Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

184226_259699794163206_111454663_n-.jpg

Can you see the arms, legs and HEAD crushed, and the removal with a tweezer of body parts?.... I can, I've seen the actual pictures..... Now why aren't convicts that are put to death have their ORGANS harvested?

Don't believe every bit of propoganda you read.

That is not a 12 week old fetus.

This is: Stunning photo of Noah miscarried at 12 weeks will amaze you Live Action News

Sad, but that is accurate, though it looks a bit more than 12 weeks

Can you see the arms, legs and HEAD crushed, and the removal with a tweezer of body parts?.... I can, I've seen the actual pictures..... Now why aren't convicts that are put to death have their ORGANS harvested?
Wow good pic. Look up the former PP head who resigned after seeing a fetus recoil in pain when the forceps squeezed down for the kill

good looking figure but real fetus are not so well formed or that color. Even preemies don't look like that.
How about it's used as a VIABLE EXAMPLE of a HUMAN at 19 weeks, 6 days?

Nope.

Our 19-week son lived only minutes after birth but has touched thousands PHOTOS News LifeSite

snopes.com 12-Week Fetus Photograph

And from your article, sure LOOKS about right, the color is off, as we don't know why the young one died, so COLORATION is unimportant for discussion!

Walter1_640_427_55.jpg

ANYONE LIKE TO DISPUTE THAT THIS LITTLE ONE IS HUMAN, AND NOT JUST A BUNCH OF CELLS?

For all the pro-life folks watch this video and tell me when that starts becoming ok

Warning-Graphic A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed MRCTV

If you still have the ability to dehumanize that, then I don't know what to say

Later term or partial birth is done of medical reason not for choice.
It was legal not too long ago! And it still doesn't answer the question of when does that start becoming ok to do? Watch the video it is sick

For all the pro-life folks watch this video and tell me when that starts becoming ok

It was legal not too long ago! And it still doesn't answer the question of when does that start becoming ok to do? Watch the video it is sick

When it comes to the woman's life, why would it be wrong?

Wow good pic. Look up the former PP head who resigned after seeing a fetus recoil in pain when the forceps squeezed down for the kill

good looking figure but real fetus are not so well formed or that color. Even preemies don't look like that.
How about it's used as a VIABLE EXAMPLE of a HUMAN at 19 weeks, 6 days?

Nope.

Our 19-week son lived only minutes after birth but has touched thousands PHOTOS News LifeSite

snopes.com 12-Week Fetus Photograph

And from your article, sure LOOKS about right, the color is off, as we don't know why the young one died, so COLORATION is unimportant for discussion!

Walter1_640_427_55.jpg

ANYONE LIKE TO DISPUTE THAT THIS LITTLE ONE IS HUMAN, AND NOT JUST A BUNCH OF CELLS?
Potential human (AKA person), as you can see. You need time and luck to make it into this game.

Not the question, answer when does it star becoming ok. Only difference between PBA and regular abortion is time and location(still in womb). When does it become ok to do so for financial reasons and not being ready?

Former Planned Parenthood Director: Abortion Biz Makes $100-$200 for Every Aborted Baby Part Sold

lifenews.com ^ | Jul 31, 2015 | Sarah Zagorski
Former Planned Parenthood director, Abby Johnson, told The Christian Post that her old employers sometimes charged $100-$200 for each body part from aborted babies. She also explained that the money they received from it covered more than shipping and other fees. She said, “Shipping only costs a clinic $4 to $10 but they are sometimes charging $100 to $200 for each baby. They are charging additional fees, but in reality there are no additional fees except for minimal shipping costs.” Later Johnson added that Planned Parenthood found deceitful ways to get around laws that ban the sale of fetal body...

Not the question, answer when does it star becoming ok. Only difference between PBA and regular abortion is time and location(still in womb). When does it become ok to do so for financial reasons and not being ready?

It is OK when the woman's life is at risk and when the fetus is found to have such birth defects where they will not be able to live or will suffer and not live beyond a brief span.

Later term is not about choice or birth control. Yes, it is a medical procedure and between the woman and her doctor for the safety of the woman.

If a person has cancer or organ failure, are you going to tell them surgical removal is not necessary? Should the organ/tissue be on display for everyone uninformed to get grossed out over?

Former Planned Parenthood Director: Abortion Biz Makes $100-$200 for Every Aborted Baby Part Sold

Former Planned Parenthood director, Abby Johnson, told The Christian Post that her old employers sometimes charged $100-$200 for each body part from aborted babies. She also explained that the money they received from it covered more than shipping and other fees. She said, “Shipping only costs a clinic $4 to $10 but they are sometimes charging $100 to $200 for each baby. They are charging additional fees, but in reality there are no additional fees except for minimal shipping costs.” Later Johnson added that Planned Parenthood found deceitful ways to get around laws that ban the sale of fetal body...
You'd make a terrible capitalist, and Abby is a loon BTW.

expenses can be charged, it is not a sale of the tissue itself.

expenses can be charged, it is not a sale of the tissue itself.

--LOL

then there is no need to haggle over the $$cost$$

Courts banned the release of more videos by anti-choice advocates. Seems actors are behind the making of these videos.

Videos are not factual.
Haha it's not bc they're fake, it's bc they're real and apparently get much worse. And we also have no freedom of speech anymore...so yay. Pp admits they are

Well, no, they are being stopped because the people in them didn't give permission to be recorded, and the actors in the tapes misrepresented who they were in making them. Therefore, the tapes are illegal. Also, the group making these tapes illegally filed as a charity with the IRS, so they are probably in a lot of trouble if the government decides to come after them.

Um, that's a plastic model representing what a fetus looks like at 22 weeks. A fetus at 12 weeks looks like this- Much smaller, much less like a "baby".

baby-phillip-04.jpg

Courts banned the release of more videos by anti-choice advocates. Seems actors are behind the making of these videos.

Videos are not factual.
Haha it's not bc they're fake, it's bc they're real and apparently get much worse. And we also have no freedom of speech anymore...so yay. Pp admits they are

Well, no, they are being stopped because the people in them didn't give permission to be recorded, and the actors in the tapes misrepresented who they were in making them. Therefore, the tapes are illegal. Also, the group making these tapes illegally filed as a charity with the IRS, so they are probably in a lot of trouble if the government decides to come after them.
that didn't stop the

Videos are not factual.

the law varies state to state, and it's the same thing with Donald sterling, and the CEO of Firefox (forget his name). So it's fine in those cases, but not for this... This is what happens when laws, regulation, and tax code, are liquid and can be selectively enforced.

What people don't seem to realize is abortions after 21 weeks account for only 1.2% of abortions, and are strictly regulated by all states. Third trimester abortions are done if the mother's life or health are endangered or occassionaly severe fetal deformaties that couldn't be caught earlier such as anacephaly. People deliberately try to associate that with abortions in general.

What people don't seem to realize is abortions after 21 weeks account for only 1.2% of abortions, and are strictly regulated by all states. Third trimester abortions are done if the mother's life or health are endangered or occassionaly severe fetal deformaties that couldn't be caught earlier such as anacephaly. People deliberately try to associate that with abortions in general.

12% too high.

Forum List

Back