Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Sorry that you feel I was uncivil to you Amanda. Try reading again what I wrote. Several people have confirmed that I was neither mean nor condescending to you, just merely presenting another view point for consideration.
And several agreed that you were. So, whatever.

I don't recall seeing a post saying you made that claim and I don't recall you ever making such a claim

Well you can go find it if you're concerned. I've explained it twice now, so it appears you're just willfully ignoring what I've posted.

And several agreed that you were. So, whatever.

if by several you mean the two brainiacs who support child sex...well most agree they are as cracked as pots so I wouldn't brag about their support to much... you're acting like a child, probably because mentally you are a child, even at the age of 18. :eusa_hand:

Amanda said:
Well you can go find it if you're concerned. I've explained it twice now, so it appears you're just willfully ignoring what I've posted.

I'm not concerned. I said I won't attempt to engage you in conversation again. You're obviously spoiled and not used to anyone challenging you. You're apparently happiest when the adults around you are falling all over themselves to tell you how bright and articulate you are. God forbid one should come along and disagree with you and ask you to explain your reasoning.

Carry on little girl :eusa_whistle:

if by several you mean the two brainiacs who support child sex...well most agree they are as cracked as pots so I wouldn't brag about their support to much... you're acting like a child, probably because mentally you are a child, even at the age of 18. :eusa_hand:

I'm not concerned. I said I won't attempt to engage you in conversation again. You're obviously spoiled and not used to anyone challenging you. You're apparently happiest when the adults around you are falling all over themselves to tell you how bright and articulate you are. God forbid one should come along and disagree with you and ask you to explain your reasoning.

Carry on little girl :eusa_whistle:

OMG are you serious? You actually make a post like this and neg rep me? If your behavior is an example of a grown up I'll stay a kid.

do you say that because you sport a cum catcher tattoo on the small of your back?

Hah! I do have a tattoo, but do I strike you as the stupid tramp stamp type? Thank God that was after my time. Mine is on my shoulder, and actually has some real significance to me. My mistakes fall primarily in the experimental drug use, drinking too much, promiscuous sex, marriage realm.

I bet AMANDA has one, though. ;)

I'm really sorry for whatever I've said that upset or bothered anyone I didn't mean to do that. I'm going to leave the thread now so I don't mess anything else up. Sorry.

Her reason was because she didn't want to have a baby. She was not sick, or poor, or didn't know...she just didn't want to continue the pregnancy.

She was 22 when this happened, her mother drove her to Kentucky to get it. Instead of waiting 3 more months then giving the baby up for adoption....she chose to have an abortion.

Now, this girl is one of my closet friends. When she told me I didn't shun her or hate her, I figured it was her CHOICE. Did I agree with it, hell no. But again, I only rule my body, nobody else rules it, just like she rules her own body.

:clap2:

You have a good heart and a good head on your shoulders.

I especially admire how you did not shun your friend or hate her for doing something that your own morals would not permit you to do yourself.

Given that they possess the capacity to make rational and informed decisions, can you state a reason why not?

I have to say that I really enjoy your posts, Agna. You dare to question things other cannot or will not. You go beyond the shopworn arguments for and against and really make people think. You also do some serious research on subjects, you are no parrot as quite few who post on message boards are.

The pro-abortion crowd believes in restrictive control over all kids...except those having illegal sex and seeking abortion.

Those kids they want to encourage, support, and help out, while protecting the perverts who get them pregnant. That's Planned Parenthood's motto. Don't ask, don't report, don't care.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Shooo, we're trying to have a serious discussion here.

Again, you're assuming that my view is a dogmatic one in direct opposition to the alternate view. It is not. My view is that the option to enter the so-called "adult world" should be available to individuals of all ages, not mandated.

this.

Interesting thought. In terms of my own psychological maturity, I'm not sure if I myself entered the adult world till I was 30. LOL!

I'm sorry I really don't understand what you're trying to tell me. :confused:

That you're making some very broad, sweeping, generalized condemnations of people's private lives.

There are many, many things that people can do if they're committed to the pro-life cause besides volunteering for your particular shelter. You have no way of knowing what they do, nor is it for you to say what is the "right" thing for them to do to support their beliefs.

If you read about the history of how it all came about there are a few sinister implications lurking in the shadows of protecting children. People like Rockefeller & Carnegie might have appeared to be philanthropists, and I guess they were in some ways, but they were also ruthless businessmen, and they, and people like them, were the ones behind a the forced schooling kids endure today. They were so successful at this that now the system protects itself.

That sounds intriguing about Rockefeller and Carnegie. I'd like to know more about that.

You say anything about how kids shouldn't need to go to school through 12th grade and people attack you. They don't even have to hear your reasons, it's completely knee-jerk at this point

Especially people in the education business. LOL!

Last edited:
WHat the F are you talking about?
By the way most of people who go to Planned Parenthood are young women getting birth control or STD screening!
And besides that taking video in there is against hippa laws!
The best part is all these men who speak out about Planned Parenthoods daughters have probably been to a planned parenthood to get birth control or std tests.

No, Luissa. Most of Planned Parenthood's business is in the abortion field. And no, I believe most women get their birth control and STD tests from either primary-care doctors or regular gynecologists.

I guess I just don't get how giving birth will make one MORE suicidal but aborting wouldn't?!
??? Have you never heard of post partum depression? Having a child is stressful, stress aggravates mental disorders. Duh!!

(This article first appeared in the January 20, 1992 edition of Citizen magazine)

How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

While Planned Parenthood's current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as "Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics" (June 1920), "The Eugenic Conscience" (February 1921), "The purpose of Eugenics" (December 1924), "Birth Control and Positive Eugenics" (July 1925), "Birth Control: The True Eugenics" (August 1928), and many others.

These eugenic and racial origins are hardly what most people associate with the modern Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), which gave its Margaret Sanger award to the late Dr. Martin Luther King in 1966, and whose current president, Faye Wattleton, is black, a former nurse, and attractive.

BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger

Sorry that you feel I was uncivil to you Amanda. Try reading again what I wrote. Several people have confirmed that I was neither mean nor condescending to you, just merely presenting another view point for consideration.

I don't recall seeing a post saying you made that claim and I don't recall you ever making such a claim but I do recall saying that you couldn't understand where I was coming from because YOU aren't a parent but that I could somehwat understnd where you were coming from because I have been a teenager. and I do recall saying that you used the "you just don't understand" standard answer teenagers give, which you dispute. Just as you said I used the standard "because I said so" answer, which I dispute.

As to the subject I asked about, it's really not that complicated Amanda. You either have an opinion of what demonstrates mature behavior (other than having sex) or you don't. Your nonresponse leds me to believe you don't have anything you can say which would bolster your case especially since you said yourself that you're not sure at what age someone is mature enough or what changes need to be made in society. *see I do read your posts*

If' you'd like I will refrain from attempting to engage you in conversation again since it seems to me that you only want to talk to people who agree with you :doubt:

oh and btw, I never "got bent" with you, even when you insinuated that I might be fooling myself in believing that my daughter wasn't engaging in sexual activity, I remained quite civil towards you.

I got bent with Ang and Agna not you.

I don't blame her for her hesitation to engage in discussion with you again. You were nastier to her than you even were with me and your post is just dripping with insincerity.

:lol: foul treatment? Amanda herself has admitted that she is/was rather close to her mother outside of the fact that she was off apparently fucking every guy who got his dick hard for her.

Forum List

Back