Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

Organs are not viable for transplant. It is tissue viable for research and even to develop vaccines that save lives.

Something good out of something unfortunate.

Unless you happen to be the unfortunate woman who is put at risk for the more painful, stressful, dangerous and illegal procedure that they use in order to obtain those items for sale.

Most women that opt for surgical abortion are given a general anesthesia and feel nothing. Less than half an hour after waking they are dressed and walking out on their own. Chemicals can be more difficult and painful with side effects, a bit like chemo.

It is only in late term that a fetus is cut and removed in pieces to facilitate the passing through the canal. Late term is a medical decision to save the woman's life or to prevent the suffering of the fetus and imminent death because the fetus has a severe birth defect.

you sound like an expert. how many abortions have you performed? Just a little half hour walk in the park. Hell you won't even remember they SUCKED your baby from your body. You must work in the baby killing Industry you know so much about it

I help our neighbor, a nurse, treat people of all ages and conditions who could not get to a hospital or doctor. I also help out at refugee camps. A lot of it was field medicine, and no always of just people. I also was involved in researching of long term pain for both doctors and patients. I was asked to be hospice/geriatric in home caretaker. I've help with women who both lost and gave birth. Back then everyone had to dig in and help in any way possible to survive. We all had to wear many hats.

I can fix a sink but that does not make me a plumber. I don't need to have performed any abortions to have educated myself, or to care about women and children, and animals. I don't work in a killing industry, but I have witnessed too much wasted killing and mutilation.

......and I don't have to be an expert to know you are being a crass moron to try and insult me, but not a very good one.

Why is it necessary for people to be so stupid to not want to inform themselves on a topic, both sides? Why should only experts be able to read technical or medical journals? Why don't more people read the news instead of propaganda? Why do so many care more about a life not yet developed but not about the woman and what she might be going through?
You and the *nurse* practice unauthorized medicine?

You are an abortionist, aren't you? Can you say "back alley abortions = good medicine!" Wait, you already said that.

No, she as a practitioner and I was helping. She could not do it on her own. Everyone had to pitch in and do things they had not does before. Came in handy during natural disasters years later. There was a tradition of folk medicine and I was able to learn from both to help people.

Amazing how insulated some are in their nice little bubbles. The rest of the world is very different. Thankfully I was not raised with limits. There were few things I was told I couldn't or shouldn't do, and I mostly ignored them.

Do you tell people on a farm they have to be a vet to be present at the birth or neuter their animals? Do you have to be a doctor to treat your children when they are ill or injured? You can do CPR or stop bleeding in an emergency without a medical degree.

I'm not an expert so I am not qualified to speak in your opinion? And I though slavery was supposed to be something of the past in this country. You should go back and read before you try to lie about people.

I must have hit some nerve to be so targeted. Is that two or three point? Do I get another shot? :)

Yes, she was alive. That's why they had to withhold food and water to kill her. Like I said...weak helpless people have shortened lifespans when a progressive notices them.

A brain dead cadaver can be kept alive artificially. If we "play God" by ending life, then we are surely "playing God" by prolonging it in this manner. It's isn't "life" as many of us would want it.
Brain dead doesn't move or react, by your definition severely autistic is nothing but a cadaver.

That is *your* definition, not mine. What constitutes brain dead is not simply a lack of movement or reaction.
Not my definition

Then I don't know where the hell you pulled it out from.
I didn't bc I did not say that was my definition

A brain dead cadaver can be kept alive artificially. If we "play God" by ending life, then we are surely "playing God" by prolonging it in this manner. It's isn't "life" as many of us would want it.
Brain dead doesn't move or react, by your definition severely autistic is nothing but a cadaver.

That is *your* definition, not mine. What constitutes brain dead is not simply a lack of movement or reaction.
Not my definition

Then I don't know where the hell you pulled it out from.
I didn't bc I did not say that was my definition

It certainly isn't mine.

No, the thread is about Planned Parenthood selling dead babies and putting women at risk to do it.

Unless you maintain Planned Parenthood is also selling fertility clinic embryos???

You want it to be about PP selling body parts, but it about abortions and choice and tissue and research and the costs of preserving and transporting tissue.............etc.

PP is not selling tissue at a profit, not at $30 -100 for the tissue. Now if there is an ongoing auction in the tens of thousands for each tissue, but that is not the case.

You are consumed in building a case on a lie of trafficking in organs. The videos that have been released and those that have been blocked by the courts are dealing with costs associated with preserving and transporting the tissue,not an actual sale for profit.

Think of the lives being saved instead of the tissue being thrown in an incinerator as just so much trash.

Yes, they are selling for a profit, and 4 of them have now been caught dickering for higher profits. Nobody's life is being saved. Women are being abused and put at risk, and babies are being *harvested* and sold via partial birth abortion....and sometimes, they aren't even dead when they do the harvesting. It's all about the profit margin.

And nobody has been *saved* by a partial birth abortion. Never, in the history of man, has a person been *saved* by torturing and killing women and children.

Intentionally set up situations to film a half dozen videos with actor and a couple of workers out of some 700 PP clinics discussing expenses in a legal transaction of donating tissue for research.

