Planned Parenthood wants kids to get puberty blockers

Giving children medication to prevent their bodies from changing sounds very dangerous to me and I don't even know all that much about it.
Well then why should anyone give a shit that something you know nothing about sounds dangerous to you? 😄
That just goes from having common sense which you obviously don't or don't give a shit about children so you can just fuck off now while the rest of us work on voting the republicans back into congress so this kind of shit doesn't happen to innocent children without getting spayed or castrated and a lockup ever again.
When it comes to medical decisions I don't look for advice from commoners, I look to medical professionals.

Well then why should anyone give a shit that something you know nothing about sounds dangerous to you? 😄

When it comes to medical decisions I don't look for advice from commoners, I look to medical professionals.

7ly4l.jpg

Kids during puberty are subject to hormonal flow which can cause some confusion. Queers like to get kids at this uncertain time a groom them to be homosexual. Puberty blockers are a way they can extend this in kids and thereby giving queers a greater, extended population of young kids they can mold and groom.

Of course the previous poster who said he thinks it's dangerous yet knows nothing about it makes sense to you...😄

As I said, common sense ain't that common.
The previous poster said giving puberty blockers seems dangerous, not that they didn't know about it. In fact that is what this thread is about, a discussion about PP promoting this. Why do you attack people? Are you on puberty blockers? (You never answered me) I think you are by your continued childish replies.

No I don't.
Buddy, you started off saying you don't know shit about the topic but still felt comfortable enough to make ignorant determinations and then you doubled down by talking about common sense as if people don't go through a decade of medical school to obtain knowledge common people don't have. You're an obvious moron. 😂

Buddy, you started off saying you don't know shit about the topic but still felt comfortable enough to make ignorant determinations and then you doubled down by talking about common sense as if people don't go through a decade of medical school to obtain knowledge common people don't have. You're an obvious moron. 😂
Liar, no one said they don't know shit. Grow the fuck up.

The previous poster said giving puberty blockers seems dangerous, not that they didn't know about it. In fact that is what this thread is about, a discussion about PP promoting this. Why do you attack people? Are you on puberty blockers? (You never answered me) I think you are by your continued childish replies.

Giving children medication to prevent their bodies from changing sounds very dangerous to me and I don't even know all that much about it.

What? You can't fucking read? 😂

I didn't answer your question because unlike you your shit insults don't bother me. I feel no need to answer them. If you feel the need to answer my mockery it's because it hits you, on a personal level. 😄

The previous poster said giving puberty blockers seems dangerous, not that they didn't know about it.

I said that I didn't know all that much about them but I have enough common sense that you shouldn't put ANYTHING in your body to stop it from doing what it's supposed to do. Let alone give it to children whose minds aren't yet developed enough to make that decision.

I said that I didn't know all that much about them but I have enough common sense that you shouldn't put ANYTHING in your body to stop it from doing what it's supposed to do. Let alone give it to children whose minds aren't yet developed enough to make that decision.
Exactly. You think you "common" knowledge is more valuable than the knowledge of Healthcare professionals. 😄

Forum List

Back