Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

11811288_1035744839791909_4614252462855727454_n.jpg

Joey Boy, you simply don't deserve an answer. You have yet to acknowledge any of your lies.

So,sad for Joey Boy.

No, you aren't capable of giving an answer.

Because you really know, somewhere, that women only get late abortions when the pregnancy has gone wrong.

But since a late fetus almost kind of looks like a baby, you get all worked up about it, because no one gives a darn about the 98.8% of abortions performed on first trimester fetuses that are the size of a kidney bean.

Yawn.....step it up old man...I'm getting bored

Oh, please, Fat Irish Sow, you get all upset about how PP disposes of medical waste... and you keep falling for the belief the GOP shares your concern.

You're getting annoying old man. I may have to put you in ignore if you don't stop following me around like a retarded puppy.

You're a nothing, learn that and live it. Failure

Joey Boy, you simply don't deserve an answer. You have yet to acknowledge any of your lies.

So,sad for Joey Boy.

Because you really know, somewhere, that women only get late abortions when the pregnancy has gone wrong.

But since a late fetus almost kind of looks like a baby, you get all worked up about it, because no one gives a darn about the 98.8% of abortions performed on first trimester fetuses that are the size of a kidney bean.

I am certainly capable of giving an answer, just not to you because you are under serving of an answer from me, based on your track record.
Again you are being dishonest with your opening statement. You will never learn.

You're getting annoying old man. I may have to put you in ignore if you don't stop following me around like a retarded puppy.

Whatever, honey. Have accomplished more than you. And frankly, just because you don't see how badly I'll burn you doesn't mean I'm not doing it.

No you haven't old man. Bank that one. You're a failure, nothing more and nothing less. Now run along, tiger. You're a redundant bore

Yawn.....step it up old man...I'm getting bored

Oh, please, Fat Irish Sow, you get all upset about how PP disposes of medical waste... and you keep falling for the belief the GOP shares your concern.

What is your plan to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

No, they show women how to plan for when they want to be parents, not the "Oh shit, I'm pregnant" you clowns think should happen.

You see, here's the problem. PP could announce tomorrow that they weren't doing fetal donations anymore, and somehow, I don't think you at FatIrishSow and PooPooGeorgio would be suddenly okay with them.

You are upset they perform abortions, not what they do with the fetal remains of some 1% of the abortions they perform with the permission of the patient.

But I have yet to hear you guys tell us what your alternative to there being a Planned Parenthood is.

Sending out Bristol Palin to teach kids about abstinence? How'd that work out again?

Grow up, old man. Just grow the fuck up.

I treat you with the shallowness you have coming.

Now, if you came here with reasoned arguments, I'd be happy to respond in kind.

But all you have is emotionalism and the inability to process facts.

You don't reason nutter, you lie, it has been proven over and over.

Yes, your whining about all the times I've spanked you is duly noted. The grownups are talking now.

So,sad for Joey Boy.

More lies from Joey Boy. Again liar, I don't respect you enough to give answer and yet you continue to lie about my reasons, which a person like you has no clue to others reasons and thoughts.

Sorry you fail.

Yes, your whining about all the times I've spanked you is duly noted. The grownups are talking now.

Just stop, old man. You're a nothing to me, a zero. I recognized you for what you are long ago. A sad old man, upset with your miserable existence, mad at the man and blame that on your failure to succeed in life. In other words your typical liberal.

Again Joey Boy, you tell lies and untruths and think you have won. When you actually try holding an honest discussion, you will win.

Just stop, old man. You're a nothing to me, a zero. I recognized you for what you are long ago. A sad old man, upset with your miserable existence, mad at the man and blame that on your failure to succeed in life. In other words your typical liberal.

Actually, i used to be more right wing than you are.

But that was before the retards took over the conservative movement.

Anyone who was still a conservative after 2008 is kind of a retard.

Forum List

Back