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

There is a high demand of the tissue and only a limited supply. The research and vaccines save lives, tissue used would otherwise be burned as waste.

PP does a lot more than abortions to help women. Congress failed to defund PP. PP are involved in prenatal care and screening for woman's health issues. They provide education on options for the woman to make an informed decision that is right for her.

It's called investigative journalism. It's how we catch monsters. It's pretty much the opposite of propaganda, which is what baby killers rely on to hide what they're doing.

that's what has people that is PRO abortion all upset. PP was caught. I never though so many people in this country would take the side of medical butchers over the unborn baby/child/human being

What? You didn't see them circle the wagons for Kermit Gosnell?

You want it to be about PP selling body parts, but it about abortions and choice and tissue and research and the costs of preserving and transporting tissue.............etc.

PP is not selling tissue at a profit, not at $30 -100 for the tissue. Now if there is an ongoing auction in the tens of thousands for each tissue, but that is not the case.

You are consumed in building a case on a lie of trafficking in organs. The videos that have been released and those that have been blocked by the courts are dealing with costs associated with preserving and transporting the tissue,not an actual sale for profit.

Think of the lives being saved instead of the tissue being thrown in an incinerator as just so much trash.

Yes, they are selling for a profit, and 4 of them have now been caught dickering for higher profits. Nobody's life is being saved. Women are being abused and put at risk, and babies are being *harvested* and sold via partial birth abortion....and sometimes, they aren't even dead when they do the harvesting. It's all about the profit margin.

And nobody has been *saved* by a partial birth abortion. Never, in the history of man, has a person been *saved* by torturing and killing women and children.

If it's "all about" the "profit margin" - show us the profits. I looked at the transcript and saw the "buyer" trying to make a case for "higher profits" but nothing where PP was making a case or agreeing.

You'd rather abuse women by forcing them to have an unwanted pregnancy then dumping them once the product is produced.

How many abused girls have you held down on the table for the PP butchers, coyote? Do you get a commission? Or do you get a per head cut?

Hyperbole much?

No, it's a serious question. I believe you are a paid scout.

:lmao:

Believe what you wish - this is the internet, not real life. Everyone has a right to their delusions.

Can you show us the profit you are claiming it's all about?

Intentionally set up situations to film a half dozen videos with actor and a couple of workers out of some 700 PP clinics discussing expenses in a legal transaction of donating tissue for research.

There is a high demand of the tissue and only a limited supply. The research and vaccines save lives, tissue used would otherwise be burned as waste.

PP does a lot more than abortions to help women. Congress failed to defund PP. PP are involved in prenatal care and screening for woman's health issues. They provide education on options for the woman to make an informed decision that is right for her.

It's called investigative journalism. It's how we catch monsters. It's pretty much the opposite of propaganda, which is what baby killers rely on to hide what they're doing.

that's what has people that is PRO abortion all upset. PP was caught. I never though so many people in this country would take the side of medical butchers over the unborn baby/child/human being

Really? Can you provide the link to said wagons?

She couldn't have said it any plainer:

No, the thread is about Planned Parenthood selling dead babies and putting women at risk to do it.

Unless you maintain Planned Parenthood is also selling fertility clinic embryos???

If it's "all about" the "profit margin" - show us the profits. I looked at the transcript and saw the "buyer" trying to make a case for "higher profits" but nothing where PP was making a case or agreeing.

You'd rather abuse women by forcing them to have an unwanted pregnancy then dumping them once the product is produced.

How many abused girls have you held down on the table for the PP butchers, coyote? Do you get a commission? Or do you get a per head cut?

Caught donating tissue? That was not a secret and not illegal. Caught giving abortions? You didn't know?

Oh, the group releasing the videos illegally created through their own sting with actors to get enough video to slice a defamation smear campaign against a group that helps women in far more ways than just safe legal abortions. Is that what you mean by caught? How much video did they get that could not be used in their attacks? A hundred hours maybe? Two courts have put a halt to the release of more videos and the Scheidler zealots are being held libel for the attack videos.

Or was that you getting caught in a lie about other posters?

Joeb was in full cry defending him. Someone was on here today pretending justice went awry in the Gosnell case. Your friends are perfectly fine with gosnell....as were the PP clinics that continued to send women to him to be cut up, drugged and killed....despite the fact they knew the situation. I imagine they got a commission....he charged around 2000 to chop them up.

If the mother was willing and the fetus could be safely removed and transplanted.............but that is not yet a viable option yet. It is still the woman's seed and up to her if she would give it up. And if she was to be compensated for giving up tissue?

There are other causes to get involved in rather than a woman's right to choose if she is ready to be a mother or not. At what age, education level does she have or loose that right? If she is raped, does she have to carry the fetus? If she is undergoing medical treatment, does she have to give that up? What if she is in school or beginning a new job? What if there are other circumstances that make it the wrong time or just wrong for her? When is a woman's body her own? When do others have no say in what a woman can or chooses what is best for her physically, mentally, financially or moral for her? Religion should have no place in the law or a woman's right to choose.
So terry chiavo wasn't viable to eat without a tube... Therefore husband had every right to remove it?

