Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Prince Charles? The antichrist?

I suppose he could be concealing horns under those ears....

Tigerbob, if you were up on your conspiracy theories you would know it's not Prince Charles, but his son, Prince William of Wales!

Geez.................... :rolleyes:

To be fair I don't think they hate everybody, but I understand your frustration. it's hard for me being a mostly conservative church going girl that isn't all pro-life. I mostly have to sit in silence when this topic come sup because a dissenting voice isn't allowed when they get whipped up. But at my church we do a thing with a women's shelter and they help young girls that have had babies and wanted to keep them. So it's not all like you say, but no you won't find the most conservative types volunteering time at the shelter. It does seem hypocritical and sad to me.

Yes, because if they aren't volunteering at YOUR shelter, they can't possibly be doing anything ELSE in support of their beliefs. :rolleyes:

Gift certificates for
Planned Parenthood
Last Edited: Wednesday, 26 Nov 2008, 4:53 AM EST
Created On: Tuesday, 25 Nov 2008, 7:27 PM EST

"They can be seen for sexually transmitted disease screenings, HIV tests and general prostate exams and those kinds of things," said Struben-Hall.

Some Hoosiers 24-Hour News 8 talked to asked if the gift certificates could be used towards abortions. The answer is yes. But, Planned Parenthood said that's not the purpose of the gift certificates.

Struben-Hall said, "They really are intended for preventative healthcare. We decided not to put restrictions on the gift certificates so it's for whatever people feel they need the services for most."

Gift certificates for Planned Parenthood

Last edited:
Yes, because if they aren't volunteering at YOUR shelter, they can't possibly be doing anything ELSE in support of their beliefs. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry I really don't understand what you're trying to tell me. :confused:

Gift certificates for
Planned Parenthood
Last Edited: Wednesday, 26 Nov 2008, 4:53 AM EST
Created On: Tuesday, 25 Nov 2008, 7:27 PM EST

"They can be seen for sexually transmitted disease screenings, HIV tests and general prostate exams and those kinds of things," said Struben-Hall.

Some Hoosiers 24-Hour News 8 talked to asked if the gift certificates could be used towards abortions. The answer is yes. But, Planned Parenthood said that's not the purpose of the gift certificates.

Struben-Hall said, "They really are intended for preventative healthcare. We decided not to put restrictions on the gift certificates so it's for whatever people feel they need the services for most."

Gift certificates for Planned Parenthood
Do you see people giving people a means to pay for say a HIV test a bad thing? What if one doesn't get one because they cannot afford it or won't pay the price so then they don't get tested and infect someone else!

For one you are not allowed to take any unauthorized video or photographer in a medical facility plus planned parenthood when you enter the building has signs stating they do not allow you even to carry a camera or take pictures or videos.

who gives a fuck..what baby killers and enablers of child molesters signs say
WHat the F are you talking about?
By the way most of people who go to Planned Parenthood are young women getting birth control or STD screening!
And besides that taking video in there is against hippa laws!
The best part is all these men who speak out about Planned Parenthoods daughters have probably been to a planned parenthood to get birth control or std tests.

Luissa27 Wrote:
For one you are not allowed to take any unauthorized video or photographer in a medical facility plus planned parenthood when you enter the building has signs stating they do not allow you even to carry a camera or take pictures or videos.

Would you be concerned about this if a Planned Parenthood nurse was caught on tape taking young women who came in for abortions into an office and showing them pictures of aborted fetuses, telling them that they baby would feel pain if they chose abortion and that they were bad people for doing so?

Or would you be thrilled that a person was bold enough to go undercover in order to bring to light the fact that this Planned Parenthood worker was blatantly and disgustingly violating the young woman's rights?

It seems to me that we all love exposes...as long as they are uncovering things that we think are bad...when we think that the people being exposed are doing something good, suddenly its the person with the undercover camera thats the lying, little sneak violating the rights of the poor, innocent, unsuspecting person.

