Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Planned Parenthood has been outed an an inhuman money driven torture group. They deserve to be utterly destroyed to the point where such groups cannot even be contemplated.
They definitely do not deserve government funding. Libs want to support PP they can do it with donations out of their own pockets.

That would be awesome. But first, how about you right wingers start funding the Military Industrial Complex out of your own pockets.

It will be a wonderful day when the schools have enough money and the Air Force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.
I have no choice in funding the military industrial complex, or the war on drugs, or the war on terror, and the prison industrial complex...which is why the right of conscious needs to be a priority. I will fight for your rights joe b, even if you disagree, you should not be forced to pay for it

Joey boy, again, you aren't credible, you have been caught in lie after lie after lie. Then you post from a left wing propaganda site. Lol! Your opinion is a bunch of lies, take care nut job.

Okay, so you really don't want to discuss the subject because it's out of your depth. I get that.

I mean, yeah, I guess it's easier for you to whine about the rare "late" abortion because that almost looks like a baby rather than discuss how you guys would ever make a ban on abortion work.

Maybe you should read up on how Romania's attempt to ban abortion and birth control in 1967 went. The answer is - not well.

Lol! Panties in a bunch?

Naw, I just get annoyed about how you stupid people vote for the Plutocrat's interests because you are upset the women control their own lady parts.

You telling me you don't benefit from the military?

The military benefited from me. They enjoyed my hard work, diligence and dedication for the years I was there. Until i figured out I wasn't really protecting America, I was protecting the interests of big corporations.

Strawman. That isn't what he said. Who benefited from the war in Iraq?

Exactly, but she didn't want to answer that question.

I have no choice in funding the military industrial complex, or the war on drugs, or the war on terror, and the prison industrial complex...which is why the right of conscious needs to be a priority. I will fight for your rights joe b, even if you disagree, you should not be forced to pay for it

You have a choice. it's called "an election".

The problem you anti-choice nutters have is that most of you are too stupid to realize you are being played on this issue.

You keep voting for Republican Politicians who wave picture of the Medical Waste in front of you and get you sooooooooo upset about the "babies", but at the end of the day, these guys keep voting to fund Planned Parenthood and appoint judges who protect the right to choose because it would be kind of fucked up if they tried to really ban it.

Joey boy, again, you aren't credible, you have been caught in lie after lie after lie. Then you post from a left wing propaganda site. Lol! Your opinion is a bunch of lies, take care nut job.

Okay, so you really don't want to discuss the subject because it's out of your depth. I get that.

I mean, yeah, I guess it's easier for you to whine about the rare "late" abortion because that almost looks like a baby rather than discuss how you guys would ever make a ban on abortion work.

Maybe you should read up on how Romania's attempt to ban abortion and birth control in 1967 went. The answer is - not well.

Lol! Panties in a bunch?

Naw, I just get annoyed about how you stupid people vote for the Plutocrat's interests because you are upset the women control their own lady parts.
No Joey boy, it is honesty that you don't have. That is why it is pointless to argue with you. You make shit up and then can't prove it. It is how dishonest nutters like you stall the discussions. When you make shit up and then stick to the BS.

Why discuss an issue with you when time after time we catch you lying?

I don't care if you have an opinion, but you lie to support it.

You are the one that has driven you to this point where no one trusts you.

Look at your stupid job history bullshit, no one with a brain would believe your silly story. Then when you lie about other issues, your credibility is gone.

That is where you are at, no credibility. Sorry, blame it on me if you want, but it would be another lie.

No Joey boy, it is honesty that you don't have. That is why it is pointless to argue with you. You make shit up and then can't prove it. It is how dishonest nutters like you stall the discussions. When you make shit up and then stick to the BS.

Look at your stupid job history bullshit, no one with a brain would believe your silly story. Then when you lie about other issues, your credibility is gone.

That is where you are at, no credibility. Sorry, blame it on me if you want, but it would be another lie.

Guy, I am enjoying the space I occupy in your head rent free, but you still haven't addressed the issue.

