Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Supposedly there was some instant investigation that cleared Planned Parenthood of selling off baby tissue and parts and a couple of partisan judges just declared the videos that featured PP executives freely discussing how they abort to facilitate the harvesting of human organs and tissue...just like they do in China, banned. The fix is in and they were caught admitting the truth.

I will ask you what I have asked others. What laws did PP break?

Perhaps this will help you...then again!:rolleyes:

Sale of baby body parts

Lucrative?? LMAO!! At $30 to $100 each? I have already posted statements from 3 experts in the field who say the amount charged will barely cover the costs. Not only did PP not make a profit, they may have lost money.

Love the little LION comparisons.....

V7jktDb.jpg

"skinned alive"??? WTF? Please show a link to any fetus or baby that was skinned alive?

Or is this just more sensationalistic bullshit?

But, it's all called FECAL TISSUE, while even the Dr. Mengele's of Planned Parenthood call it....brains, heart. kidneys' and these ....

CvIz6Hy.jpg

So the answer would be no, you don't have a link to any fetus or baby being skinned alive?

Supposedly there was some instant investigation that cleared Planned Parenthood of selling off baby tissue and parts and a couple of partisan judges just declared the videos that featured PP executives freely discussing how they abort to facilitate the harvesting of human organs and tissue...just like they do in China, banned. The fix is in and they were caught admitting the truth.

Sale of baby body parts

Lucrative?? LMAO!! At $30 to $100 each? I have already posted statements from 3 experts in the field who say the amount charged will barely cover the costs. Not only did PP not make a profit, they may have lost money.
Lucrative meaning they're a 1.3billi

Sale of baby body parts

lucrative meaning they're bringing in 1.3billion as a charity, 500 million of that coming from the fed for providing services that many other clinics...almost every other clinic provides.

Under federal law, 42 U.S.C. Sec. 289g-2, it is legal to give or transfer fetal tissue, but not for “valuable consideration.” “Valuable consideration” is a defined term:

The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.

Videos (when not censored by stooge judges) show PP executives freely haggling and discussing prices and terms with middle man tissue collection
agents (so they believe). All you have to do is watch.

Sale of baby body parts

Cover what costs? They receive OVER ONE HALF BILLION a year from the Fed! and they do over 330,000 abortions a year...even figuring LOW at $30 a shot, that comes to over $1 million! Your so called EXPERTS have a VESTED INTEREST in PP.... how stupid of you to even rely on this?

Love the little LION comparisons.....

V7jktDb.jpg

"skinned alive"??? WTF? Please show a link to any fetus or baby that was skinned alive?

Or is this just more sensationalistic bullshit?

But, it's all called FECAL TISSUE, while even the Dr. Mengele's of Planned Parenthood call it....brains, heart. kidneys' and these ....

CvIz6Hy.jpg

So the answer would be no, you don't have a link to any fetus or baby being skinned alive?

If we did, I would think you'd have another Dr. Gosnell on your hands.... even when we get former employees to testify, they are ridiculed, and lied about.... but you are too dishonest to acknowledge that fact!

Sale of baby body parts

Sale of baby body parts

lucrative meaning they're bringing in 1.3billion as a charity, 500 million of that coming from the fed for providing services that many other clinics...almost every other clinic provides.

They provide services to women. Most of the patients do not have an abortion. To the tune of 90% of PP's patients do not have abortions.

Lucrative? Certainly not by charging to recoup the costs of donated tissues.

Sale of baby body parts

Sale of baby body parts

Now don't forget the DONATIONS made back to the DNC and other NeoCommie candidates!

Sale of baby body parts

Sale of baby body parts

They provide services to women. Most of the patients do not have an abortion. To the tune of 90% of PP's patients do not have abortions.

Lucrative? Certainly not by charging to recoup the costs of donated tissues.

What do they do? I understand PP only has 2 MRI machines between ALL the PP centers.... They need to give out condoms.... ObumaCare does that and birth control!

Sale of baby body parts

Cover what costs? They receive OVER ONE HALF BILLION a year from the Fed! and they do over 330,000 abortions a year...even figuring LOW at $30 a shot, that comes to over $1 million! Your so called EXPERTS have a VESTED INTEREST in PP.... how stupid of you to even rely on this?

None of the federal money is allowed to be used for abortions. The 400k PAP smears, 500k breast exams, and over 1 million STD testings and treatments take care of the federal money.

Here are 3 experts in the field discussing the money charged by PP for the donated tissues:

"We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit.Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that “there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.” She continued in an email:

Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee.

