Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

You might not like it but PP did not commit a crime. It is not illegal to use tissue for research. They can charge a price for the expenses and did not 'profit' from the transfer of tissue.

Get rid of PP and every doctor and OB/GYN will have to take on the performance of education and abortions. It is a woman's right to choose under the law. Women are not slaves. I'd rather see personal doctors required to carry out abortions than a handful of distant clinics, I also think they should be covered in full by 'all' medical insurance.........and all tissue should be turned over to labs.

Of course..........all feminist bulldogs possess morality levels of a small soap dish. The level of selfish is astounding.

PP? Fine.....but not with taxpayer dollars to fund these morticians.

Lastly and most importantly..........keep the legs closed if you're a pseudo-human!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Taxpayers do not pay for abortions.

And, don't forget - keep your zipper zipped.

I've seen too many bodies turned inside out in war to be squeamish by an abortion. I've seen too many children starving or suffering to believe an unwanted infant should be brought into the world.

I've had three wonderful children and lost one early on. I also nearly bled to death during the delivery of my second live birth. My last I was on bed rest and suffering painful complications to this day.

Two separate times the ER told my daughter her second was dead and should be removed. They were wrong. He is autistic but a strong and active child.

Children are wonderful but there is no reason a women should be forced to have a child if she is not ready or does not want to. Pregnancy is a commitment in time, body and mind. Raising a child is a life time.

There are many people that want to be parents and some that would gladly adopt, but there are far too many out there in the world that will never survive to their teens and millions that have no home or parents and only a fraction of them will ever be adopted.

Too many living children die every day that could be saved and the high minded right in the US living in their pretty bubble want to force a woman to have her body deformed and give birth a child she does not want. Why aren't they each adopting 20 children, already born, instead?

Sadly girls/women are not taught about birth control and natural abortions. They are sometimes not even aware in the first couple of weeks that they are pregnant because they are not taught the signs.

There are a million reason a woman might not want to carry, or told she should not carry, a child and unless you are in that place or actually know those women you can't really understand, but that does not give you the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. Go find some other band wagon to jump on.

Birth is a wonderful thing, but only when you want and are ready for it.
When has a mother ever regretted a child outside of the sad cases of ppd like Casey Anthony? And when did it become right to put fiscal questions before life?

mi6AwrY.jpg

Its pretty simple........those who support this PP stuff are human POS's. Fucking ghouls!! Please remember to give me a buzz so I can be there at your deathbed as you check out.........so I can give you the big smile and thumbs up!!:up:

You might not like it but PP did not commit a crime. It is not illegal to use tissue for research. They can charge a price for the expenses and did not 'profit' from the transfer of tissue.

Get rid of PP and every doctor and OB/GYN will have to take on the performance of education and abortions. It is a woman's right to choose under the law. Women are not slaves. I'd rather see personal doctors required to carry out abortions than a handful of distant clinics, I also think they should be covered in full by 'all' medical insurance.........and all tissue should be turned over to labs.

Of course..........all feminist bulldogs possess morality levels of a small soap dish. The level of selfish is astounding.

Lastly and most importantly..........keep the legs closed if you're a pseudo-human!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I've seen too many bodies turned inside out in war to be squeamish by an abortion. I've seen too many children starving or suffering to believe an unwanted infant should be brought into the world.

I've had three wonderful children and lost one early on. I also nearly bled to death during the delivery of my second live birth. My last I was on bed rest and suffering painful complications to this day.

Two separate times the ER told my daughter her second was dead and should be removed. They were wrong. He is autistic but a strong and active child.

Children are wonderful but there is no reason a women should be forced to have a child if she is not ready or does not want to. Pregnancy is a commitment in time, body and mind. Raising a child is a life time.

There are many people that want to be parents and some that would gladly adopt, but there are far too many out there in the world that will never survive to their teens and millions that have no home or parents and only a fraction of them will ever be adopted.

