Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

You might not like it but PP did not commit a crime. It is not illegal to use tissue for research. They can charge a price for the expenses and did not 'profit' from the transfer of tissue.

Get rid of PP and every doctor and OB/GYN will have to take on the performance of education and abortions. It is a woman's right to choose under the law. Women are not slaves. I'd rather see personal doctors required to carry out abortions than a handful of distant clinics, I also think they should be covered in full by 'all' medical insurance.........and all tissue should be turned over to labs.

Of course..........all feminist bulldogs possess morality levels of a small soap dish. The level of selfish is astounding.

PP? Fine.....but not with taxpayer dollars to fund these morticians.

Lastly and most importantly..........keep the legs closed if you're a pseudo-human!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

How about telling the man to keep the pants zipped up. It should not be just the responsibility of women. Maybe men should be required to start taking male birth control till a women speaks to his doctor and they all agree for him to stop taking it.
This tired old bullshit line again.

We DO tell men to keep it zipped up and if they do not then they are FORCED to pay for it for 18 years - end of story. The system does not care if they cannot eat, if they do not want the child or if the woman lied and said she was on birth control because it is HIS responsibility where he puts his dick.

But when we transfer over to women suddenly you have to pull out these bullshit lines.'

Only a fraction actually pay child care and what they do pay is insufficient with the possible exception of the upper 1%. Courts can only do so much and they are underfunded to chase down delinquent fathers.

Child support? that is a joke.

How many never know they are father, or care? How many women might not know who the father is? How many can't find the father and demand the court force them to pay?

Why must the women be responsible for birth control? She is responsible for the choice to keep or abort an unwanted fetus. She has the choice if she wants to be a mother, or give birth and give up the child. It is her body.

Few men really have self control when it come to sex. They don't worry about the consequences. Few even care. They only have so much blood and what is above their shoulders get far too little when so much is used below the waist.

Even divorce couples fight over child support and women get far too little to provide for the child(ren)'s needs. Court far too often have to chase them down or get them to pay their share.

Stop diverting, snotrag.

[
There's a whole lot of shit you Right Wingers get funded I'd rather not pay for. When you start saying those things shouldn't get funded, then I'll take you eriously.

In the meantime, I want PP doing cancer screenings and sex education and women's health checkups.

Like what?

How about airplanes that are going to cost a trillion dollars over hte next decade and can't perform as well as the planes we have now?

How about paying billions of dollars to prop up Israel?
F35 is a shit show, and Israel... As well as 20 other nations should be fine just by themselves

The whole thing is meant to DISTRACT....as usual, something like Rubio's wife has speeding tickets, but BLEEDING HEARTS can hang on a lion better!

The%2BLyin%2527%2BKing%2B1.jpg

Courts banned the release of more videos by anti-choice advocates. Seems actors are behind the making of these videos.

Videos are not factual.

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

You might not like it but PP did not commit a crime. It is not illegal to use tissue for research. They can charge a price for the expenses and did not 'profit' from the transfer of tissue.

Get rid of PP and every doctor and OB/GYN will have to take on the performance of education and abortions. It is a woman's right to choose under the law. Women are not slaves. I'd rather see personal doctors required to carry out abortions than a handful of distant clinics, I also think they should be covered in full by 'all' medical insurance.........and all tissue should be turned over to labs.

Of course..........all feminist bulldogs possess morality levels of a small soap dish. The level of selfish is astounding.

Lastly and most importantly..........keep the legs closed if you're a pseudo-human!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Taxpayers do not pay for abortions.

And, don't forget - keep your zipper zipped.

Evidence now that intact fetus' were sold......which means murder charges

It is only after the 20th week that the fetus are dismembered in the process of removal. A regular abortion you are talking about a clump maybe the size of a small finger or smaller. Women pass menses clots larger than that.

You dont know what you're talking about as far as what has been discovered........because you dont want to know.....This is the type of reporting that used to garner a Pulitzer......

