Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

None of the federal money is allowed to be used for abortions. The 400k PAP smears, 500k breast exams, and over 1 million STD testings and treatments take care of the federal money.

Here are 3 experts in the field discussing the money charged by PP for the donated tissues:

"We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit.Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that “there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.” She continued in an email:

Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee.

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office ofBiorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”

Carolyn Compton, the chief medical and science officer of Arizona State University’s National Biomarkers Development Alliance and a former director of biorepositories and biospecimen research at the National Cancer Institute, agreed that this was “a modest price tag for cost recovery.” Compton told us in an email: ” ‘Profit’ is out of the question, in my mind. I would say that whoever opined about ‘profit’ knows very little about the effort and expense involved in providing human biospecimens for research purposes.”

ALL now covered by ObumaCare and done by LOCAL doctors and medical centers..... we do not NEED PP taking federal money.... If they can't make it, they DIE as have the thoudands of doctors that have stopped practicing because of Obumacare

• 83% of doctors consider quitting because of ObamaCare ...
    humanevents.com/2012/07/12/83-of-doctors-consider-quitting-because...
    83% of doctors consider quitting ... the survey form was primarily completed by doctors who dislike ObamaCare. ... In addition to doctors quitting their ...
  • 8 of Every 10 Doctors Thinking of Quitting Because of ...
    godfatherpolitics.com/6095/8-of-every-10-doctors-thinking-of...
    8 of Every 10 Doctors Thinking of Quitting Because of Obamacare The Doctor Patient Medical ... These groups represent hundreds of thousands of physicians across a ...

"However, not all of that money is from the federal government. Planned Parenthood’s government funding comes from two sources: the Title X Family Planning Program and Medicaid. About $70 million is Title X funding, Planned Parenthood spokesman Tait Sye told us. The rest — about $293 million — is Medicaid funding, which includes both federal and state money."

Most of the money is from Medicaid. And none of that goes to abortion.

But this is all a sideshow if you cannot show that PP "sold" tissues to make a profit, as you have claimed.

You can deny the video's all you want, your credibility just goes further into the shit box! LOLOLOL!

I'd say my credibility is fine. And most of the people arguing with me either resort to personal attacks or try and derail the thread. Which tells me all I need to know.

I saw nothing in the video that showed PP doing anything illegal.

Perhaps you need a BRAILLE computer, as you seem to be either blind, or deliberately stupid!

What laws did they break?

None of the federal money is allowed to be used for abortions. The 400k PAP smears, 500k breast exams, and over 1 million STD testings and treatments take care of the federal money.

Here are 3 experts in the field discussing the money charged by PP for the donated tissues:

"We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit.Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that “there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.” She continued in an email:

Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee.

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office ofBiorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”

Carolyn Compton, the chief medical and science officer of Arizona State University’s National Biomarkers Development Alliance and a former director of biorepositories and biospecimen research at the National Cancer Institute, agreed that this was “a modest price tag for cost recovery.” Compton told us in an email: ” ‘Profit’ is out of the question, in my mind. I would say that whoever opined about ‘profit’ knows very little about the effort and expense involved in providing human biospecimens for research purposes.”

ALL now covered by ObumaCare and done by LOCAL doctors and medical centers..... we do not NEED PP taking federal money.... If they can't make it, they DIE as have the thoudands of doctors that have stopped practicing because of Obumacare

83% of doctors consider quitting ... the survey form was primarily completed by doctors who dislike ObamaCare. ... In addition to doctors quitting their ...
    8 of Every 10 Doctors Thinking of Quitting Because of Obamacare The Doctor Patient Medical ... These groups represent hundreds of thousands of physicians across a ...

"However, not all of that money is from the federal government. Planned Parenthood’s government funding comes from two sources: the Title X Family Planning Program and Medicaid. About $70 million is Title X funding, Planned Parenthood spokesman Tait Sye told us. The rest — about $293 million — is Medicaid funding, which includes both federal and state money."

But this is all a sideshow if you cannot show that PP "sold" tissues to make a profit, as you have claimed.
Not tissue, organs. There is a difference. And no I don't consider 100 to be a lot at all, but the negotiation aspect of it does sound fishy. But at least I will say as of now it doesn't appear to be for considerable profit. But the guy from cmp did say they get worse, has it on video, and in one case I heard about the one clinic or region of clinics was pulling in about 100 thousand. Either way to me it's not the point. The whole fact that they're trying to get a gag order on this, and the furor to prop distractions up like Cecil the fucking lion tells me that they really want this to go away for good reason

Whether there is profit depends on the costs involved. I doubt it involves taking tissues (or organs), plopping in a tupperware container and shoving them in a refrigerator until Igor comes by to pick them up.
I have seen 4 organ harvest so far, ice and a cooler. That's about all it takes. Well a waiting helicopter to get them wherever quick . But yea, if they know they have a specimen arriving, no reason that they shouldn't be able to arrange quick enough transport. Which is why I suspect after the first video pp said they do it for 30 to 50. There could be other factors, but why not have a set number for the cost, any other company or charity could figure this simple cost to figure out. But no you have to dilute with "fog of war" bs when spinning a story

What are the recordkeeping requirements for these donations?

Where do they store them before they are shipped?

What tests are performed on the specimens? (HIV?)

They murdered children, then sold their body parts.

Interestingly enough, there's an old semitic myth that holds that Jews steal muslim children to use their bones to make pastries.

It's a horrifically cruel myth, that is being played out in real time by their Ideological Cousins on the Political Left.

This is barbarism of a level heretofore unseen in humanity. Far exceeding the debauched hedonism of the Nazis, the Stalinists, Maoist and the various other communist cults of the mid-20th century.

It's unprecedented evil.

Now, any law that provides legality for that, is truly unworthy of any kinship with civilization... far worse than the laws that allowed for Slavery.

