Plastic bag ban, don't let this insanity happen to you

flock-of-birds-p0l-pillows.jpg

Unstuff. Add a strap from another pillow or a decorative drape rope...sew on each end. Voila. Instant bag. And washable.

I used two different pillows, so now I have two pretty good size bags. The bag boys/girls always admire them when they are stuffing them with what I just bought. :)

I keep them hanging on the back of the front drivers seat...handles around the head rest. Always there. Always handy.

I lived in California for 7 or so years, up until about a month and a half ago. The "bag ban" never really bothered me - the paper bags were better for cleaning the cat's litter box, and I didn't mind the 10 cents.

I've been back on the east coast for a month and a half, and now I'm dumbfounded by people trying to bag everything I buy, at every store.

I don't need a bag for a pack of cigarettes, or a can of soda.
Which is fine, but why insist on other people to act like you do?
Choice is your friend

:lol:

I haven't 'insisted" on anything at all. I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck about how you, or anyone else "acts".
Then you oppose laws that force people to use paper bags?

I made my own hippie bags from pillow covers for a sofa. You know, those throw pillows? Just add decorative rope and badda bing...instant bag. And I don't mind using them OR packing them myself. California tries very hard to help the environment.
Again, I say great. But choice is key, no one should be telling anyone else how to bag anything... fucking control freaks
Agreed. Choice is for each person. My choice is to do what I can to help stop overfilling of our landfills with crap that does not stay there a couple of hundred years. But again..that is MY choice.
I got news for you, snowflake: the paper bags also stay there for a couple hundred years.

I made my own hippie bags from pillow covers for a sofa. You know, those throw pillows? Just add decorative rope and badda bing...instant bag. And I don't mind using them OR packing them myself. California tries very hard to help the environment.
Again, I say great. But choice is key, no one should be telling anyone else how to bag anything... fucking control freaks
Agreed. Choice is for each person. My choice is to do what I can to help stop overfilling of our landfills with crap that does not stay there a couple of hundred years. But again..that is MY choice.
I got news for you, snowflake: the paper bags also stay there for a couple hundred years.
Snowflake? Really?
Now don't be getting all rude, fucktard. I might get mad. :lol:

Unstuff. Add a strap from another pillow or a decorative drape rope...sew on each end. Voila. Instant bag. And washable.

I used two different pillows, so now I have two pretty good size bags. The bag boys/girls always admire them when they are stuffing them with what I just bought. :)
anyone ever ask you why you are camping out in a grocery store?

I don't think I'll ever know why people think its morally right to force a private business in how to run things simply cause you think you know better than they do.

Snowflake? Really?
wenn2670528.jpg

I don't think I'll ever know why people think its morally right to force a private business in how to run things simply cause you think you know better than they do.
Camping? Don't know where you get that, but..whatever.

Snowflake? Really?
You are obviously a snowflake.

That's the essence of fascism: we exist to serve the purposes of the state, not our own purposes.

Funny, I might be giving her a dollar or two feeling sorry for her and all...

Snowflake? Really?
wenn2670528.jpg
2b2634acdb24452d6182bfbe7455e6f7--the-raven-the-crow.jpg

Snowflake? Really?
Whats a snowflake?

because its a pillow.....

Funny, I might be giving her a dollar or two feeling sorry for her and all...
Gimmee two dollah.

Snowflake? Really?
Whats a snowflake?
someone who gets offended easily

because its a pillow.....
No. Its material from a pillow I unstuffed.
Hey, if it ain't yer thang, no biggie.

I don't want to tell anybody what bag or lightbulb to use only a fucking piece of shit control freak would want to do something like that...

Are you an anarchist?

How can you accuse someone of being a control freak when they don't cost you, inconvenience you, nor compel you do violate any sincerely held beliefs? The only reason why not everyone uses LEDs is ignorance.

You have a better argument with plastic bags. Banning them is an inconvenience. But, if they're causing environmental problems outside of your property, then it is a concern of the government.

Snowflake? Really?
Whats a snowflake?
I didn't ask you, young'un. Bripat said I was a snowflake. He can tell me what it is besides frozen rain.

Snowflake? Really?
Whats a snowflake?
A bunch of snowflakes

Forum List

Back