Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

You might not like it but PP did not commit a crime. It is not illegal to use tissue for research. They can charge a price for the expenses and did not 'profit' from the transfer of tissue.

Get rid of PP and every doctor and OB/GYN will have to take on the performance of education and abortions. It is a woman's right to choose under the law. Women are not slaves. I'd rather see personal doctors required to carry out abortions than a handful of distant clinics, I also think they should be covered in full by 'all' medical insurance.........and all tissue should be turned over to labs.

Of course..........all feminist bulldogs possess morality levels of a small soap dish. The level of selfish is astounding.

PP? Fine.....but not with taxpayer dollars to fund these morticians.

Lastly and most importantly..........keep the legs closed if you're a pseudo-human!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

How about telling the man to keep the pants zipped up. It should not be just the responsibility of women. Maybe men should be required to start taking male birth control till a women speaks to his doctor and they all agree for him to stop taking it.

Our tax code has been f'd up since way before Reagan, actually right around the time of WWI I believe. But, anyway I assume you believe they should be taxed just shy of 50% for personal, and like 57 % corporate?

I wouldn't have a problem with a lower corporate tax rate, if you are providing jobs for AMERICANS. (I'm for a higher tax rate if you are moving jobs overseas. Also publicizing your name and address on national TV.)

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

You might not like it but PP did not commit a crime. It is not illegal to use tissue for research. They can charge a price for the expenses and did not 'profit' from the transfer of tissue.

Get rid of PP and every doctor and OB/GYN will have to take on the performance of education and abortions. It is a woman's right to choose under the law. Women are not slaves. I'd rather see personal doctors required to carry out abortions than a handful of distant clinics, I also think they should be covered in full by 'all' medical insurance.........and all tissue should be turned over to labs.
No one is talking about getting rid of them. us Taxpayers or I should say. SOME of us want our tax dollars to be stopped in funding them. they can go beg on a street corner. Or run a commercial like the animal Human Society. Donate $20 dollars a month you can help in sucking out 100 babies a day so we can sell their body parts

Our tax code has been f'd up since way before Reagan, actually right around the time of WWI I believe. But, anyway I assume you believe they should be taxed just shy of 50% for personal, and like 57 % corporate?

I wouldn't have a problem with a lower corporate tax rate, if you are providing jobs for AMERICANS. (I'm for a higher tax rate if you are moving jobs overseas. Also publicizing your name and address on national TV.)

I'm for that too, but it's kind of a chicken and egg, you have to make it lower for those jobs to come back, if they do. What more for is not taxing people on the first 50,000

Of course..........all feminist bulldogs possess morality levels of a small soap dish. The level of selfish is astounding.

Lastly and most importantly..........keep the legs closed if you're a pseudo-human!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

How about telling the man to keep the pants zipped up. It should not be just the responsibility of women. Maybe men should be required to start taking male birth control till a women speaks to his doctor and they all agree for him to stop taking it.
This tired old bullshit line again.

We DO tell men to keep it zipped up and if they do not then they are FORCED to pay for it for 18 years - end of story. The system does not care if they cannot eat, if they do not want the child or if the woman lied and said she was on birth control because it is HIS responsibility where he puts his dick.

But when we transfer over to women suddenly you have to pull out these bullshit lines.'

This tired old bullshit line again.

We DO tell men to keep it zipped up and if they do not then they are FORCED to pay for it for 18 years - end of story. The system does not care if they cannot eat, if they do not want the child or if the woman lied and said she was on birth control because it is HIS responsibility where he puts his dick.

But when we transfer over to women suddenly you have to pull out these bullshit lines.'

Only a fraction actually pay child care and what they do pay is insufficient with the possible exception of the upper 1%. Courts can only do so much and they are underfunded to chase down delinquent fathers.

Child support? that is a joke.

How many never know they are father, or care? How many women might not know who the father is? How many can't find the father and demand the court force them to pay?

Why must the women be responsible for birth control? She is responsible for the choice to keep or abort an unwanted fetus. She has the choice if she wants to be a mother, or give birth and give up the child. It is her body.

Few men really have self control when it come to sex. They don't worry about the consequences. Few even care. They only have so much blood and what is above their shoulders get far too little when so much is used below the waist.

Even divorce couples fight over child support and women get far too little to provide for the child(ren)'s needs. Court far too often have to chase them down or get them to pay their share.

Back on topic....

abortion1_t670.jpg

Drawing is incomplete. No price shown for sex organs. Is it that would-be trannies don't want something that would have to grow to appropriate size? One would think that's fair for female-wannabes but for a budding liberal male? What in hell would one of them do with a penis larger than a rosebud?

