Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahah
I'm guessing "your" Jesus doesn't mind such things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he minds except he minds that you are consciously lying to manipulate ...I am laughing at your hysteria "They murdered children, then sold their body parts"...its "crazy stupid"...
Not my post that says that. But, Abortion is wrong so Planned Parenthood is wrong. So says the man whose image you use. Try to get to know Him before using His image.

That is not the immage of Jesus because he was from the middle East ...lying and slander is wrong....
That's a picture of Jesus. A painting to be more precise. Just with glasses and a cigarette added. Cute. Artists didn't paint him middle eastern so that argument doesn't fly, sorry.

I'm not shocked that you don't know the difference between a picture and a painting. :)

he minds except he minds that you are consciously lying to manipulate ...I am laughing at your hysteria "They murdered children, then sold their body parts"...its "crazy stupid"...
Not my post that says that. But, Abortion is wrong so Planned Parenthood is wrong. So says the man whose image you use. Try to get to know Him before using His image.

Jesus said an adulterer is equal to a murderer, do you believe this is true?

And a murderer and someone who lies is equal...

And a murderer and a thief are equal....

Etc.

We all fall short of the glory of God, was His message, no? That's why we need Him, right?
Uh, He said those who look with lust have committed adultery in their heart, not murder. But that's neither here nor there I suppose. Every sin is equally bad before God. But it does NOT give the right to sin, like abortion or say it's ok and defend it.

Jesus loves it when we bomb the Third world ....
Never said He did. Doesn't excuse abortion. You can't say since someone is sinning over there it's ok for others to sin over here. It's illogical

That is not the immage of Jesus because he was from the middle East ...lying and slander is wrong....
That's a picture of Jesus. A painting to be more precise. Just with glasses and a cigarette added. Cute. Artists didn't paint him middle eastern so that argument doesn't fly, sorry.

I'm not shocked that you don't know the difference between a picture and a painting. :)
It's a copy drawing from paintings of Jesus like this one, see any similarities? Minus the cig and glasses?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438654380.338081.jpg

Doesn't take an arts major to see it

Etc.

We all fall short of the glory of God, was His message, no? That's why we need Him, right?
Uh, He said those who look with lust have committed adultery in their heart, not murder. But that's neither here nor there I suppose. Every sin is equally bad before God. But it does NOT give the right to sin, like abortion or say it's ok and defend it.

Never said He did. Doesn't excuse abortion. You can't say since someone is sinning over there it's ok for others to sin over here. It's illogical

Except your idea of sin does not mean it is against US law. And abortion is legal.

Etc.

Except your idea of sin does not mean it is against US law. And abortion is legal.
So was killing Jews in Germany in the 40's. Just because something legal in a country doesn't make it right.

Etc.

So was killing Jews in Germany in the 40's. Just because something legal in a country doesn't make it right.

But it does make it clear of prosecution.

The thread is not about the religious viewpoint of abortion. It is about the claim that Planned Parenthood was caught selling tissue and organs for profit.

Etc.

Just because you read something in a 2000 year old book doesn't make it right.

Vigilante said:

Sale of baby body parts

At least you're consistent at being a liar and wrong.

Planned Parenthood didn't 'sell' body parts.

And an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby.'

Providing medical professionals with tissue samples for vital, appropriate research is both legal and ethical; Planned Parenthood 'violated' no laws, and it's a ridiculous, unfounded lie to maintain otherwise.

With evidence it does. It takes a lot more faith to be an atheist than it does a non atheist

With evidence it does. It takes a lot more faith to be an atheist than it does a non atheist

Still not relevant. Your religious dogma does not make constitutional law.

The bible is completely devoid of evidence, which is why it has no legal validity or relevance, and why we have a First Amendment to keep it that way.

I don't think that any laws were broken.

However, the bad press is probably the bigger story.
It's illegal to alter treatment to accommodate obtaining tissue to sell....and both pp butchers, nocatola and 'i wanna lamboughini' described doing just that.

It's also illegal to sell human body parts.
There's no proof they were selling body parts.the videos demonstrate they were seeking minimal fees to cover expenses, which the law does allow.

Only a leftist defending cherished dogma could consider "we have it on videotape" to be "no proof".

Look up the word "proof", Chuckles.
The videos do not demonstrate what you claim. There is no proof among them that body parts were being sold. What is demonstrated was PP provided donated body parts where a prospective buyer was asked to cover the expenses related to the donation.

Dude, those videos could have shown the president of Planned Parenthood standing on an auction block taking bids and you'd still post the same line. Your "arguments" are nothing more than mindless partisan kneejerking.

It's a copy drawing from paintings of Jesus like this one, see any similarities? Minus the cig and glasses?
View attachment 46360

who is that someone from American Idol ?
Here is what Jesus more likely looked like
jesuslarge.jpg

View attachment 46360

who is that someone from American Idol ?
Here is what Jesus more likely looked like
jesuslarge.jpg
And so? That's not how artists rendered Him. They painted Him like your picture hence it's Jesus on your Profile pic, which is what's this is all about. Sorry bro.

Because it looks like a baby ? Maybe because it is a baby? Late term. Meaning third trimester is most of the time viable. By your own definition that should be a baby. But I guess your idea is that it's a fetus until it passes through the vagina, then it magically turns to a baby. I'm sorry but you lost the right to call it fetal tissue since pp is passing out actual functioning organs

Except no one claimed these were 'functioning' organs. Had the fetus fell out at that moment, it wouldn't have lived more than a few minutes.

Women only have third trimester abortions if something has gone HORRIBLY WRONG with the pregnancy. This is what you guys don't seem to get or don't care.

But it was never about the babies for you guys. It was about making damned sure that woman doesn't control her sexuality.

Scratch a pro-lifer, you find a misogynist. Every time.

lucrative meaning they're bringing in 1.3billion as a charity, 500 million of that coming from the fed for providing services that many other clinics...almost every other clinic provides.

Yeah, isn't that like saying, "Hey, why do we need food stamps. You can totally get those services at grocery stores!"

No ...he was making the claim that people shouldn't have to pay taxes to fund the military since they didn't agree with Iraq.

Equating that ...to me agreeing with defunding PP.

Women can get all services that PP offers through other providers. They are not beholden to PP as their only option.

Totally different than taxes that go to fund the military.

Apples and oranges... Like I said.

Well, no, it really isn't.

Actually, here's the thing. Women can't get the services PP provides in most cases from other providers. First they need to get a referal from their primary care physician. Then they need to find an OB/GYN, a lot of whom won't take MedicAid patients. There's already a shortage of OB/GYN's in this country, partially because the insurance is so high to practice in that kind of medicine, partially because religious nutters shoot them if they happen to provide abortions.

If I have to fund the War in Iraq, you have to fund Planned Parenthood.

Or maybe we sould just have a Schedule attached to the 1040. Check off the programs you want to support. If not enough people check off a program, it doesn't get funded.

Betcha PP gets fully funded before the Iraq War does.

Forum List

Back