Bottom line, the nurse in question - if in fact guilty, which is currently under investigation - was acting with the belief that she was protecting a 31 year old man who impregnanted a 13 year old girl in violation of the law. If she is guilty...thank goodness that the undercover operation occurred it so she can be fired. A 13 year old girl who was really in that position needs police intervention...not a nurse who thinks that the best course of action is helping her get a quick abortion and sending her back into the arms of her pedophile boyfriend.

We never seem to hear the mass outrage of violation of rights when we find employers not hiring black people or women because they're fat...or pedophiles being caught going to homes of what they think are young children only to run into a 20/20 reporter...suddenly we care more about the fact that people who are breaking the law have been caught.

Last edited:
WHat the F are you talking about?
By the way most of people who go to Planned Parenthood are young women getting birth control or STD screening!
And besides that taking video in there is against hippa laws!
The best part is all these men who speak out about Planned Parenthoods daughters have probably been to a planned parenthood to get birth control or std tests.

Thanks. I knew there was a law prohibiting that sort of thing. I didn't know the name however. I wonder how many people here would feel good about someone carrying a hidden video camera into a clinic where they were having surgery or consulting a doctor?
LOL Imagine seeing Charles Bass having apenile implant or eot's liposuction?

It's always simple to attack the messenger.

Anyone who doesn't have a problem with what the nurse does in the video has some serious problems of their own.

Yeah, let's all just deputize ourselves and get out there and fake illnesses and put it all up on You Tube.

I have a problem with that video being illegal for one thing and for being obviously edited for another.

Yeah, let's all just deputize ourselves and get out there and fake illnesses and put it all up on You Tube.

I have a problem with that video being illegal for one thing and for being obviously edited for another.

A complete over-reaction to my post, and ignores entirely what I said about the nurse. Do you agree with the nurse's actions or not?

Anguille Wrote:

You have a point with the fact that obviously having thousands of people running around making up illnesses and/or faking various things in order to catch law breakers is not an effective way to have businesses run effectively and safely.

I am interested then, in your solution for problems like this one? How exactly does Planned Parenthood monitor what its employees are doing when, if the video is accurate, they have nurses willing to give 13-year olds abortions and then send them back to "boyfriends" 18 years older? If this nurse was willing to overlook such an egregious case of pedophilia...what "lesser" cases of rape and pedophilia and statutory rape is has she failed to report?

What safety net does Planned Parenthood have in place in order to ascertain that their staff members are following the law? Since this isn't the first of this type of expose video to come out on Planned Parenthood - obviously they need a better system.

A complete over-reaction to my post, and ignores entirely what I said about the nurse. Do you agree with the nurse's actions or not?

Before I agree with her actions or not I would like to see the video unedited.
If you read my posts earlier you would see that I think that I would also have prioritized this girl getting her abortion, then secondly have dealt with the issue of abuse.

Before I agree with her actions or not I would like to see the video unedited.

Ok, let's remove ourselves one step. If we were to assume, hypothetically, that the video and write-up is an accurate representation of what the nurse did, do you have a problem with it?

Anguille Wrote:

You have a point with the fact that obviously having thousands of people running around making up illnesses and/or faking various things in order to catch law breakers is not an effective way to have businesses run effectively and safely.

I am interested then, in your solution for problems like this one? How exactly does Planned Parenthood monitor what its employees are doing when, if the video is accurate, they have nurses willing to give 13-year olds abortions and then send them back to "boyfriends" 18 years older? If this nurse was willing to overlook such an egregious case of pedophilia...what "lesser" cases of rape and pedophilia and statutory rape is has she failed to report?

What safety net does Planned Parenthood have in place in order to ascertain that their staff members are following the law? Since this isn't the first of this type of expose video to come out on Planned Parenthood - obviously they need a better system.

Why don't you ask that of Planned Parenthood? I don't work for them, I only send them contributions. I intend to keep doing so, since this video has not in any way caused me to lose confidence in what they are doing.

So easy to judge how others do their job or why other women choose abortions, isn't it Gem?

Forum List

Back