Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

snip:

I heard there were 12 tapes all together. People are going to get the shock of their lives. Hopefully enough to do something about PP. And get some morals back in their lives. sick society we have become. 60MILLION and counting since 1979

SNIP:
Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still ‘Needs to Be Answered’
Jul. 29, 2015 7:32pm Erica Ritz

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress — the organization that released a series of horrifying videos seemingly capturing Planned Parenthood officials discussing their organization’s sale of fetal tissue obtained through abortion, says there is one question that still “needs to be answered” amid the controversy.

Speaking with TheBlaze TV’s Dana Loesch, Daleiden said Planned Parenthood must disclose how much it has profited from the practice.

“We don’t have a good way of knowing because Planned Parenthood’s baby part sales are buried so deep down within their organization that some of the national leadership of Planned Parenthood doesn’t even fully know the scope of it,” he said. “The national office has for many years now chosen to have a ‘don’t ask don’t tell’ policy about the fetal tissue sales of the affiliates in order to … keep themselves insulated it from it legally, even though they’re still aware of it.”

Though Daleiden wouldn’t commit to an exact number, he said “one, high-volume Planned Parenthood clinic can easily make at least $100,000 a year off the sale of baby parts, if not more.”

all of it here:

Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still Needs to Be Answered Video TheBlaze.com

There is something in the tapes, PP got a judge in LA to prohibit one from being released. Nothing to hide why are they going to court to block the release?

oh I know. did you see the threat I posted from them to the news stations? they said these tapes were taken by "extremist". I'm like what a rotten baby killing industry. more worried over some tapes being released

snip:

I heard there were 12 tapes all together. People are going to get the shock of their lives. Hopefully enough to do something about PP. And get some morals back in their lives. sick society we have become. 60MILLION and counting since 1979

SNIP:
Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still ‘Needs to Be Answered’

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress — the organization that released a series of horrifying videos seemingly capturing Planned Parenthood officials discussing their organization’s sale of fetal tissue obtained through abortion, says there is one question that still “needs to be answered” amid the controversy.

Speaking with TheBlaze TV’s Dana Loesch, Daleiden said Planned Parenthood must disclose how much it has profited from the practice.

“We don’t have a good way of knowing because Planned Parenthood’s baby part sales are buried so deep down within their organization that some of the national leadership of Planned Parenthood doesn’t even fully know the scope of it,” he said. “The national office has for many years now chosen to have a ‘don’t ask don’t tell’ policy about the fetal tissue sales of the affiliates in order to … keep themselves insulated it from it legally, even though they’re still aware of it.”

Though Daleiden wouldn’t commit to an exact number, he said “one, high-volume Planned Parenthood clinic can easily make at least $100,000 a year off the sale of baby parts, if not more.”

all of it here:

Man Who Helped Orchestrate Planned Parenthood Vids Says This Horrifying Question Still Needs to Be Answered Video TheBlaze.com

There is something in the tapes, PP got a judge in LA to prohibit one from being released. Nothing to hide why are they going to court to block the release?

oh I know. did you see the threat I posted from them to the news stations? they said these tapes were taken by "extremist". I'm like what a rotten baby killing industry. more worried over some tapes being released

The damage is done, people are outraged. Well except for the left they are still blabbering "heavily edited" and supporting the murder of the most innocent of all

snip:

SNIP:

all of it here:

The damage is done, people are outraged. Well except for the left they are still blabbering "heavily edited" and supporting the murder of the most innocent of all

my reasons are personal. PP tried to convince me at seventeen to abort what is now my wonderful 42 year old son. who just made me a Great Grandmother. damn I'm old.

snip:

SNIP:

all of it here:

my reasons are personal. PP tried to convince me at seventeen to abort what is now my wonderful 42 year old son. who just made me a Great Grandmother. damn I'm old.

You're as young as you feel. Well done on your son. My reasons are I refuse to sit back and watch innocents being murdered, we have children and I can't imagine killing any of them. Evil....pure evil

11813340_861535680609810_7082444572108837152_n.jpg

snip:

SNIP:

all of it here:

You're as young as you feel. Well done on your son. My reasons are I refuse to sit back and watch innocents being murdered, we have children and I can't imagine killing any of them. Evil....pure evil

Same here. If these tapes don't open peoples eyes. then we are doomed as a society. these pro-abortion people care more about an animal being killed. it's sick and twisted. and PP is evil. they've been able to convince women how having an abortion is just a quick walk in the park. they don't CARE the guilt they suffer afterwards. You see women morning over a miscarriage. you can imagine them having an abortion.

No one is talking about getting rid of them. us Taxpayers or I should say. SOME of us want our tax dollars to be stopped in funding them. they can go beg on a street corner. Or run a commercial like the animal Human Society. Donate $20 dollars a month you can help in sucking out 100 babies a day so we can sell their body parts

There's a whole lot of shit you Right Wingers get funded I'd rather not pay for. When you start saying those things shouldn't get funded, then I'll take you eriously.

In the meantime, I want PP doing cancer screenings and sex education and women's health checkups.