You can deny the video's all you want, your credibility just goes further into the shit box! LOLOLOL!

I'd say my credibility is fine. And most of the people arguing with me either resort to personal attacks or try and derail the thread. Which tells me all I need to know.

I saw nothing in the video that showed PP doing anything illegal.

Perhaps you need a BRAILLE computer, as you seem to be either blind, or deliberately stupid!

42 U.S. Code § 289g–2 - Prohibitions regarding human fetal ...
LII Legal Information Institute › … › Chapter 6ASubchapter IIIPart H
42 U.S. Code § 289g–2 - Prohibitions regarding human fetal tissue. US Code; ... provided valuable consideration for the costs associated with such abortion. (c) ...

That still doesn't make it a strawman. Yes - I agree, that in general the military does benefit us all. Looking at specific conflicts however, it is less clear.

When she responded with: You telling me you don't benefit from the military? No - he never said that, he brought up a specific conflict where it is doubtful there was much if any benefit. Which is what a strawman argument is :dunno:
She never stated everyone benefited from the Iraq war.

Se how they are identical in the manner in which they attack an argument never made.

She said everyone benefited from the military - that all inclusive statement includes the Iraq War - right?
No it does not. The Iraq war does not equal the military.

Are you honestly making the assertion that for everyone to benefit from X EVERYTHING EVER DONE BY X must have been beneficial?

That argument is blatantly false.

Everyone benefits from the military. The military has done many things that are not beneficial at all. Both statements may (and do) co-exist.

The Iraq war is a subset of the military - you can't just exclude it.
So you are making the argument that
A: something benefits all
then
B. everything that it ever took part in must have benefited all

Sorry but I never excluded any particular war from the military. I just take issue with what I can see is a blatantly illogical conclusion.

No...I'm not making that argument. I'm making the argument that the statement on Iraq was not a strawman but the statement jumping to "You telling me you don't benefit from the military?" was. He never said he didn't benefit from the military. He was pointing out that some conflicts benefit no one

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438647223.497804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She never stated everyone benefited from the Iraq war.

Se how they are identical in the manner in which they attack an argument never made.

She said everyone benefited from the military - that all inclusive statement includes the Iraq War - right?
No it does not. The Iraq war does not equal the military.

Are you honestly making the assertion that for everyone to benefit from X EVERYTHING EVER DONE BY X must have been beneficial?

That argument is blatantly false.

Everyone benefits from the military. The military has done many things that are not beneficial at all. Both statements may (and do) co-exist.

The Iraq war is a subset of the military - you can't just exclude it.
So you are making the argument that
A: something benefits all
then
B. everything that it ever took part in must have benefited all

Sorry but I never excluded any particular war from the military. I just take issue with what I can see is a blatantly illogical conclusion.

No...I'm not making that argument. I'm making the argument that the statement on Iraq was not a strawman but the statement jumping to "You telling me you don't benefit from the military?" was. He never said he didn't benefit from the military. He was pointing out that some conflicts benefit no one

No ...he was making the claim that people shouldn't have to pay taxes to fund the military since they didn't agree with Iraq.

Equating that ...to me agreeing with defunding PP.

Women can get all services that PP offers through other providers. They are not beholden to PP as their only option.

Totally different than taxes that go to fund the military.

Apples and oranges... Like I said.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahah
I'm guessing "your" Jesus doesn't mind such things?

he minds except he minds that you are consciously lying to manipulate ...I am laughing at your hysteria "They murdered children, then sold their body parts"...its "crazy stupid"...
Not my post that says that. But, Abortion is wrong so Planned Parenthood is wrong. So says the man whose image you use. Try to get to know Him before using His image.

he minds except he minds that you are consciously lying to manipulate ...I am laughing at your hysteria "They murdered children, then sold their body parts"...its "crazy stupid"...
Not my post that says that. But, Abortion is wrong so Planned Parenthood is wrong. So says the man whose image you use. Try to get to know Him before using His image.

That is not the immage of Jesus because he was from the middle East ...lying and slander is wrong....

He didn't say anything about abortion.

Jesus said an adulterer is equal to a murderer, do you believe this is true?

And a murderer and someone who lies is equal...

And a murderer and a thief are equal....

Etc.

We all fall short of the glory of God, was His message, no? That's why we need Him, right?

That is not the immage of Jesus because he was from the middle East ...lying and slander is wrong....
That's a picture of Jesus. A painting to be more precise. Just with glasses and a cigarette added. Cute. Artists didn't paint him middle eastern so that argument doesn't fly, sorry.

Etc.

We all fall short of the glory of God, was His message, no? That's why we need Him, right?
Uh, He said those who look with lust have committed adultery in their heart, not murder. But that's neither here nor there I suppose. Every sin is equally bad before God. But it does NOT give the right to sin, like abortion or say it's ok and defend it.

Meet The Extremists Behind The Latest Attacks On Planned Parenthood
SUBMITTED BY: Miranda Blue, Monday 08/03/2015, 2:30pm
march4life3.JPG

As the Senate prepares to vote this afternoon on a bill to strip federal funds from Planned Parenthood, People For the American Way has released a new report detailing the activists behind the latest round of attacks on the women’s health organization, their ideology and ultimate goals. A group called the Center for Medical Progress has promised to release a dozen videos that it claims show that Planned Parenthood is “selling baby parts” for profit. That claim is easily debunked, but as PFAW details, the specific accusations are only part of the point: The latest... MORE

Etc.

Uh, He said those who look with lust have committed adultery in their heart, not murder. But that's neither here nor there I suppose. Every sin is equally bad before God. But it does NOT give the right to sin, like abortion or say it's ok and defend it.

Jesus loves it when we bomb the Third world ....

Forum List

Back