Too many living children die every day that could be saved and the high minded right in the US living in their pretty bubble want to force a woman to have her body deformed and give birth a child she does not want. Why aren't they each adopting 20 children, already born, instead?

Sadly girls/women are not taught about birth control and natural abortions. They are sometimes not even aware in the first couple of weeks that they are pregnant because they are not taught the signs.

There are a million reason a woman might not want to carry, or told she should not carry, a child and unless you are in that place or actually know those women you can't really understand, but that does not give you the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. Go find some other band wagon to jump on.

When has a mother ever regretted a child outside of the sad cases of ppd like Casey Anthony? And when did it become right to put fiscal questions before life?

Why do you think women were desperate for birth control?

184226_259699794163206_111454663_n-.jpg

Can you see the arms, legs and HEAD crushed, and the removal with a tweezer of body parts?.... I can, I've seen the actual pictures..... Now why aren't convicts that are put to death have their ORGANS harvested?

Can you see the arms, legs and HEAD crushed, and the removal with a tweezer of body parts?.... I can, I've seen the actual pictures..... Now why aren't convicts that are put to death have their ORGANS harvested?
Wow good pic. Look up the former PP head who resigned after seeing a fetus recoil in pain when the forceps squeezed down for the kill

Wow good pic. Look up the former PP head who resigned after seeing a fetus recoil in pain when the forceps squeezed down for the kill

Sure...it's a "good pic" - it's just not a 12 week old fetus. 12 week old fetus' aren't yet capable of feeling pain.

My whole life I have heard my mother complaining that she never want to be have a child. As she degrades mentally all those rants become more fervent and at times vulgar attacks. In the culture oversea it was expected and an abortion was not an option.
She had us. She raised us. She was relatively speaking not a bad mother, but she has never made a secret of the fact she never wanted children and would have aborted us if she could have. Thankfully our father more than made up in love and guidance. For us it was never a question of finances, my father did very well. My mother also had her own business in a world were that was rare. Both my parents grew up in large families.

If you think Casey was such a rare exception you really don't get out enough. Try reading the police and legal reports of crime charges. Read about the abuse of children by family member including mothers. Read the statistics of mental abuse of children by parents. About how many of those go onto commit crimes or become abuser. It is not just a poverty issue, but all levels of society

Don't believe every bit of propoganda you read.

That is not a 12 week old fetus.

This is: Stunning photo of Noah miscarried at 12 weeks will amaze you Live Action News
OK, make it 19 weeks 6 days, and still CHOPPED UP.... feel better?

good looking figure but real fetus are not so well formed or that color. Even preemies don't look like that.

Sure...it's a "good pic" - it's just not a 12 week old fetus. 12 week old fetus' aren't yet capable of feeling pain.

How many 12 week olds have you asked? ...Or for that matter 19 week, 6 day HUMANS that are chopped up for parts?

good looking figure but real fetus are not so well formed or that color. Even preemies don't look like that.
How about it's used as a VIABLE EXAMPLE of a HUMAN at 19 weeks, 6 days?

Yes they can.

Week Twelve: Fingernails and toenails appear
You are 12 weeks pregnant. (fetal age 10 weeks)
  • The fetus is now about 2.5 inches (6cm) length and weighs about 0.7 ounce (20 g).
  • The feet are almost half an inch (1cm) long.
  • The fetus starts moving spontaneously.
  • The face is beginning to look like a baby's face.
  • The pancreas is functioning and producing insulin.
  • Fingernails and toenails appear.
  • The baby can suck his thumb, and get hiccups.
week12.jpg
From this week you may well be able to hear the baby's heart beat through a doppler monitor on your tummy. You will notice that the rate is up to 160 a minute, double that of a normal adult.

Your baby now has a chin and a nose and a facial profile. Vocal chords are complete, and the baby can and does sometimes cry silently. The brain is fully formed, and the baby can also feel pain. The fetus may even suck his thumb.

The eyelids now cover the eyes, and will remain shut until the seventh month to protect the delicate optical nerve fibers. The hair is on the head and the fingers and toes have developed soft nails. The kidneys are developed and begin to secrete urine.

