Planned Parenthood Files For Restraining Order Against Anti-Abortion Group

Most women agree that rape and incest should be exempt from these abortion bans.

And according to right leaning Gallup poll, 52% of women are pro choice, 43% are anti choice. Where as 45% of men are pro choice, 50% are anti choice.

So I was correct, most women are pro choice.

I'm even more correct when it comes to rape and incest. Most women who aren't pro choice agree, it should be legal for cases of rape and incest.

View attachment 534659

So 50% of American men hate women and 43% of American women hate freedom if not themselves. Sounds about right. Why don't we have the ERA yet? Same thing.

Planned Parenthood has gone to court to get a restraining order so that they can't be abused and harassed by an anti choice group in Texas.
Choice is a choice of course, but it's still murder, and we much prefer that you do the hard time after committing the hard crimes against infants and unborn children.
I hope they get it. I don't count on the court system to protect women and health clinics so I hope they get the restraining order but won't be surprised if it's denied.
Some women can hate men, boys, and girls so much.
I'm even more correct when it comes to rape and incest. Most women who aren't pro choice agree, it should be legal for cases of rape and incest.
Look. Nobody is forcing you to have sex. Get off that filthy incest kick already. It's an unnatural obsession. The sister is digging in the brother's dirty laundry to fabricate a CSI-style rape kit and it isn't even his baby.

Ok. But as noted… far more feel the opposite. And those are women who previously weren’t big voters.

They will be now.
The 18 to 29 block are the ones who aren't big voters, and according to your link they have the highest percentage of pro-abortion beliefs. I would wager most of the 18-29 pro-abortion women have never had kids. As they age and start families, some of them will realize what a mistake abortion is.

Most young people in the United States don’t vote. Fewer than half of Americans 18 to 29 voted in the 2016 presidential election — a gap of more than 15 points compared with the overall turnout.

The 18 to 29 block are the ones who aren't big voters, and according to your link they have the highest percentage of pro-abortion beliefs. I would wager most of the 18-29 pro-abortion women have never had kids. As they age and start families, some of them will realize what a mistake abortion is.

Most young people in the United States don’t vote. Fewer than half of Americans 18 to 29 voted in the 2016 presidential election — a gap of more than 15 points compared with the overall turnout.
Those 18-29 year old women were NOT be voters. But they will be now

Those 50 and up women were on the other hand already big voters. There’s not a lot of mining to do there

Choice is a choice of course, but it's still murder, and we much prefer that you do the hard time after committing the hard crimes against infants and unborn children.

Some women can hate men, boys, and girls so much.

Look. Nobody is forcing you to have sex. Get off that filthy incest kick already. It's an unnatural obsession. The sister is digging in the brother's dirty laundry to fabricate a CSI-style rape kit and it isn't even his baby.
Incel huh??

Incel huh??
Do you mean an "In-Cell" jailbird or prison inmate? Liberals just have too much prison lust for anyone who gets in the way of their agenda. Throw in a Catholic priest with some sort of confession on all that liberal shit and it sort of starts to make sense but never quite really.

Just to be clear, the 'right to abortion' is based on a wide interpretation of a medical right to privacy.

Many people are arguing that a right to medical privacy doesn't exist and the state can severely curtail medical privacy.

So, abortion is hardly a fundamental right.

‘Texas abortion providers won a temporary restraining order against Texas Right to Life and its associates Friday, blocking them from suing providers and health care workers at Planned Parenthood health centers in the state under a new law.

Planned Parenthood sued the anti-abortion group in state court to stop the group from enforcing Texas’ new six-week abortion ban.

Texas’ six-week law creates a “probable, irreparable, and imminent injury in the interim” for Planned Parenthood, its physicians, staff, and patients throughout Texas, Judge Maya Guerra Gamble of the Texas District Court for Travis County wrote in the temporary restraining order.

Providers would have no adequate legal remedy for that injury if they’re subjected to private enforcement lawsuits against them, Gamble said.’

And so the fight against rightwing tyranny continues.

Forum List

Back