Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

To be fair I don't think they hate everybody, but I understand your frustration. it's hard for me being a mostly conservative church going girl that isn't all pro-life. I mostly have to sit in silence when this topic come sup because a dissenting voice isn't allowed when they get whipped up. But at my church we do a thing with a women's shelter and they help young girls that have had babies and wanted to keep them. So it's not all like you say, but no you won't find the most conservative types volunteering time at the shelter. It does seem hypocritical and sad to me.

I was being a little harsh and do not mean to lump all anti choicers in the same misanthropic group but you seem to get what I was saying. Thanks for your insiders viewpoint.

Hmmm Angie, they have this in China, the one kid rule. I have a lot of friends who have gone over there to adopt baby girls, since they are the "unwanted" ones, for some reason the Chinese want a son instead of a daughter in a lot of cases. A lot of these women are single moms, I guess it's harder for them to adopt children here in America.

Oh, and as for the limit of kids, I'm the sixth child of my parents, so I guess I wouldn't be here under your plan, eh?

I can see why they have the rule in China. People were starving. My friend adopted a girl from China, she was a single mom too who had had cancer of the uterus. But she is very rich and could have had a baby multiple ways. She just married a very rich guy so now her unwanted orphan girl is a very lucky 7 year old. Her parents are great parents. I wish they had thought about adopting an adult.
Me!

I can see why they have the rule in China. People were starving. My friend adopted a girl from China, she was a single mom too who had had cancer of the uterus. But she is very rich and could have had a baby multiple ways. She just married a very rich guy so now her unwanted orphan girl is a very lucky 7 year old. Her parents are great parents. I wish they had thought about adopting an adult.
Me!

Ah, so you know Charlotte and Harry Goldenblatt?

Women would be allowed to keep a determined number of babies. Beyond that, they would be removed from her care. Foster care is an option for those who want large families yet be responsible in having them. Adoption would be free.
Of course there would be abuses of this system. That would incur large fines. If it was shown that a person gave birth irresponsibly (neglected to use birth control or take morning after pills or made a reasonable attempt to abort) then loss of privileges. Sort of along the way of fining those who smuggle people into the country. It's not much different. Not too long ago people had children so they could work the farm. Now a days we have too many people to work the farms and too many farms as well. Humanity has become an invasive species. We need some balance brought back to nature and our environment. We need to stop spewing out babies and allow life to grow in all forms, not just human. Every time a human baby is born, every time a cow (another invasive, thoroughly unnatural species) is made pregnant and her calf is torn from her on the first day of his life so that her genetically engineered teats can provide milk for that human baby, animals lose habitat, their babies die, they head towards extinction.

Thier extinction heralds our own.

The Plans of the New World Order are to Kill 90% of Humanity

YouTube - The Plans of the New World Order are to Kill 90% of Humanity

sop what in particular would cause you to describe the john Birch society as nutters

The John Birch Society

Well, there's the banner on the homepage that says "JBS.org - your one stop on the Net for preserving freedom".

That strikes me as potentially nutty, but perhaps it could be just pretentious, self-absorbed or, alternatively, anally retentive.

Well, there's the banner on the homepage that says "JBS.org - your one stop on the Net for preserving freedom".

That strikes me as potentially nutty, but perhaps it could be just pretentious, self-absorbed or, alternatively, anally retentive.

or the one stop on the net is just at typical advertising slogan.. and the preserving freedom doesn't sound in the least bit nutty to me...

or the one stop on the net is just at typical advertising slogan.. and the preserving freedom doesn't sound in the least bit nutty to me...

It was the "one stop" thing that did it for me. Typical advertising slogan? Why advertise your site on your own homepage?

But hey, it's their site, if that's truly the message they want to put across.....

Welcome To Hipbrokers - Your one stop source for all your conveyancing ...
Your one stop source for all your conveyancing and home information pack needs.HIP Brokers are a leading regional provider of panel conveyancing, conveyancing ...
Welcome To Hipbrokers - Your one stop source for all your conveyancing and home information pack needs.

Welcome to the Amish Gateway, your one-stop source for information on ...
Click here if you already have Flash Player installed. ... some features are not currently optimized for dial-up users, in which case the ...

Bananic - Your One Stop Web Hosting Solution
We accept real-time Credit Card payments for your convenience. Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason we do not measure up to your expectations, we offer

GOS - Geospatial One Stop
geodata.gov is a web-based portal for one-stop access to maps, data and other geospatial services that will simplify the ability of all levels of government and ...

Clone for Cures - Your One-Stop-Clone-Shop!
Clone for Cures - Your One-Stop-Clone-Shop! HEADLINES ... One of the most ethically questionable problems with human cloning is farming of ...

Welcome To Hipbrokers - Your one stop source for all your conveyancing ...
Your one stop source for all your conveyancing and home information pack needs.HIP Brokers are a leading regional provider of panel conveyancing, conveyancing ...
Welcome To Hipbrokers - Your one stop source for all your conveyancing and home information pack needs.

Welcome to the Amish Gateway, your one-stop source for information on ...
Click here if you already have Flash Player installed. ... some features are not currently optimized for dial-up users, in which case the ...

Bananic - Your One Stop Web Hosting Solution
We accept real-time Credit Card payments for your convenience. Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason we do not measure up to your expectations, we offer

GOS - Geospatial One Stop
geodata.gov is a web-based portal for one-stop access to maps, data and other geospatial services that will simplify the ability of all levels of government and ...

Clone for Cures - Your One-Stop-Clone-Shop!
Clone for Cures - Your One-Stop-Clone-Shop! HEADLINES ... One of the most ethically questionable problems with human cloning is farming of ...

Actually, you've completely misunderstood my point, but I don't want to send you off again on another half hour hunt for links to back up your views. It seems rather unfair when my only reaction was to laugh.

So, let's pretend this never happened.

well if you type in one stop for and hit search you will actually get thousands in 3 secs ...which is my point...so lets not pretend you actually had a point...ok

Your point was clear. It just wasn't worth making.

Forum List

Back