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office ofBiorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”

Carolyn Compton, the chief medical and science officer of Arizona State University’s National Biomarkers Development Alliance and a former director of biorepositories and biospecimen research at the National Cancer Institute, agreed that this was “a modest price tag for cost recovery.” Compton told us in an email: ” ‘Profit’ is out of the question, in my mind. I would say that whoever opined about ‘profit’ knows very little about the effort and expense involved in providing human biospecimens for research purposes.”

Sale of baby body parts

None of the federal money is allowed to be used for abortions. The 400k PAP smears, 500k breast exams, and over 1 million STD testings and treatments take care of the federal money.

Here are 3 experts in the field discussing the money charged by PP for the donated tissues:

"We also asked experts in the use of human tissue for research about the potential for profit.Sherilyn J. Sawyer, the director of Harvard University and Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s “biorepository,” told us that “there’s no way there’s a profit at that price.” She continued in an email:

Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee.

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office ofBiorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”

Carolyn Compton, the chief medical and science officer of Arizona State University’s National Biomarkers Development Alliance and a former director of biorepositories and biospecimen research at the National Cancer Institute, agreed that this was “a modest price tag for cost recovery.” Compton told us in an email: ” ‘Profit’ is out of the question, in my mind. I would say that whoever opined about ‘profit’ knows very little about the effort and expense involved in providing human biospecimens for research purposes.”

ALL now covered by ObumaCare and done by LOCAL doctors and medical centers..... we do not NEED PP taking federal money.... If they can't make it, they DIE as have the thoudands of doctors that have stopped practicing because of Obumacare

• 83% of doctors consider quitting because of ObamaCare ...
    humanevents.com/2012/07/12/83-of-doctors-consider-quitting-because...
    83% of doctors consider quitting ... the survey form was primarily completed by doctors who dislike ObamaCare. ... In addition to doctors quitting their ...
  • 8 of Every 10 Doctors Thinking of Quitting Because of ...
    godfatherpolitics.com/6095/8-of-every-10-doctors-thinking-of...
    8 of Every 10 Doctors Thinking of Quitting Because of Obamacare The Doctor Patient Medical ... These groups represent hundreds of thousands of physicians across a ...

Sale of baby body parts

ALL now covered by ObumaCare and done by LOCAL doctors and medical centers..... we do not NEED PP taking federal money.... If they can't make it, they DIE as have the thoudands of doctors that have stopped practicing because of Obumacare

83% of doctors consider quitting ... the survey form was primarily completed by doctors who dislike ObamaCare. ... In addition to doctors quitting their ...
    8 of Every 10 Doctors Thinking of Quitting Because of Obamacare The Doctor Patient Medical ... These groups represent hundreds of thousands of physicians across a ...

"However, not all of that money is from the federal government. Planned Parenthood’s government funding comes from two sources: the Title X Family Planning Program and Medicaid. About $70 million is Title X funding, Planned Parenthood spokesman Tait Sye told us. The rest — about $293 million — is Medicaid funding, which includes both federal and state money."

Most of the money is from Medicaid. And none of that goes to abortion.

But this is all a sideshow if you cannot show that PP "sold" tissues to make a profit, as you have claimed.

The videos do not demonstrate what you claim. There is no proof among them that body parts were being sold. What is demonstrated was PP provided donated body parts where a prospective buyer was asked to cover the expenses related to the donation.

Why did PP reprimand the doctors?
I don't know. As far as I'm aware, PP has not divulged any details.
Of course they have not, there is going to be an active investigation into their practices.

Your interpertation of
Yes.

I have addressed it already.

I've always said that it's a balancing of rights - at what point does the fetus' rights over-rule the mothers? The right of a person to control their own body is also a "most basic" of rights.
Your fist statement cannot coexis with your last.

Essentially - you just said that the decision to abort is ONLY about the mother.

THEN you agreed that it was a balancing act. Those 2 thoughts are in disagreement. IF it is only the mother in question then the rights of the unborn are immaterial and are not considered. CLEARLY this is not the case. Do you disagree with late term abortion restrictions?

That would, of course, tie into your statement that you claim to have already addressed the reality that it is illegal to have late term abortions in some jurisdictions. I have not seen you actually address that.

Ya, you are right - when I read it through again, it doesn't make sense.
Third trimester abortions are severely restricted and I support those restrictions - once a fetus is viable then it's not just her decision except if the pregnancy endangers her health or life or severe fetal defects that were undetectable earlier. I think at that point the fetus has rights that can't be denied. I have said that on multiple occassions - maybe not in this thread though.
Thank you!

