Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

But if the government got into the baby taking business how could you make sure that only the "right" babies were taken? And who would decide what is right in the first place?

Weren't you earlier advocating that it should be all right for that nurse to interfere between the parents and the child by keeping her molestation and impregnation by a 31-year-old man secret, just because the parents MIGHT be upset at her? NOW you're concerned about the state having the ability to take children away from unfit parents?

The government already takes babies away from their parents, and they decide which ones are the "right" ones to do that with by a standard based on the laws of what is and is not acceptable parental behavior. And yes, sometimes they really suck at maintaining this standard. Nevertheless, they don't just decide on a whim, and it is those who pass child abuse laws who decide what is right in the first place.

Or at least temporary neutering then requiring a license for reproducing to keep the numbers down. Just something, this breeding all the time combined with the longer life spans is really hurting us as a species, we are driving ourselves extinct and so few are willing to see or admit the real cause. Instead some want to blame nature, others say it's the pollution.

As a child born to abusive parents... I wouldn't be here under your program.

Oh and we have been there done that with removing the 'undesirables'. Ever hear of eugenics and the history of it in the US?
History of Eugenics Across America - Eugenics in California - CSHPE - CSUS

Did you think through the odds of reversal?

Just on the men:

Vasectomy Reversal Quick Facts

Studies of vasectomy reversal results show the return of sperm to the ejaculate in 70 to more than 90 percent of men, with increased chances if the reversal is done within the first two to three years after the vasectomy.

After vasectomy reversal the overall chance of pregnancy ranges from 30 to 70 percent depending on the time since vasectomy.

But if the government got into the baby taking business how could you make sure that only the "right" babies were taken? And who would decide what is right in the first place?
Women would be allowed to keep a determined number of babies. Beyond that, they would be removed from her care. Foster care is an option for those who want large families yet be responsible in having them. Adoption would be free.
Of course there would be abuses of this system. That would incur large fines. If it was shown that a person gave birth irresponsibly (neglected to use birth control or take morning after pills or made a reasonable attempt to abort) then loss of privileges. Sort of along the way of fining those who smuggle people into the country. It's not much different. Not too long ago people had children so they could work the farm. Now a days we have too many people to work the farms and too many farms as well. Humanity has become an invasive species. We need some balance brought back to nature and our environment. We need to stop spewing out babies and allow life to grow in all forms, not just human. Every time a human baby is born, every time a cow (another invasive, thoroughly unnatural species) is made pregnant and her calf is torn from her on the first day of his life so that her genetically engineered teats can provide milk for that human baby, animals lose habitat, their babies die, they head towards extinction.

Thier extinction heralds our own.

The cops would have dropped it, since the girl didn't do anything wrong or illegal. Chances are good had the Planned Parenthood nurse reacted as she was supposed to, the girl would have stopped her before it reached the point of filing a police report.

No, the girl is not responsible for her wrongdoing. The people who used her for deceit and who taught her deceit are the ones who need to be prosecuted. They disrupted a medical clinic. They may even have violated the nurse's privacy by video taping her without permission. I hope they get their butts kicked in court.

Women would be allowed to keep a determined number of babies. Beyond that, they would be removed from her care. Foster care is an option for those who want large families yet be responsible in having them. Adoption would be free.
Of course there would be abuses of this system. That would incur large fines. If it was shown that a person gave birth irresponsibly (neglected to use birth control or take morning after pills or made a reasonable attempt to abort) then loss of privileges. Sort of along the way of fining those who smuggle people into the country. It's not much different. Not too long ago people had children so they could work the farm. Now a days we have too many people to work the farms and too many farms as well. Humanity has become an invasive species. We need some balance brought back to nature and our environment. We need to stop spewing out babies and allow life to grow in all forms, not just human. Every time a human baby is born, every time a cow (another invasive, thoroughly unnatural species) is made pregnant and her calf is torn from her on the first day of his life so that her genetically engineered teats can provide milk for that human baby, animals lose habitat, their babies die, they head towards extinction.

Thier extinction heralds our own.

What I was thinking of is how some people feel so strongly that others shouldn't be around that they could basically take the kids away from whoever they wanted to minimize and over a generation or two those "offensive" people would be gone.

My God, I didn't even know for sure what went on during sex when I was 13. I knew the penis went into the vagina, but I had no idea what a penis looked like or what it did when it got there, if it was like an IV drip or what.

Nor did I know much. One girl in my 6th grade sex ed class asked after the class was over if she would get pregnant from kissing her dad goodnight. That's how much they told us!!

Way to find out what's going on before flapping your lip. The girl in question is actually a 20-year-old college student who was posing as a 13-year-old to find out if that Planned Parenthood clinic was conforming to the legal requirements concerning child abuse reporting. It was a sting in the grand old tradition of journalistic stings everywhere.

If that is true, it was an adult posing as a 13 year old, she should be prosecuted.