Why Planned Parenthood Can’t Donate Tissue Harvested From Babies

thefederalist.com ^ | July 29, 2015 | Katie Geary
If you haven’t watched the damning videos of Planned Parenthood officials discussing fetal tissue donation (or, in plain language, exchanging aborted babies’ body parts for money), you should watch them now before you read further. The first alarming question is whether Planned Parenthood illegally sells aborted fetuses’ organs and tissue. This is what Planned Parenthood and its defenders have repeatedly focused on, insisting that they are compliant with all laws. But it is what precedes that “fetal tissue donation” that needs attention. Specifically, does Planned Parenthood regularly flout the federal ban on partial-birth abortion using loopholes? How do they get...

Fireworks on Fox....loved what Starnes said..."“our messed up world” and the fact that America “does not have a moral compass” is to blame for the 60 million children aborted since Roe v. Wade became law: “Right is wrong, wrong is right. And the country is in grave, grave danger.”

The world is truly upside down.

Fireworks on Fox....loved what Starnes said..."“our messed up world” and the fact that America “does not have a moral compass” is to blame for the 60 million children aborted since Roe v. Wade became law: “Right is wrong, wrong is right. And the country is in grave, grave danger.”

The world is truly upside down.

These idiots are absolutely right about one thing. The country doesn't think this latest crazy tantrum is worth worrying about. By all means rant and holler amongst yourselves all you think you need to, but the few crazies are the only ones who have their panties in a knot.

Read it and weep. sick people at PP
SNIP:

Harvested From Babies

July 29, 2015 By Katie Geary

If you haven’t watched the damning videos of Planned Parenthood officials discussing fetal tissue donation (or, in plain language, exchanging aborted babies’ body parts for money), you should watch them now before you read further.

The first alarming question is whether Planned Parenthood illegally sells aborted fetuses’ organs and tissue. This is what Planned Parenthood and its defenders have repeatedly focused on, insisting that they are compliant with all laws.

But it is what precedes that “fetal tissue donation” that needs attention. Specifically, does Planned Parenthood regularly flout the federal ban on partial-birth abortion using loopholes? How do they get away with this? Do their patients—the women who apparently choose to donate the “fetal tissue”—know what’s going on in explicit terms?

Federal law prohibits partial-birth abortion, a gruesome procedure in which an unborn baby is intentionally turned to the breech position to ensure that delivery of the body happens before delivery of the head. Once the baby’s head is stuck in the birth canal, the abortionist punctures the skull, evacuates the contents, and the baby is dead.

There’s a good reason this practice is banned—it’s barbaric. Many Americans may not know that the term “partial-birth abortion” is not a medical one but a legal one. And, according to Planned Parenthood doctor Deborah Nucatola, some abortion providers don’t consider it with any seriousness. In her own words, “It’s not a medical term, it doesn’t exist in reality.” What?

Why It’s Good to Give Babies a Heart Attack
It’s clear Nucatola thinks the law is irrelevant—or, as she says, up for “interpretation.” She explains how abortion providers get around the law by injecting a fatal quantity of digoxin, a cardiotoxic drug, into the baby’s heart before dismembering or delivering it. In Nucatola’s words, using the slang for digoxin, they “dig.” (Here’s the full footage of Nucatola and the transcript.)

Abortion providers get around the law by injecting a fatal quantity of digoxin into the baby’s heart before dismembering or delivering it.
She explains: “Providers who use digoxin use it for one of two reasons. There’s a group of people who just use it so they have no risk of violating the Federal Abortion Ban. Because if you induce a demise before the procedure, nobody’s going to say you did a ‘live’—whatever the federal government calls it. Partial-birth abortion.” The second reason providers use it is “because they actually think it makes the tissue softer and it makes it safer and easier to do the procedure.” She counts herself in the second group.

So, if you “dig,” you’re guaranteed a dead baby and a successful abortion without having to worry about the law. Moreover, you’ll find that a baby that has already died from a heart attack is apparently “softer” and easier to pull apart with metal instruments.

I wonder how candid Nucatola is with her patients about this process.

You Can’t Be Humane If You’re Extracting Baby Parts

ALL of it here:
Why Planned Parenthood Can t Donate Tissue From Babies

If you haven’t watched the damning videos of Planned Parenthood officials discussing fetal tissue donation (or, in plain language, exchanging aborted babies’ body parts for money), you should watch them now before you read further. The first alarming question is whether Planned Parenthood illegally sells aborted fetuses’ organs and tissue. This is what Planned Parenthood and its defenders have repeatedly focused on, insisting that they are compliant with all laws. But it is what precedes that “fetal tissue donation” that needs attention. Specifically, does Planned Parenthood regularly flout the federal ban on partial-birth abortion using loopholes? How do they get...

