Planned Parenthood wants kids to get puberty blockers

So what if you know or cite med professionals that say x, and I do the same with med professionals and they say y… what then?
Can you do that? Why should I entertain a hypothetical when you have the ability to do that very thing. Let's see it.
Let me guess..”mine are right and yours are wrong”…LOL. The onus is on you to disprove scientific truth here on this topic.
Are you suggesting your citations are beyond question or reproach? Why? What are you afraid of? Feel free to critique the evidence I present that doesn't bother me.

Can you do that? Why should I entertain a hypothetical when you have the ability to do that very thing. Let's see it.

Are you suggesting your citations are beyond question or reproach? Why? What are you afraid of? Feel free to critique the evidence I present that doesn't bother me.
It’s just odd to see someone advocating your position with any entitlement, as people who have a penis have been understood to be men for all of human history and the institutions of male and female populations. You’re a subgroup trying to propose a change in human biology.. it’s on you to make a compelling argument

Last edited:

More and more there are less people willing to get married. Less willing to have children. At least marriage in a traditional way and stay committed for at least a certain number of years that is not comical. I know. All the bitching we may do about it with give and take. But it is still the best way.

It’s just odd to see someone advocating your position with any entitlement, as people who have a penis have been understood to be men for all of human history and the institutions of male and female populations.
Its because I understand that your appeal to tradition is a fallacy.
You’re a subgroup trying to propose a change in human biology.. it’s on you to make a compelling argument
All work is change. They should of taught you that in physics. The question is can we change physiology to allow people with gender dysphoria to live without mental distress. You not wanting people to isn't a matter of ability (we can) its one of philosophy. If you don't think we should, if you think people should be prevented with force from doing so then the onus is on you, not me.

More and more there are less people willing to get married. Less willing to have children. At least marriage in a traditional way and stay committed for at least a certain number of years that is not comical. I know. All the bitching we may do about it with give and take. But it is still the best way.
If people felt that way they they'd be getting married.

Its because I understand that your appeal to tradition is a fallacy.

All work is change. They should of taught you that in physics. The question is can we change physiology to allow people with gender dysphoria to live without mental distress. You not wanting people to isn't a matter of ability (we can) its one of philosophy. If you don't think we should, if you think people should be prevented with force from doing so then the onus is on you, not me.
My side of the aisle is clear… people are fine to identify as they please, but I’m not to be forced or required to participate in their claimed identity… just as nobody is forced to believe in a religion, you’re free to accept the ideology or reject it, and you’re not a monster if you do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back