Like what?

People choosing to not be pregnant has nothing to do with morals.

Abortion isn't mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

[
There's a whole lot of shit you Right Wingers get funded I'd rather not pay for. When you start saying those things shouldn't get funded, then I'll take you eriously.

In the meantime, I want PP doing cancer screenings and sex education and women's health checkups.

Like what?

How about airplanes that are going to cost a trillion dollars over hte next decade and can't perform as well as the planes we have now?

How about paying billions of dollars to prop up Israel?

Same here. If these tapes don't open peoples eyes. then we are doomed as a society. these pro-abortion people care more about an animal being killed. it's sick and twisted. and PP is evil. they've been able to convince women how having an abortion is just a quick walk in the park. they don't CARE the guilt they suffer afterwards. You see women morning over a miscarriage. you can imagine them having an abortion.

Except most women who have abortions are just fine with it.

99 Percent of Women Don t Regret Their Abortions - The Daily Beast

Pro-life activists have long touted “post-abortion syndrome”—the notion that women experience major emotional trauma after terminating a pregnancy—as a reason for regulating the procedure. But a new study has found that 99 percent of those who had been through the process believed they had made the right decision, casting significant doubt on a medical theory that has enabled the passing of a ban on late abortions, mandatory ultrasound viewing, and waiting period legislation.

People choosing to not be pregnant has nothing to do with morals.

Abortion isn't mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

actually numbers 5:22, the woman drinks bitter water that causes a miscarriage

[

Like what?

How about airplanes that are going to cost a trillion dollars over hte next decade and can't perform as well as the planes we have now?

How about paying billions of dollars to prop up Israel?[/QUOTE
Obamacare/Medicaid/Medicare cover those things you listed BTW.

Along with parenting classes, breast feeding classes etc...

$120,000 is quite the sum for shipping....just saying:(

Pro-Life Group Tells Dana Loesch “The Videos Get Worse” ➠ TX Group Makes $120,000 A Month Selling Body Part

Last night the Center for Medical Progress‘s David Daleiden went on The Dana Show on BlazeTV to discuss the groups upcoming investigative reports.

David told Dana,

“I’m sad to say, the videos get worse"

Pro-Life Group Tells Dana Loesch The Videos Get Worse TX Group Makes 120 000 A Month Selling Body Parts Video BB4SP

I don't think that any laws were broken.

However, the bad press is probably the bigger story.
It's illegal to alter treatment to accommodate obtaining tissue to sell....and both pp butchers, nocatola and 'i wanna lamboughini' described doing just that.

It's also illegal to sell human body parts.
There's no proof they were selling body parts.the videos demonstrate they were seeking minimal fees to cover expenses, which the law does allow.

Only a leftist defending cherished dogma could consider "we have it on videotape" to be "no proof".

Look up the word "proof", Chuckles.

I don't think that any laws were broken.

However, the bad press is probably the bigger story.
It's illegal to alter treatment to accommodate obtaining tissue to sell....and both pp butchers, nocatola and 'i wanna lamboughini' described doing just that.

There's no proof they were selling body parts.the videos demonstrate they were seeking minimal fees to cover expenses, which the law does allow.

"minimal" fees are negotiable? LMAO
They can be when you don't know how much the expenses are. She can't even afford a tune up on a Lamborghini, no less purchasing one, making a few dollars on such a transaction.

Yeah, because God knows, PP only butchers a few babies here and there. It's not like they're doing a ghastly volume business in fetal corpses, or anything.

"minimal" fees are negotiable? LMAO
They can be when you don't know how much the expenses are. She can't even afford a tune up on a Lamborghini, no less purchasing one, making a few dollars on such a transaction.

Yeah, because God knows, PP only butchers a few babies here and there. It's not like they're doing a ghastly volume business in fetal corpses, or anything.

This is a long video but worth the watch.....

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

They can just e-mail me the location of the cemetery, so I can go by and piss on their graves when I have a free moment.

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

You might not like it but PP did not commit a crime. It is not illegal to use tissue for research. They can charge a price for the expenses and did not 'profit' from the transfer of tissue.

Get rid of PP and every doctor and OB/GYN will have to take on the performance of education and abortions. It is a woman's right to choose under the law. Women are not slaves. I'd rather see personal doctors required to carry out abortions than a handful of distant clinics, I also think they should be covered in full by 'all' medical insurance.........and all tissue should be turned over to labs.

I do so love the leftist belief that any accusation, no matter how spurious, against a conservative should be investigated to a ridiculous extent, but any accusation against a treasured liberal can just be dismissed by a casual, "Of course they didn't do it, let's move on."

You might not like it, but no one here respects you enough to think your word for it is sufficient.

Furthermore, no doctor "has" to take on fuck-all. Just because you consider abortion to be the sacred communion of your leftist religion doesn't obligate anyone else to participate in it, and never will. Doctors aren't slaves, either, and it is THEIR right to choose under the law, as well. Try to change that. I dare you, you hypocritical snotrag.

Forum List

Back