DO you really think there is a woman who goes through 7 months of pregnancy and then says, "Fuck it, I'm having an abortion!"

Does this woman exist in your universe?

Planned Parenthood has been outed an an inhuman money driven torture group. They deserve to be utterly destroyed to the point where such groups cannot even be contemplated.

yep and no amount of name calling, screaming the tapes are edited, bla bla bla is going to erase that image. I just want our tax dollars defunded from them. they can go beg for money on a street corner. Hold a sign that says: need money so we can chop up aborted babies for body parts

[
yep and no amount of name calling, screaming the tapes are edited, bla bla bla is going to erase that image. I just want our tax dollars defunded from them. they can go beg for money on a street corner. Hold a sign that says: need money so we can chop up aborted babies for body parts

So what you are saying is you want more poor women to die of cancer and STD's because you don't like that some women choose to have abortions?

Is that what you are saying, Staph?

Guy, I am enjoying the space I occupy in your head rent free, but you still haven't addressed the issue.

DO you really think there is a woman who goes through 7 months of pregnancy and then says, "Fuck it, I'm having an abortion!"

Does this woman exist in your universe?

You occupy nothing of the kind, again you lie. Again, discussing anything with you is futile. You lie and lie and lie to support your bullshit.

[

So what you are saying is you want more poor women to die of cancer and STD's because you don't like that some women choose to have abortions?

Is that what you are saying, Staph?

That isn't what she is implying Joey Boy, you lie yet again and show, why having a discussion with a full fledged liar is impossible. You prove me right so quickly.

That isn't what she is implying Joey Boy, you lie yet again and show, why having a discussion with a full fledged liar is impossible. You prove me right so quickly.

Go back and read what she said.

She wants the government to stop paying Planned Parenthood.

The governmetn pays planned parenthood to do cancer screenings, STD Screenings, distribute birth control, etc. in poor neighborhoods that Corporate Medicine can't be bothered with.

So she must want women to die of cancer because they are having abortions.

Yup, you guys keep fighting that war on women. It's been going so well for you.

Go back and read what she said.

She wants the government to stop paying Planned Parenthood.

The governmetn pays planned parenthood to do cancer screenings, STD Screenings, distribute birth control, etc. in poor neighborhoods that Corporate Medicine can't be bothered with.

So she must want women to die of cancer because they are having abortions.

Yup, you guys keep fighting that war on women. It's been going so well for you.

There you go with false conclusions based on your wanting to frame a conversation into a emotional yes or no. Not that simple and you Joey Boy know that. Very dishonest, again, you can't be above board on any conversation.

There you go with false conclusions based on your wanting to frame a conversation into a emotional yes or no. Not that simple and you Joey Boy know that. Very dishonest, again, you can't be above board on any conversation.

Actually, it is simple yes or no. The government is paying PP for a service. Do you want them to do that service or not?

Yes or no?

Poor Joey Boy, hates being called out for what he is a dishonest liar.

Yes, it's sad watching you follow me around like a puppy...

You telling me you don't benefit from the military?

The military benefited from me. They enjoyed my hard work, diligence and dedication for the years I was there. Until i figured out I wasn't really protecting America, I was protecting the interests of big corporations.

Strawman. That isn't what he said. Who benefited from the war in Iraq?

Exactly, but she didn't want to answer that question.

They employed you and trained you. You benefitted from the military.

Actually, it is simple yes or no. The government is paying PP for a service. Do you want them to do that service or not?

Yes or no?

Poor Joey Boy, hates being called out for what he is a dishonest liar.

Yes, it's sad watching you follow me around like a puppy...

Joey Boy, you simply don't deserve an answer. You have yet to acknowledge any of your lies.

So,sad for Joey Boy.

They employed you and trained you. You benefitted from the military.

Well, here's the thing. I have had very little call for "Stripping down an M16" since 1992.

Or "Filling out DD Form 362".

So, no, they really didn't give me a benefit as much as I gave them one. For which I was paid.

Which has nothing to do with the point that the Iraq War and the Military Industrial Complex doesn't benefit most of us paying for it now.

Forum List

Back