he was unamerican.

Those that want to argue over whether he was a republican or a democrat or a tea bagger or a libertarian, well those people are childish fools and should be ashamed of themselves.

Making political capital out of some USA hating nutjob is almost as unamerican as flying a plane into a building to get back at the irs.

You all should be ashamed.
people that act like that are a very big reason that our country has the problems that it does.

>wagging index finger<
for shame for shame for shame

Internet note posted by man linked to plane crash
Thursday, February 18, 2010, 12:16 PM

Editor&#8217;s note: We found this note on a Web site being pointed at by social media users. A search showed the domain that the note was posted on is registered to Joe Stack of San Marcos. A man by the same name, who has addresses in both Austin and San Marcos has been linked to today&#8217;s airplane crash.
If you&#8217;re reading this, you&#8217;re no doubt asking yourself, &#8220;Why did this have to happen?&#8221; The simple truth is that it is complicated and has been coming for a long time. The writing process, started many months ago, was intended to be therapy in the face of the looming realization that there isn&#8217;t enough therapy in the world that can fix what is really broken. Needless to say, this rant could fill volumes with example after example if I would let it. I find the process of writing it frustrating, tedious, and probably pointless&#8230; especially given my gross inability to gracefully articulate my thoughts in light of the storm raging in my head. Exactly what is therapeutic about that I&#8217;m not sure, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

We are all taught as children that without laws there would be no society, only anarchy. Sadly, starting at early ages we in this country have been brainwashed to believe that, in return for our dedication and service, our government stands for justice for all. We are further brainwashed to believe that there is freedom in this place, and that we should be ready to lay our lives down for the noble principals represented by its founding fathers. Remember? One of these was &#8220;no taxation without representation&#8221;.

I have spent the total years of my adulthood unlearning that crap from only a few years of my childhood. These days anyone who really stands up for that principal is promptly labeled a &#8220;crackpot&#8221;, traitor and worse.
While very few working people would say they haven&#8217;t had their fair share of taxes (as can I), in my lifetime I can say with a great degree of certainty that there has never been a politician cast a vote on any matter with the likes of me or my interests in mind. Nor, for that matter, are they the least bit interested in me or anything I have to say.

Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it&#8217;s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country&#8217;s leaders don&#8217;t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. Yet, the political &#8220;representatives&#8221; (thieves, liars, and self-serving scumbags is far more accurate) have endless time to sit around for year after year and debate the state of the &#8220;terrible health care problem&#8221;. It&#8217;s clear they see no crisis as long as the dead people don&#8217;t get in the way of their corporate profits rolling in.

And justice? You&#8217;ve got to be kidding!

How can any rational individual explain that white elephant conundrum in the middle of our tax system and, indeed, our entire legal system? Here we have a system that is, by far, too complicated for the brightest of the master scholars to understand. Yet, it mercilessly &#8220;holds accountable&#8221; its victims, claiming that they&#8217;re responsible for fully complying with laws not even the experts understand. The law &#8220;requires&#8221; a signature on the bottom of a tax filing; yet no one can say truthfully that they understand what they are signing; if that&#8217;s not &#8220;duress&#8221; than what is. If this is not the measure of a totalitarian regime, nothing is.

How did I get here?

I know I&#8217;m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn&#8217;t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at &#8220;big brother&#8221; while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won&#8217;t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn&#8217;t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let&#8217;s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.
Joe Stack (1956-2010)

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.
Joe Stack (1956-2010)

The rantings of a terrorist.

I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
Joe Stack (1956-2010)

You know.. if you ignorant fucks place the label of "terrorist" on every single wacko in this country you are taking away the significance of the label on the people who really deserve it.

Do you even know what the definition of "terrorism" is?

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

You know.. if you ignorant fucks place the label of "terrorist" on every single wacko in this country you are taking away the significance of the label on the people who really deserve it.

targeting of civilian populations in order to achieve a political end.

what part of that doesn't apply to this freak?

I know I&#8217;m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn&#8217;t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at &#8220;big brother&#8221; while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won&#8217;t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn&#8217;t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let&#8217;s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
Joe Stack (1956-2010)

I do. A terrorist performs terrorism when they get mad at the US government and then fly a plane into a building holding American citizens. A terrorist sympathizer is someone who doesn't condemn the attack. Both are odious. Both are dirty. Doesn't matter if their name is John Smith or Mohamed.

Do you personally know anyone like that?

targeting of civilian populations in order to achieve a political end.

what part of that doesn't apply to this freak?

First of all.. what civilian population was attacked? If I'm not mistaken that building is filled with federal employees. But that simple statement tells me you don't even know what the definition is.

Secondly.. what political end would he think this attack would "achieve"??

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

how was he coercing or intimidating the United States government? It was a single act by a single individual.. with no signs of a collective effort by anyone else... with no signs of a secondary incident.

Go ahead and place this asshole on the same level as Bin Laden.. but I think the Bin Laden's have the ability to "terrorize" an entire world.. not this guy.. he'd be lucky is he "terrorized" many people outside the city of Austin.

I do. A terrorist performs terrorism when they get mad at the US government and then fly a plane into a building holding American citizens. A terrorist sympathizer is someone who doesn't condemn the attack. Both are odious. Both are dirty. Do you personally know anyone like that?

Who isn't condemning this man's actions? He's a piece of shit.. he's a psycho loon.. but I don't give the man's memory enough credit to call him a terrorist....

Calm down, Rudy!

I think I must have touched a nerve.

Did you know this guy? Was he a friend? Family member?

If so, I am deeply sorry for your loss, and I wish you and your family the best.

Even still, it would be silly not to differentiate between those who work for the government and run-of-the-mill civilians.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

It's only terrorism when muzzzzzzlums do it. :thup:

Forum List

Back