Week 12 - Month 3 fingernails and toenails appear Fetal information over weeks months trimesters

My whole life I have heard my mother complaining that she never want to be have a child. As she degrades mentally all those rants become more fervent and at times vulgar attacks. In the culture oversea it was expected and an abortion was not an option.
She had us. She raised us. She was relatively speaking not a bad mother, but she has never made a secret of the fact she never wanted children and would have aborted us if she could have. Thankfully our father more than made up in love and guidance. For us it was never a question of finances, my father did very well. My mother also had her own business in a world were that was rare. Both my parents grew up in large families.

If you think Casey was such a rare exception you really don't get out enough. Try reading the police and legal reports of crime charges. Read about the abuse of children by family member including mothers. Read the statistics of mental abuse of children by parents. About how many of those go onto commit crimes or become abuser. It is not just a poverty issue, but all levels of society
Mothers killing their already born children is not rare? Than why was Casey Anthony such a big case. And since they have the potential to be abused or become the abuser, their rights are forfeit? And yes social fiscal issues, same thing Germany did. We can't as a SOCIETY afford the mentally challenged, a societal burden on all of us, so we will do the humane thing and euthanize them.

And if there were a test to find out wether or not your child would be autistic while in the womb, is that ok to abort?

Yes they can.

• The fetus is now about 2.5 inches (6cm) length and weighs about 0.7 ounce (20 g).
week12.jpg
From this week you may well be able to hear the baby's heart beat through a doppler monitor on your tummy. You will notice that the rate is up to 160 a minute, double that of a normal adult.

Your baby now has a chin and a nose and a facial profile. Vocal chords are complete, and the baby can and does sometimes cry silently. The brain is fully formed, and the baby can also feel pain. The fetus may even suck his thumb.

The eyelids now cover the eyes, and will remain shut until the seventh month to protect the delicate optical nerve fibers. The hair is on the head and the fingers and toes have developed soft nails. The kidneys are developed and begin to secrete urine.

Umh...no.

Does a Fetus Feel Pain at 20 Weeks
JAMA Network JAMA Fetal Pain A Systematic Multidisciplinary Review of the Evidence

How about it's used as a VIABLE EXAMPLE of a HUMAN at 19 weeks, 6 days?

Nope.

Our 19-week son lived only minutes after birth but has touched thousands PHOTOS News LifeSite

snopes.com 12-Week Fetus Photograph

Yes they can.

week12.jpg

Umh...no.

Does a Fetus Feel Pain at 20 Weeks
JAMA Network JAMA Fetal Pain A Systematic Multidisciplinary Review of the Evidence

Seems you are disputed!

Fact #13: The 8 week+ unborn baby feels real physical pain ...
Fact 13 The 8 week unborn baby feels real physical pain during an abortion.
More proof that the unborn baby feels pain by 8 weeks. By 8 weeks the neuro-anatomic structures are present. What is needed is (1) a sensory nerve to feel the pain ...

Unborn babies can feel pain during abortion
Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Lifefeel-pain.html
Scientific evidence reveals that unborn babies do, indeed, feel pain The evidence of fetal pain With the advent of sonograms and live-action ultrasound images ...

Expert Tells Congress Unborn Babies Can Feel Pain Starting ...
LifeNews.com - The Pro-Life News Source/2013/05/...babies-can-feel-pain-starting-at-8-weeks
May 23, 2013 · Knowing the unborn child feels pain early in pregnancy, Condic says the question is what to do then. “Imposing pain on any pain-capable living creature ...

You don't need more do you?

Not much different from the 12 week, I'm guessing that's a 15 week pic. But does it matter? When should the right to life begin?? When does that baby magically attain the right to life? 3rd trimester? Roe V wade wasn't about the ethics of abortion, it was about it not being fair that some states didn't allow it. But hey let's not touch that made up 3rd trimester thing, that's too close for comfort

Forum List

Back