Planned Parenthood wants kids to get puberty blockers

That’s nice. But you advocate for blindly trusting Medical professionals.. this throughout history you’d have believed some REALLY f’d up things, and would have been wrong a lot.
Watch the TV and keep track of how many pHARMaceutical ads you see, and then start keeping track of how many of them will tell you, as you are looking at a screen full of young, happy, assumedly healthy people, that their product can kill you.

They say it in a lot of ways, but they all add up to "This product can kill you". They are telling you this. Believe them when they tell you this.

If you want to take a product that can kill you, as an adult, have at it. Don't give children things that can kill them. Pretty simple.

But then, here we are talking to evil people who believe that killing unborn children is all kinds of happy fun. This is why the adults need to take over and make laws to stop this evil shit.

At the very least, if a government entity is going willing to violate the parents' rights and do this to the kids, it should also be willing to deal with any fallout such as bungled surgeries or wrongly administered drugs. Leftists, though, are not really good at dealing with the consequences of their choices and actions. As long as they get their warm and fuzzies, they're okay.
Well said.

You should continue to focus on the nonsense least I keep making you look desperate. You don't seem all that interested in improving Trans care, you seem more interested in criticizing the people providing that care. But I see you.

The best care is to get them to be OK with what they are.

Not give them a false copy of what they want to be.

Not only is it legal, but California also doesn't mind taking kids away from their parents, messing with them, then dumping them back on the parents to deal with the aftermath.
Newsom has also made a state law where children from other states can go to CA and have the surgery without parental consent.

It's the opinion of someone who doesn't have an agenda, like those in the medical community you routinely rely on.
😄

What a hilariously bullshit claim. Everyone has an agenda, pretending as if you don't just makes you look more sus.

Watch the TV and keep track of how many pHARMaceutical ads you see, and then start keeping track of how many of them will tell you, as you are looking at a screen full of young, happy, assumedly healthy people, that their product can kill you.

I think that the chance you might be killed by a drug is something that people would be willing to take if they are suffering from serious illness like aids or stage 4 Lung Cancer which are two of the drugs peddled on the boob tube.

But powerful drugs given to children just because this week they have decided to become a She-Male?

That's more than just "stupid" that's textbook child abuse.

😄

What a hilariously bullshit claim. Everyone has an agenda, pretending as if you don't just make you more sus.

No, everyone has a viewpoint, not an agenda.

"Don't drug up or operate on kids for trans bullshit" isn't an agenda, it's the default position for anyone not a nihilist fuck like you.

The best care is to get them to be OK with what they are.

Not give them a false copy of what they want to be.
I've said this before, but it's worth saying again. Ironically enough, both sides of this argument agree on one thing, that there is something wrong with a person who wants to be other than what he/she was born to be. One side says, "Let's see if we can help that person understand what's going on and better cope with the dissatisfaction they feel", while the other side says, "There's nothing wrong with that person's mind, it's the body that's wrong, so let's mutilate the body to make it look like what it's not".

So, what's wrong with this approach? You haven't dealt with the mental and emotional issues that cause the person to be dissatisfied in the first place. Mental health medicine and treatment is really still in its infancy, and we don't always understand the causes of these feelings. Therefore, we don't know what could change that would make that person realize that their efforts to be different are actually hurting their happiness, but we've made permanent alterations to their bodies, so they're stuck.

Think, it was not very long ago that we would shove a sharp metal instrument into a person's brain to make them feel and behave differently. How long will it be before future generations look at ours and shake their heads at how barbaric we were that we actually not only allowed but encouraged children to mutilate their bodies and endanger their future health to appear either more feminine or more masculine?

Bias is not indicative of an agenda.
😄

Of course it is.
My views are based on "first do no harm", something many of the so called "medical professionals" you defer to forget is the primary calling of a doctor.
Well see that's a claim. You're claiming these doctors have forgotten their oath to do no harm and yet all I see are accusations and no proof.

Bias is not indicative of an agenda.

My views are based on "first do no harm", something many of the so called "medical professionals" you defer to forget is the primary calling of a doctor.
That is the correct motorcycle. Let's work on the mental and emotional struggles people are dealing with before mutilating their bodies. We used to think people who amputated their own limbs because they felt better that way were ill. Today, they'd be celebrated as courageous.

Nope. You folks really can't help yourselves with the fallacies can you? I don't think you should blindly follow anyone. You should do your own research and consult multiple opinions if you're unsure or uneasy about a recommendation from your physician. I happen to know quite a few physicians I trust intimately so I don't really have that problem.
So what if you know or cite med professionals that say x, and I do the same with med professionals and they say y… what then?

Let me guess..”mine are right and yours are wrong”…LOL. The onus is on you to disprove scientific truth here on this topic.

Forum List

Back