Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Save your BS, old man. Nobody buys it. You support it, you own it. Millions murdered, sad, sad, sad. And YOU are part of it.

Yup, i was going to go out this afternoon and kidnap some women and force abortions on them...

Oh, wait. I don't need to do that. They walk to the abortion clinics on their own and have abortions.

When you shitheads start talking about putting women in jail for having abortions, then I'll take you seriously.

Save your BS, old man. Nobody buys it. You support it, you own it. Millions murdered, sad, sad, sad. And YOU are part of it.

Yup, i was going to go out this afternoon and kidnap some women and force abortions on them...

Oh, wait. I don't need to do that. They walk to the abortion clinics on their own and have abortions.

When you shitheads start talking about putting women in jail for having abortions, then I'll take you seriously.

Go away, you're nothing but an annoying old lunatic. That's it, nothing more and nothing less. And here you thought everyone waited with baited breath for your next comment. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go away, you're nothing but an annoying old lunatic. That's it, nothing more and nothing less. And here you thought everyone waited with baited breath for your next comment. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
^ Projection on stilts.

^ Projection on stilts.

I actually feel bad for FatIrishSow, because obviously no one taught her how to debate an issue.

Her method seems to be this.

Repeat whatever shit she heard on hate radio, and when someone debunks it by doing even the tiniest modicum of research, whine that they are a bunch of meanyheads who are picking on her.

^ Projection on stilts.

I actually feel bad for FatIrishSow, because obviously no one taught her how to debate an issue.

Repeat whatever shit she heard on hate radio, and when someone debunks it by doing even the tiniest modicum of research, whine that they are a bunch of meanyheads who are picking on her.
NOT+EXCITED+OVER+YOU.jpg

And of course as a voluntary measure, abortion never works to eliminate undesirables because most women just aren't that interested in killing their babies. So you know what the next step is.....think China and dragging pregnant women, screaming, to the abbatoirs.

I went and looked at this video

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

Did the unborn give consent to have his/her body donated? You can't take organs without explicit consent, and even then the family can stop it.

The fetus isn't a person.

African slaves were once considered less human than their white counterparts. Did it make them less human?

In the pre-civil war South yes it did legally.

But not biologically. They were fully human, no matter what white people said about them. Calling a donkey's tail a leg does not give the donkey 5 legs.

I went and looked at this video

.....and I am trying to find out what was illegal. Everything PP discussed was on the up and up. Also, I don't think this is any different from obtaining organs from a cadaver or organ donor.

Is it because we are talking about fetus that we should be outraged? Just wondering.

Did the unborn give consent to have his/her body donated? You can't take organs without explicit consent, and even then the family can stop it.

The fetus isn't a person.

African slaves were once considered less human than their white counterparts. Did it make them less human?

A fetus isn't a person.

Are you going to grant personhood to sperm now?

Why would anyone do that? Sperm is part of a person. A developing baby is not. Surely you can see the difference, or are you just trying to cloud the issue with hyperbole?

Last edited:
Here is a sample of her quotes:
Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg
Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.

vile.

Perpetual pregnancy is vile.
"Perpetual pregnancy"
Here is a sample of her quotes:
Copyright © 2001 Diane S. Dew www.dianedew.com

sangerph.jpg
Margaret Sanger (1883-1966)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

On religious convictions regarding sex outside of marriage:
"This book aims to answer the needs expressed in thousands on thousands of letters to me in
sanger3.jpg
the solution of marriage problems... Knowledge of sex truths frankly and plainly presented cannot possibly injure healthy, normal, young minds. Concealment, suppression, futile attempts to veil the unveilable - these work injury, as they seldom succeed and only render those who indulge in them ridiculous. For myself, I have full confidence in the cleanliness, the open-mindedness, the promise of the younger generation." Margaret Sanger, Happiness in Marriage (Bretano's, New York, 1927)

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.."

It amazes me the lack of knowledge democrats,liberals and progressives have on Sanger. She was an evil, evil woman

Ya. So evil she liberated women from the slavery of perpetual pregnancy.

vile.

Perpetual pregnancy is vile.
Human Biology 101 says you are full of shit.

The Center for Medical Progress
Here, go watch the full videos and see the written transcripts.
In 2011, more 330,000 abortions performed by PP.
A fetus has more than one body part, varying in price from $30-$100 for each. Let's assume just one body part per fetus at $30 each, realizing not all fetuses had viable parts and others had multiple. That would bring in an additional $9.9 million per year for PP.