Courts banned the release of more videos by anti-choice advocates. Seems actors are behind the making of these videos.

Videos are not factual.
Haha it's not bc they're fake, it's bc they're real and apparently get much worse. And we also have no freedom of speech anymore...so yay. Pp admits they are

I've seen too many bodies turned inside out in war to be squeamish by an abortion. I've seen too many children starving or suffering to believe an unwanted infant should be brought into the world.

I've had three wonderful children and lost one early on. I also nearly bled to death during the delivery of my second live birth. My last I was on bed rest and suffering painful complications to this day.

Two separate times the ER told my daughter her second was dead and should be removed. They were wrong. He is autistic but a strong and active child.

Children are wonderful but there is no reason a women should be forced to have a child if she is not ready or does not want to. Pregnancy is a commitment in time, body and mind. Raising a child is a life time.

There are many people that want to be parents and some that would gladly adopt, but there are far too many out there in the world that will never survive to their teens and millions that have no home or parents and only a fraction of them will ever be adopted.

Too many living children die every day that could be saved and the high minded right in the US living in their pretty bubble want to force a woman to have her body deformed and give birth a child she does not want. Why aren't they each adopting 20 children, already born, instead?

Sadly girls/women are not taught about birth control and natural abortions. They are sometimes not even aware in the first couple of weeks that they are pregnant because they are not taught the signs.

There are a million reason a woman might not want to carry, or told she should not carry, a child and unless you are in that place or actually know those women you can't really understand, but that does not give you the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. Go find some other band wagon to jump on.

Birth is a wonderful thing, but only when you want and are ready for it.

Videos are not factual.

You really are a rube......

The Shady Anti-Choice Actors Behind The Deceptive Video Accusing Planned Parenthood Of Selling Aborted Baby Parts Research Media Matters for America

Court Bars Anti-Abortion Group From Releasing New Videos - ABC News

and you don't read the news?

Media Matters for America is "news"? Maybe on Planet Libtard.

Evidence now that intact fetus' were sold......which means murder charges

It is only after the 20th week that the fetus are dismembered in the process of removal. A regular abortion you are talking about a clump maybe the size of a small finger or smaller. Women pass menses clots larger than that.

Hey, your brain is a menses clot smaller than that. :dunno:

Did you have a point to make?

I've seen too many bodies turned inside out in war to be squeamish by an abortion. I've seen too many children starving or suffering to believe an unwanted infant should be brought into the world.

I've had three wonderful children and lost one early on. I also nearly bled to death during the delivery of my second live birth. My last I was on bed rest and suffering painful complications to this day.

Two separate times the ER told my daughter her second was dead and should be removed. They were wrong. He is autistic but a strong and active child.

Children are wonderful but there is no reason a women should be forced to have a child if she is not ready or does not want to. Pregnancy is a commitment in time, body and mind. Raising a child is a life time.

There are many people that want to be parents and some that would gladly adopt, but there are far too many out there in the world that will never survive to their teens and millions that have no home or parents and only a fraction of them will ever be adopted.

Too many living children die every day that could be saved and the high minded right in the US living in their pretty bubble want to force a woman to have her body deformed and give birth a child she does not want. Why aren't they each adopting 20 children, already born, instead?

Sadly girls/women are not taught about birth control and natural abortions. They are sometimes not even aware in the first couple of weeks that they are pregnant because they are not taught the signs.

There are a million reason a woman might not want to carry, or told she should not carry, a child and unless you are in that place or actually know those women you can't really understand, but that does not give you the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. Go find some other band wagon to jump on.

Birth is a wonderful thing, but only when you want and are ready for it.

Glad to know you taught your children that they were only wonderful because you happened to want them at the moment.

Save the rest for your therapist. Without $500 an hour to listen, I can assure you that no one else gives a tin shit about your personal spewing.

Forum List

Back