Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

EngleB20150801_low.jpg

For all the pro-life folks watch this video and tell me when that starts becoming ok

Warning-Graphic A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed MRCTV

If you still have the ability to dehumanize that, then I don't know what to say

Later term or partial birth is done of medical reason not for choice.

What people don't seem to realize is abortions after 21 weeks account for only 1.2% of abortions, and are strictly regulated by all states. Third trimester abortions are done if the mother's life or health are endangered or occassionaly severe fetal deformaties that couldn't be caught earlier such as anacephaly. People deliberately try to associate that with abortions in general.

12% too high.

1.2%

and that 1.2% is done for medically necessary reasons.

12% too high.

It's 1.2%, and you missed a decimal.

And frankly, no, it really isn't.

Anyone who is getting a late abortion like that is getting it for a darned good reason. There is either a serious threat to the woman's health or the fetus is horribly deformed.

8 Shocking Moments From 4th Planned Parenthood Video!!!!

thefederalist.com ^ | July 30, 2015 | Mollie Hemingway
ust two days after the release of video showing Rocky Mountain Planned Parenthood employees picking apart a recently aborted child for parts, the Center for Medical Progress released another video featuring a conversation with Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains VP & Medical Director Savita Ginde. Here are 8 disturbing moments from the video. 1) While Planned Parenthood’s public relations campaign resorts to euphemisms about “fetal tissue,” Planned Parenthood officials such as Ginde speak more clearly about the organs they harvest from aborted children. Here Ginde talks about organs, including “the whole brain” coming out as abortive waste.....

Planned Parenthood has been outed an an inhuman money driven torture group. They deserve to be utterly destroyed to the point where such groups cannot even be contemplated.

Planned Parenthood has been outed an an inhuman money driven torture group. They deserve to be utterly destroyed to the point where such groups cannot even be contemplated.
They definitely do not deserve government funding. Libs want to support PP they can do it with donations out of their own pockets.

They definitely do not deserve government funding. Libs want to support PP they can do it with donations out of their own pockets.

That would be awesome. But first, how about you right wingers start funding the Military Industrial Complex out of your own pockets.

It will be a wonderful day when the schools have enough money and the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

That would be awesome. But first, how about you right wingers start funding the Military Industrial Complex out of your own pockets.

It will be a wonderful day when the schools have enough money and the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

Left wingers benefit from the services of the military.

Apples and oranges.

12% too high.

It's 1.2%, and you missed a decimal.

And frankly, no, it really isn't.

Anyone who is getting a late abortion like that is getting it for a darned good reason. There is either a serious threat to the woman's health or the fetus is horribly deformed.

Again, no proof, just spouting, listen Joeyboy, no offense but anything you post I consider a huge lie. It is your fault for all the lies you have spewed over the last few years.

For all the pro-life folks watch this video and tell me when that starts becoming ok

Warning-Graphic A Partial Birth Abortion Filmed MRCTV

If you still have the ability to dehumanize that, then I don't know what to say

Later term or partial birth is done of medical reason not for choice.

What people don't seem to realize is abortions after 21 weeks account for only 1.2% of abortions, and are strictly regulated by all states. Third trimester abortions are done if the mother's life or health are endangered or occassionaly severe fetal deformaties that couldn't be caught earlier such as anacephaly. People deliberately try to associate that with abortions in general.

12% too high.

1.2%

and that 1.2% is done for medically necessary reasons.

My apologies, I didn't see the decimal.

Again, no proof, just spouting, listen Joeyboy, no offense but anything you post I consider a huge lie. It is your fault for all the lies you have spewed over the last few years.

You're the one who got the stat wrong.

I consider anything you post to "not be worth my time" unless I am humilating you.

Try to educate yourself, stupid.

The Truth Behind Late-Term Abortions Everyday Feminism

It figures you read Everyday Feminism....I bet you comment wearing chiffon

I consider anything you post to "not be worth my time" unless I am humilating you.

Well, I really don't... but okay, i know you can't refute the facts presented that most late abortions are for a fucking good reason.

And none of your fucking business.

Joey boy, again, you aren't credible, you have been caught in lie after lie after lie. Then you post from a left wing propaganda site. Lol! Your opinion is a bunch of lies, take care nut job.

Well, I really don't... but okay, i know you can't refute the facts presented that most late abortions are for a fucking good reason.

And none of your fucking business.

Lol! Panties in a bunch? :lmao:

Forum List

Back