Planned Parenthood Staffers Talk About Ripping Out Babies Body Parts Joke About Eyeballs Rolling Out

Interesting to see libtarded denials and coping systems working simultaneously in real time. I'll be saving this thread for reference - for the next time I see libtardz talking about how much they care about children.

Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.
Tell that to any woman that's had a miscarriage… You have a right to your opinion but not to your own facts for 17.

The left stand for gruesome death on every issue, whether it is killing babies or defending Islamofascism.
Pure evil.

This lying piece of shit film got the assholes who made it arrested. As well it should.

How dare the public be informed how their taxes are used!

Tell us. Back in the 20's spies exposed what was occurring in meat packing plants. As a result food safety regulations were put in place. Should they have gone to prison for exposing them?

Abortion is not for the squeamish. Brutal - but necessary.

No...not necessary. The only need is if caring the baby to term would actually kill the mother...and then it is the mothers choice...any other reason is murder........pure and simple....

So should the law give women who have abortions the death penalty?
We should take abortion the other direction. Extremely late term abortion. Up to 18 years of age. If you are having a tough day and the kids are bugging you, take them out back and feed them into a wood chipper.

Interesting to see libtarded denials and coping systems working simultaneously in real time. I'll be saving this thread for reference - for the next time I see libtardz talking about how much they care about children.

Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.
You validate my point. When it becomes human is merely opinion. No one knows for certain.

So the right errors on the side of life, the left error on the side of death.

You validate my point. When it becomes human is merely opinion. No one knows for certain.

I know for certain.

So does Planned Parenthood.

I know for certain.

Only because of our personal beliefs.

I know for certain.

Only because of our personal beliefs.

I know what I know - because of biology, science and logic.

Is that what you mean?

Yeah... because we all know how infallible the courts and lawmakers are. Right.

I mean, other than that whole slavery thing.

Why don't you and your crackpot pals amend the Constitution then?

There is no need......you guys made thing up and now pretend it is actually in the Constitution....

There is no need......you guys made thing up and now pretend it is actually in the Constitution....

No. Case law, which is part of the Constitution, determined that fetuses have no constitutional rights as persons.

No...not necessary. The only need is if caring the baby to term would actually kill the mother...and then it is the mothers choice...any other reason is murder........pure and simple....
As I said, necessary. And that's not the only reason. We also deal with deformed fetuses that way and what's left over from an incomplete spontaneous abortion or a fetal death in the womb. As I said, necessary.

Fetuses aren't children. They aren't even babies. And newborns are neonates. They aren't babies either. We have different names for different things.

What's in there, generally, is the right to be left the fuck alone.

No. Case law, which is part of the Constitution, determined that fetuses have no constitutional rights as persons.

And U.S. Supreme Court decisons said that separating the races was okay too...numb nuts...so I suppose you support the ruling in Plessy v. Ferguson...right? You are such a dumb ass......

Plessy v. Ferguson - Wikipedia

Plessy v. Ferguson, 163 US 537 (1896) was a landmark constitutional law case of the US Supreme Court. It upheld state racial segregation laws for public facilities under the doctrine of "separate but equal".[1] The decision was handed down by a vote of 7 to 1 with the majority opinion written by Justice Henry Billings Brown and the dissent written by Justice John Marshall Harlan.

"Separate but equal" remained standard doctrine in U.S. law until its repudiation in the 1954

Tell that to any woman that's had a miscarriage… You have a right to your opinion but not to your own facts for 17.
Whether a miscarriage (or spontaneous abortion) is good or bad depends upon whether you wanted the fetuse to survive.

We should take abortion the other direction. Extremely late term abortion. Up to 18 years of age. If you are having a tough day and the kids are bugging you, take them out back and feed them into a wood chipper.
A traditionalist I see?

For or against abortion, the title of this post is a TOTAL LIE, and lie's do not support the truths about abortion.

A traditionalist I see?
Why stop at the arbitrary point of partial-birth?

Forum List

Back