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

l

factcheck. org are they suppose to be the be all of facts to end all or something? they are leftwing and biased as can be
how anyone can defend those videos and then wail over an animal being killed is low

snip;
Abortions performed with feticides aren’t viable for fetal-tissue donation. That means the babies are alive when Planned Parenthood extracts their parts.

Katie Geary Author at The Federalist

Last edited:
l

factcheck. org are they suppose to be the be all of facts to end all or something? they are leftwing and biased as can be
how anyone can defend those videos and then wail over an animal being killed is low

Any single sites is only a starting point to begin your own research. You expect every point and fact to be handed to you on a silver platter? It is an alternative to no facts at all. This is a message board not a college thesis

Log onto a university or think tank and read from the scholarly papers written on the subject. Learn to use the other search options beside the http/www, try an actual library and their magazine and periodicals as well as books.

There are a half dozen or so government statistic sites to use as well in your search.

Most are not here to learn just to vent and voice their own limited view point. Some will take what is presented and do their own research.

To each their own

No one is talking about getting rid of them. us Taxpayers or I should say. SOME of us want our tax dollars to be stopped in funding them. they can go beg on a street corner. Or run a commercial like the animal Human Society. Donate $20 dollars a month you can help in sucking out 100 babies a day so we can sell their body parts

There's a whole lot of shit you Right Wingers get funded I'd rather not pay for. When you start saying those things shouldn't get funded, then I'll take you eriously.

In the meantime, I want PP doing cancer screenings and sex education and women's health checkups.

snip:

I heard there were 12 tapes all together. People are going to get the shock of their lives. Hopefully enough to do something about PP. And get some morals back in their lives. sick society we have become. 60MILLION and counting since 1979

SNIP:
Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still ‘Needs to Be Answered’
Jul. 29, 2015 7:32pm Erica Ritz

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress — the organization that released a series of horrifying videos seemingly capturing Planned Parenthood officials discussing their organization’s sale of fetal tissue obtained through abortion, says there is one question that still “needs to be answered” amid the controversy.

Speaking with TheBlaze TV’s Dana Loesch, Daleiden said Planned Parenthood must disclose how much it has profited from the practice.

“We don’t have a good way of knowing because Planned Parenthood’s baby part sales are buried so deep down within their organization that some of the national leadership of Planned Parenthood doesn’t even fully know the scope of it,” he said. “The national office has for many years now chosen to have a ‘don’t ask don’t tell’ policy about the fetal tissue sales of the affiliates in order to … keep themselves insulated it from it legally, even though they’re still aware of it.”

Though Daleiden wouldn’t commit to an exact number, he said “one, high-volume Planned Parenthood clinic can easily make at least $100,000 a year off the sale of baby parts, if not more.”

all of it here:

Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still Needs to Be Answered Video TheBlaze.com

snip:

I heard there were 12 tapes all together. People are going to get the shock of their lives. Hopefully enough to do something about PP. And get some morals back in their lives. sick society we have become. 60MILLION and counting since 1979

SNIP:
Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still ‘Needs to Be Answered’
Jul. 29, 2015 7:32pm Erica Ritz

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress — the organization that released a series of horrifying videos seemingly capturing Planned Parenthood officials discussing their organization’s sale of fetal tissue obtained through abortion, says there is one question that still “needs to be answered” amid the controversy.

Speaking with TheBlaze TV’s Dana Loesch, Daleiden said Planned Parenthood must disclose how much it has profited from the practice.

“We don’t have a good way of knowing because Planned Parenthood’s baby part sales are buried so deep down within their organization that some of the national leadership of Planned Parenthood doesn’t even fully know the scope of it,” he said. “The national office has for many years now chosen to have a ‘don’t ask don’t tell’ policy about the fetal tissue sales of the affiliates in order to … keep themselves insulated it from it legally, even though they’re still aware of it.”

Though Daleiden wouldn’t commit to an exact number, he said “one, high-volume Planned Parenthood clinic can easily make at least $100,000 a year off the sale of baby parts, if not more.”

all of it here:

Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still Needs to Be Answered Video TheBlaze.com

There is something in the tapes, PP got a judge in LA to prohibit one from being released. Nothing to hide why are they going to court to block the release?

Forum List

Back