Sick, sick, sick.

Update: Part of Planned Parenthood’s gripe is that the Center for Medical Progress published “a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape.” News organizations do this all the time, of course, but if you want to see the whole almost-3-hour lunch, CMP has it available for viewing:

And when news organizations edit something dishonestly, like they did with Zimmerman, your side is the first to scream bloody murder over it.

Last edited:

^ Projection on stilts.

Yours- run with talking points never checking for facts.

The Center for Medical Progress
Here, go watch the full videos and see the written transcripts.
In 2011, more 330,000 abortions performed by PP.
A fetus has more than one body part, varying in price fro $30-$100 for each. Let's assume just one body part per fetus at $30 each, realizing not all fetuses had viable parts and others had multiple. That would bring in an additional $9.9 million per year for PP.

Sick, sick, sick.

Update: Part of Planned Parenthood’s gripe is that the Center for Medical Progress published “a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape.” News organizations do this all the time, of course, but if you want to see the whole almost-3-hour lunch, CMP has it available for viewing:

And when news organizations edit something dishonestly, like they did with Zimmerman, your side is the first to scream bloody murder over it.
deborah-nucatola-planned-parenthood-body-parts.jpg

^ Projection on stilts.

Yours- run with talking points never checking for facts.

Joey gets all upset when people don't take him serious.

We have a new James O'Keefe heavily edited video....the new O'Keefe is edited in order to frame Planned Parenthood with "selling baby parts"...it is a smear and it is also coordinated with the Jindal campaign.........

Origins: On 14 July 2015, The Center for Medical Progress posted a video purportedly showing a leading Planned Parenthood doctor, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, admitting to a pair of actors pretending to be buyers from a human biologics company that Planned Parenthood sells organs from aborted fetuses:
it opens with a news report and footage of Planned Parenthood president Gloria Feldt condemning “inappropriate behavior,” presented in a manner that made Feldt’s statement seem like she was commenting on the current issue even though the quote was actually more than a decade old. [ O'keefe style creative editing ]

When Planned Parenthood faced similar accusations in 2003, Feldt, who was president of the organization from 1996 to 2005 (and not at any time during the alleged three-year investigation referenced here), appeared on the ABC show 20/20 to discuss “alleged abuses by private sector tissue and organ procurement companies”

...the “smoking gun” of the original video occurs at the 12:24:00 mark when Nucatola states a price of “$30 to $100,” but it’s unclear exactly what she is talking about....... [ O'keefe style creative editing ]It’s possible that Nucatola is merely outlining the costs (e.g., labor, shipping) of that process, which allows “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.”

In a press release issued in response to the video,
Planned Parenthood asserted that this was the case:
As reported by The Hill, Planned Parenthood released a second statement about the video in which the organization noted that affiliates can legally receive reimbursement for expenses related to tissue donation procedures:

“Deborah Nucatela was speculating on the range of reimbursement that patients can receive after stating they wish to donate any tissue after a procedure,” the organization wrote in a report.

An individual named
David Daleiden has been widely credited as the “leader” of the Center for Medical Progress. While Daleiden’s online footprint is minimal, a 2009 Claremont University article (penned by fellow conservative activist Chuck Johnson) reported:

James O’Keefe is a friend of David Daleiden’s. O’Keefe and Hannah Giles have been going coast to coast documenting instances of ACORN employees willingly giving advice on how to avoid paying taxes and shielding a would be pimp (running for congress) and a prostitutent from the watchful eye of the law. They’ve brought their investigation to New York City, Washington D.C., and Baltimore.

Read more at Baby Parts for Sale snopes.com

Yes...and a lie.....the company that takes the murdered baby parts picks up the remains without cost. They are killing babies and selling their body parts....what part of that is too hard for you morons to understand?

So they are getting a whopping $30.00 for a tissue sample, and you think this is a big business or something?

Fetuses aren't babies, and if they are performing an abortion at 20 weeks, it's usually because the fetus is deformed.

Well asshole...it isn't a fucking "tissue sample" she said hearts, livers, lungs.......that means a baby...not a zygote, not tissue, a baby human being is killed and then cut up for parts..........

Forum List

Back