She was not alive, she was being artificially kept fed and breathing. She had irreversible brain damage. Why should she have had to be kept under those conditions? That is not living. Her brain was a shriveled mass of dead cells. She should not have been kept so long like that. She should have been freed long before.
No she was not artificially kept breathing, or artificially feeding, didn't think there was such a thing. She had a feeding tube, so if you are on a feeding tube, your family can decide for you to stop that treatment? What if it's a breast feeding baby? That's a mothers body it's living off of. That's where it gets it's nourishment and immunity. Does the mom then not have the choice to stop giving breast milk to the child? Why not? Explain to me where the difference is, sell me on it

Tube is artificial feed. Shiavo could not swallow, she frequently had to have her lungs cleared and her trac was there to help assist her breath. Chest tube was to drain fluids and clear her lungs every few days. This was ongoing and artificial or she would not have been able to breath.
Much of the body function, that work when we sleep and are involuntary come from the brain stem and not the brain itself, a remnant of our dinosaur brain.
Her brain was a shriveled mass of dead cells. She really was not alive.
Dysphasia is not a sign of brain death, nor is pulmonary fluid retention. Both are quite common in pretty much any inpatient hospital. A chest tube, feeding tube, and trach for suction is not considered life support. And the mis-diagnosis of brain death happens all the time, I was unfortunate enough to experience it myself as a student. Guy was considered brain dead for 2 years, had every tube possible tube connected to him, much more than chaivo. I went to roll him and do a skin assessment early in my shift, under his back was an O2 nozzle imbedded into his skin from him laying on it all night. Pulled it out, lotioned up the spot. Set him on his side, and said I bet that feels much better. To my Suprise he looked me in the eye, nodded with his eyes, then he went back to staring at the ceiling. I reported it, a neurologist came by later, in 2 mins came out and said no way he is brain dead. Long story short this guys mother got a nice big settlement from the hospital.

So can a mother refuse to breast feed, or formula feed (baby had no part in making/buying formula)a child and still maintain the right to choice? Can a father say that he does not want the child, wants a abortion and not have to pay for it. Can family remove feeding tube of a coma patient not on life support?

Joeb was in full cry defending him. Someone was on here today pretending justice went awry in the Gosnell case. Your friends are perfectly fine with gosnell....as were the PP clinics that continued to send women to him to be cut up, drugged and killed....despite the fact they knew the situation. I imagine they got a commission....he charged around 2000 to chop them up.

Ok...if that is true, that is *one* wagon - but howabout supplying a link to prove it?

Sorry to disappoint you but none of my friends are *fine* with Gosnell :)

Gosnell is what happens when safe abortions are not accessible in a timely manner. Women will continue to find a way, even through unsafe means when that is all that is left for them.

Having failed with their inane Planned Parenthood 'body parts' lie, the ridiculous right has trotted out their equally inane 'Gosnell' lie.

Gosnell is what happens when safe abortions are not accessible in a timely manner. Women will continue to find a way, even through unsafe means when that is all that is left for them.
How the hell were they not accessible? And why is it wrong to terminate a late term fetus that is still on it's mothers "life support"?

No, Gosnell is what happens when you make human rights violations and murder legal.

If a woman wants to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy she will find a way to do it. If it's not safe, legal and available she will probably die in the process. The people who pretend it's "all about the woman's health" are lying - to themselves, to the public, to the women they pretend to serve. It's not about the woman's health - it's about ending abortion by making it as inaccessable and restrictive as possible.

Regulating the industry - and it is already regulated - doesn't mean adding even more stringent requirements (requirements that similar clinics are not forced to meet) - it's by enforcing the ones that exist so that clinics like Gosnell are closed down. But that is not what they care about.

Defunding PP is part of the attempt to close down PP and in doing so, ensuring that poor women will have an even more difficult time getting healthcare or getting an abortion. Rich people have options, poor people don't. And they are the ones who will be disproportionately affected because they are one who can least afford to have more children. Ironically - the same ones calling for defunding PP are also the voices calling to cut welfare and stigmatize unwed mothers. So...you force them to have the child, cut off avenues of help, and them damn them.

But..."it's all about women's health".

How the hell were they not accessible? And why is it wrong to terminate a late term fetus that is still on it's mothers "life support"?
They were available. More baby killing lies.

Planned Parenthood sent women to Gosnell, rather than telling them they were too far along for safe, or legal, abortion. Generally at the behest of the women's abusers.

They were available. More baby killing lies.

Stringent laws that force many clinics to close, increasing the distances a woman may have to go to get an abortion, mandatory waiting periods - necessitating either multiple nights in a hotel or more than one lengthy trip - all of which can push a pregnancy to the point where it might be riskier or more difficult or impossible to obtain an abortion. But of course you know that because it's part of your strategy.

Planned Parenthood sent women to Gosnell, rather than telling them they were too far along for safe, or legal, abortion. Generally at the behest of the women's abusers.

proof?

No, Gosnell is what happens when you make human rights violations and murder legal.

And won't allow safety regulations in abortion clinics.

Forum List

Back