Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Just stop, old man. You're a nothing to me, a zero. I recognized you for what you are long ago. A sad old man, upset with your miserable existence, mad at the man and blame that on your failure to succeed in life. In other words your typical liberal.

Actually, i used to be more right wing than you are.

But that was before the retards took over the conservative movement.

Anyone who was still a conservative after 2008 is kind of a retard.

Save the BS, old man. Your lies are "duly noted" time and time again.

This is you LMAO

Rottenecards_45324451_dpx7sz7mvv.png

Just stop, old man. You're a nothing to me, a zero. I recognized you for what you are long ago. A sad old man, upset with your miserable existence, mad at the man and blame that on your failure to succeed in life. In other words your typical liberal.

Actually, i used to be more right wing than you are.

But that was before the retards took over the conservative movement.

Anyone who was still a conservative after 2008 is kind of a retard.

Save the BS, old man. Your lies are "duly noted" time and time again.

This is you LMAO

Rottenecards_45324451_dpx7sz7mvv.png

Joe's idea of helping the poor is posting 24/7 on the internet trying to brow beat others into doing what he refuses to.

Joe's idea of helping the poor is posting 24/7 on the internet trying to brow beat others into doing what he refuses to.

NO, I could care less if you help the poor or not.

I just don't think you should deny them birth control if you aren't willing to feed the kids that would result if they don't have it.

There are ways to reduce abortions. But they are pretty much the opposite of everything your side stands for. Countries with thorough welfare states and cradle to grave benefits have less abortions than the US does.

It seems to me that if you think abortion is a moral crisis, you'd look at ways to reduce them rather than whining about what PP is doing with the medical waste.

Again Joey Boy, you own nothing, again you lie and think you won. You are not very bright, you can't seem to hold a job and you need to lie.

Except that I have a college degree, have worked in my feild for 30 years now, and have your panties totally twisted to the point you aren't even discussing the topic.

Which I think was something to do with how Planned Parenthood disposes of medical waste or something.

Again Joey Boy, you own nothing, again you lie and think you won. You are not very bright, you can't seem to hold a job and you need to lie.

Except that I have a college degree, have worked in my feild for 30 years now, and have your panties totally twisted to the point you aren't even discussing the topic.

Which I think was something to do with how Planned Parenthood disposes of medical waste or something.

The old man has thrown poo at posters for the last half hour and now complains about off topic? You can't make this shit up LOL

The old man has thrown poo at posters for the last half hour and now complains about off topic? You can't make this shit up LOL

YOu are the ones who want to talk about me because I so badly spank you on the topic.

For those playing along at home, it all started when Papa declared that 12% of abortions are late term because he couldn't read a decimal point.

YOu are the ones who want to talk about me because I so badly spank you on the topic.

For those playing along at home, it all started when Papa declared that 12% of abortions are late term because he couldn't read a decimal point.

LOL I pointed our your hypocrisy and now you're spinning like a top. Silly old man.

NO, I could care less if you help the poor or not.

I just don't think you should deny them birth control if you aren't willing to feed the kids that would result if they don't have it.

There are ways to reduce abortions. But they are pretty much the opposite of everything your side stands for. Countries with thorough welfare states and cradle to grave benefits have less abortions than the US does.

It seems to me that if you think abortion is a moral crisis, you'd look at ways to reduce them rather than whining about what PP is doing with the medical waste.

PP can collect " medical waste " on their own dime.

You believe in what they do.. Send them a monthly check. The government should not be funding them.

You believe in what they do.. Send them a monthly check. The government should not be funding them.

The government SHOULD fund them because they have a compelling reason.

The money that PP gets from the government funds...

Cancer Screenings
Birth Control Education
STD testing and treatment.

The government has a COMPELLING reason for all of these things to get done. And instead of creating another bloated, ineffective bureaucracy to do these things, this is actually the most cost effective way to get them done.

Now, these things don't affect me directly, but the do have an effect on society. Not doing them will cost a lot more money, which the rest of us will pay in higher taxes and higher health care premiums.

The government SHOULD fund them because they have a compelling reason.

The money that PP gets from the government funds...

Cancer Screenings
Birth Control Education
STD testing and treatment.

The government has a COMPELLING reason for all of these things to get done. And instead of creating another bloated, ineffective bureaucracy to do these things, this is actually the most cost effective way to get them done.

Now, these things don't affect me directly, but the do have an effect on society. Not doing them will cost a lot more money, which the rest of us will pay in higher taxes and higher health care premiums.

All health plans including Obamacare/Medicaid/Tricare/Medicare

Cover that. PP is not needed for those services.

[

Wow, it's like we are having the food stamp argument again...

You do get that the big health care chains don't open branches in a lot of these areas, right?

so let's be honest, you just don't like the fact they perform abortions and want to punish them for that.

[

You do get that the big health care chains don't open branches in a lot of these areas, right?

so let's be honest, you just don't like the fact they perform abortions and want to punish them for that.

Too bad the ACA is closing down all of the free clinics then huh. Guess you didn't think that through did you?

[

Correction: people don't like taxpayer money going to fund an abortion mill like Planned Parenthood.
Frankly, with Obama Care now, PP is absolutely redundant in the non abortive
services it renders.

So essentially, PP is getting half a billion tax dollars per year simply to abort human life and regardless of what the ethically challenged defenders of Planned Parenthood say, money sent to the snuff masters at
PP can't help but go towards abortion services because any tax money it
receives is fungible at it's core.

A degree and 30 years of getting fired, what does that have to do with your inability to be truthful.

Poor Joey Boy, mad because I call you out for lying and now trying to move off the fact that you lie. Again, you don't seem to bright.

Forum List

Back