There are sane people in this world :D

I think this is very important because there is real ground here that almost everyone agrees on but is rarely covered as things not controversial do not get ratings (or more importantly votes). Late term abortion limits should be universal and federal and the balancing act between the rights of both involved should be protected. Abortions before that point MUST be the decision of the mother mostly because there is simply no grounds for the government to control people like that. I think that the vast majority of people in the nation actually agree on this very basic idea of abortion.

The problem I have is that this debate is almost always mired in the extreme - pro choice supporters refuse to acknowledge that the unborn child actually has rights that need to be protected and that it naturally leads to some restrictions on abortion and pro life supporters refuse to acknowledge that a woman has domain over her body and must retain that domain in order to be a free individual.

It is sticky because it is so passionate. I never really realized how powerful it can be until an acquaintance of mine actually had an abortion performed. I did not think I would think anything of it but i honestly cant look at her the same now. I know she aborted her child not because she did not have the means to care for it - she is fairly well off, not because the father was a dead beat - he begged and pleaded for her to have the child even if it meant she left and gave all rights over to him, but solely out of convenience to herself. I will never be able to look at her as a friend and it really surprised me how strongly I felt about it.
And there should be an investigation. Personally, I have no problem with that at all. If an investigation proves fruitful, start handing out indictments.
Did you mean to quote this?

It has nothing to do with an investigation. Your comment makes no sense in regard to mine.
I replied to your reply to my post where you said...

"Of course they have not, there is going to be an active investigation into their practices."

Sale of baby body parts

"However, not all of that money is from the federal government. Planned Parenthood’s government funding comes from two sources: the Title X Family Planning Program and Medicaid. About $70 million is Title X funding, Planned Parenthood spokesman Tait Sye told us. The rest — about $293 million — is Medicaid funding, which includes both federal and state money."

But this is all a sideshow if you cannot show that PP "sold" tissues to make a profit, as you have claimed.

You can deny the video's all you want, your credibility just goes further into the shit box! LOLOLOL!

Under federal law, 42 U.S.C. Sec. 289g-2, it is legal to give or transfer fetal tissue, but not for “valuable consideration.” “Valuable consideration” is a defined term:

The term “valuable consideration” does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.

Videos (when not censored by stooge judges) show PP executives freely haggling and discussing prices and terms with middle man tissue collection
agents (so they believe). All you have to do is watch.
$100 is "valuable consideration" to you?

You can deny the video's all you want, your credibility just goes further into the shit box! LOLOLOL!

I'd say my credibility is fine. And most of the people arguing with me either resort to personal attacks or try and derail the thread. Which tells me all I need to know.

I saw nothing in the video that showed PP doing anything illegal.

Sale of baby body parts

Not tissue, organs. There is a difference. And no I don't consider 100 to be a lot at all, but the negotiation aspect of it does sound fishy. But at least I will say as of now it doesn't appear to be for considerable profit. But the guy from cmp did say they get worse, has it on video, and in one case I heard about the one clinic or region of clinics was pulling in about 100 thousand. Either way to me it's not the point. The whole fact that they're trying to get a gag order on this, and the furor to prop distractions up like Cecil the fucking lion tells me that they really want this to go away for good reason

Not tissue, organs. There is a difference. And no I don't consider 100 to be a lot at all, but the negotiation aspect of it does sound fishy. But at least I will say as of now it doesn't appear to be for considerable profit. But the guy from cmp did say they get worse, has it on video, and in one case I heard about the one clinic or region of clinics was pulling in about 100 thousand. Either way to me it's not the point. The whole fact that they're trying to get a gag order on this, and the furor to prop distractions up like Cecil the fucking lion tells me that they really want this to go away for good reason

Whether there is profit depends on the costs involved. I doubt it involves taking tissues (or organs), plopping in a tupperware container and shoving them in a refrigerator until Igor comes by to pick them up.

I'd say my credibility is fine. And most of the people arguing with me either resort to personal attacks or try and derail the thread. Which tells me all I need to know.

I saw nothing in the video that showed PP doing anything illegal.

Perhaps you need a BRAILLE computer, as you seem to be either blind, or deliberately stupid!

Whether there is profit depends on the costs involved. I doubt it involves taking tissues (or organs), plopping in a tupperware container and shoving them in a refrigerator until Igor comes by to pick them up.
I have seen 4 organ harvest so far, ice and a cooler. That's about all it takes. Well a waiting helicopter to get them wherever quick . But yea, if they know they have a specimen arriving, no reason that they shouldn't be able to arrange quick enough transport. Which is why I suspect after the first video pp said they do it for 30 to 50. There could be other factors, but why not have a set number for the cost, any other company or charity could figure this simple cost to figure out. But no you have to dilute with "fog of war" bs when spinning a story

Forum List

Back