Maybe we should just put birth control pills in the drinking water along with the fluoride.

shrug

That type of debate has been going on for quite a while actually.

Implanted Birth Control Device Renews Debate Over Forced Contraception - New York Times

Implanted Birth Control Device Renews Debate Over Forced Contraception

Published: January 10, 1991

Less than a month after the Federal Government approved a new birth control device that is implanted under a woman's skin, the long-lasting device is the focus of a renewed debate over forced contraception.

A county judge in California has ordered that a woman convicted of child abuse use the device for three years as a condition of probation. Experts in medical ethics say that because of the ease in using the device, which is not yet on the market, other judges may be tempted to order its use in cases where women are seen as unfit to be parents.

The device, Norplant, was approved by the Food and Drug Administration on Dec. 10 and was widely hailed as a "dream method" of birth control because it could easily be implanted in a woman's arm, remaining effective for up to five years.

Last edited:
Probably not. She'd have gone back to her organization and told them, "They're obeying the law." I suspect, though, that they didn't just conduct this sting at random. They likely had reason to believe that PP was not obeying the mandatory report laws.

Vigilante wanna be cops performing sting operations. Sick people! Why don't they spend their time helping the babies they coerce young girls into bearing?

I think we all know why they don't. They hate babies. They hate children. They hate adults. They hate themselves.

Last edited:
Vigilant wanna be cops performing sting operations. Sick people! Why don't they spend their time helping the babies they coerce young girls into bearing?

I think we all know why they don't. They hate babies. They hate children. They hate adults. They hate themselves.

To be fair I don't think they hate everybody, but I understand your frustration. it's hard for me being a mostly conservative church going girl that isn't all pro-life. I mostly have to sit in silence when this topic come sup because a dissenting voice isn't allowed when they get whipped up. But at my church we do a thing with a women's shelter and they help young girls that have had babies and wanted to keep them. So it's not all like you say, but no you won't find the most conservative types volunteering time at the shelter. It does seem hypocritical and sad to me.

What I was thinking of is how some people feel so strongly that others shouldn't be around that they could basically take the kids away from whoever they wanted to minimize and over a generation or two those "offensive" people would be gone.

I thought of that too. I think things like that almost happen anyway with people shouting about how young girls on welfare should not be allowed to have kids, calling them sluts and such.These people act like they care about babies and young girls and "morality" but mostly they just care about their taxes. They are FOS in my view.

In my plan, every woman would have the opportunity to keep a certain number of her offspring. That number would be the same for all women. To remove a child from a woman who was still under that number, the authorities would still have to prove her incompetent.

I thought of that too. I think things like that almost happen anyway with people shouting about how young girls on welfare should not be allowed to have kids, calling them sluts and such.These people act like they care about babies and young girls and "morality" but mostly they just care about their taxes. They are FOS in my view.

In my plan, every woman would have the opportunity to keep a certain number of her offspring. That number would be the same for all women. To remove a child from a woman who was still under that number, the authorities would still have to prove her incompetent.

Hmmm Angie, they have this in China, the one kid rule. I have a lot of friends who have gone over there to adopt baby girls, since they are the "unwanted" ones, for some reason the Chinese want a son instead of a daughter in a lot of cases. A lot of these women are single moms, I guess it's harder for them to adopt children here in America.

Oh, and as for the limit of kids, I'm the sixth child of my parents, so I guess I wouldn't be here under your plan, eh?

Weren't you earlier advocating that it should be all right for that nurse to interfere between the parents and the child by keeping her molestation and impregnation by a 31-year-old man secret, just because the parents MIGHT be upset at her? NOW you're concerned about the state having the ability to take children away from unfit parents?

The government already takes babies away from their parents, and they decide which ones are the "right" ones to do that with by a standard based on the laws of what is and is not acceptable parental behavior. And yes, sometimes they really suck at maintaining this standard. Nevertheless, they don't just decide on a whim, and it is those who pass child abuse laws who decide what is right in the first place.
Time is of the essence when a young girl is pregnant. To make her wait for social services to investigate if her parent's should be informed of her pregnancy is a risk she should not be made to take. It's her body, her choice, no one else's.

wow is that ever sick...

But how would you justify taking a baby from a good parent based on some predetermined number?

The government can't dictate that sort of thing. That's just silly.

Hmmm Angie, they have this in China, the one kid rule. I have a lot of friends who have gone over there to adopt baby girls, since they are the "unwanted" ones, for some reason the Chinese want a son instead of a daughter in a lot of cases. A lot of these women are single moms, I guess it's harder for them to adopt children here in America.

Oh, and as for the limit of kids, I'm the sixth child of my parents, so I guess I wouldn't be here under your plan, eh?

:clap2:

I think it is a myth that people who are pro-life don't really care about babies and that since they are voting Republican they really only care about taxes.

People who are FOS -as you say- come in ALL forms.

Forum List

Back