Plastic bag ban, don't let this insanity happen to you

I got news for you, snowflake: the paper bags also stay there for a couple hundred years.
Snowflake? Really?
Now don't be getting all rude, fucktard. I might get mad. :lol:
You are obviously a snowflake.
Whats a snowflake?
someone who gets offended easily
I didn't ask you, young'un. Bripat said I was a snowflake. He can tell me what it is besides frozen rain.
just trying to be friendly..

I don't want to tell anybody what bag or lightbulb to use only a fucking piece of shit control freak would want to do something like that...

Are you an anarchist?

How can you accuse someone of being a control freak when they don't cost you, inconvenience you, nor compel you do violate any sincerely held beliefs? The only reason why not everyone uses LEDs is ignorance.

You have a better argument with plastic bags. Banning them is an inconvenience. But, if they're causing environmental problems outside of your property, then it is a concern of the government.
Ok buddy, first of all I don't want to buy that shit. I live about 60 miles from Any town. I'd buy lightbulbs in bulk at the feed and grain store

I don't want to tell anybody what bag or lightbulb to use only a fucking piece of shit control freak would want to do something like that...

Are you an anarchist?

How can you accuse someone of being a control freak when they don't cost you, inconvenience you, nor compel you do violate any sincerely held beliefs? The only reason why not everyone uses LEDs is ignorance.

You have a better argument with plastic bags. Banning them is an inconvenience. But, if they're causing environmental problems outside of your property, then it is a concern of the government.
Ok buddy, first of all I don't want to buy that shit. I live about 60 miles from Any town. I'd buy lightbulbs in bulk at the feed and grain store
Halco 401305 - 300W - PS25 Bulb - Clear - 5,000 Hours

I buy a pack of 25 of them for just over 20 bucks

Are you an anarchist?

Where do you get 300 W bulbs? I haven't seen them anywhere in years.

Are you an anarchist?

At a feed and grain store in Newell South Dakota...

We have something similar in D.C. People have taken to bringing their own "durable" shopping bags to the grocery store. Many places gave away such bags when the "ban" was announced. These days one may see people toting their groceries and whatnot in all sorts of bags and bag contraptions. People pretty much use whatever they have handy that will hold whatever they want to bring home. It's really not that burdensome.

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-09%20at%205.03.54%20PM.png

walmartreusablesisg_3.jpg

o-WOMEN-DESIGNER-BAGS-facebook.jpg

506367_ruho16_jh2720.jpg

04.png

9d5d6ac585b8f25333bb4d03022ddc74--vintage-travel-vintage-bag.jpg

o-BUYING-GUIDE-facebook.jpg

77b4cf0fced80d6813de00f1889358a8--handbags-michael-kors-mk-handbags.jpg

Make sure you wash your bags after EVERY usage. That's the only way you can ensure that you don't catch a possibly fatal disease.

"Bacteria were found in 99% of reusable bags tested, but none in new bags or plastic bags.
• Coliform bacteria were found in 51% of the bags tested, with generic E. coli in 8%.
• Bacteria were capable of growth when stored in the trunks of cars.
• A potential risk of bacterial cross-contamination is associated with use of reusable bags to carry groceries.
• Hand or machine washing reduced the numbers of bacteria in reusable bags by > 99.9%.
• Instructions should be printed on reusable bags, indicating that they should be washed between uses and that foods that are usually consumed raw should be separated from other food products."

https://www.foodlegal.com.au/uploads/Cross contamination of reusable shopping bags_i171.pdf

Dang. I gotta wash my pillow cases every time I use them? Dayum!

I lived in California for 7 or so years, up until about a month and a half ago. The "bag ban" never really bothered me - the paper bags were better for cleaning the cat's litter box, and I didn't mind the 10 cents.

I've been back on the east coast for a month and a half, and now I'm dumbfounded by people trying to bag everything I buy, at every store.

I don't need a bag for a pack of cigarettes, or a can of soda.
Which is fine, but why insist on other people to act like you do?
Choice is your friend

:lol:

I haven't 'insisted" on anything at all. I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck about how you, or anyone else "acts".
Then you oppose laws that force people to use paper bags?

No, I wouldn't say I "oppose" them. I don't have the energy for that. I'm entirely indifferent to them.

I just don't give a fuck about bags.

I lived in California for 7 or so years, up until about a month and a half ago. The "bag ban" never really bothered me - the paper bags were better for cleaning the cat's litter box, and I didn't mind the 10 cents.

I've been back on the east coast for a month and a half, and now I'm dumbfounded by people trying to bag everything I buy, at every store.

Choice is your friend

I haven't 'insisted" on anything at all. I couldn't possibly give less of a fuck about how you, or anyone else "acts".

No, I wouldn't say I "oppose" them. I don't have the energy for that. I'm entirely indifferent to them.

No one should give a fuck about bags or lightbulbs that anyone else is using… Only control freaks that are fucked in the head do that

We have something similar in D.C. People have taken to bringing their own "durable" shopping bags to the grocery store. Many places gave away such bags when the "ban" was announced. These days one may see people toting their groceries and whatnot in all sorts of bags and bag contraptions. People pretty much use whatever they have handy that will hold whatever they want to bring home. It's really not that burdensome.

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-09%20at%205.03.54%20PM.png

walmartreusablesisg_3.jpg

o-WOMEN-DESIGNER-BAGS-facebook.jpg

506367_ruho16_jh2720.jpg

04.png

9d5d6ac585b8f25333bb4d03022ddc74--vintage-travel-vintage-bag.jpg

o-BUYING-GUIDE-facebook.jpg

77b4cf0fced80d6813de00f1889358a8--handbags-michael-kors-mk-handbags.jpg

Make sure you wash your bags after EVERY usage. That's the only way you can ensure that you don't catch a possibly fatal disease.

"Bacteria were found in 99% of reusable bags tested, but none in new bags or plastic bags.
• Coliform bacteria were found in 51% of the bags tested, with generic E. coli in 8%.
• Bacteria were capable of growth when stored in the trunks of cars.
• A potential risk of bacterial cross-contamination is associated with use of reusable bags to carry groceries.
• Hand or machine washing reduced the numbers of bacteria in reusable bags by > 99.9%.
• Instructions should be printed on reusable bags, indicating that they should be washed between uses and that foods that are usually consumed raw should be separated from other food products."

https://www.foodlegal.com.au/uploads/Cross contamination of reusable shopping bags_i171.pdf
That's not a pain in the ass!

Choice is your friend

The wife does all the shopping, eh?

Are you an anarchist?

I wouldn't even know where to find one of those.

People should be able to buy whatever lightbulbs they want, The fucking federal government should have no say in the matter.

I asked if you're an anarchist? That's a fair question. I'm thinking idiot. Why shouldn't the government have a say? I put forth my argument, and you're just sitting their like a ____ asserting your position, but totally unable to even attempt to give an explanation.

Are you an anarchist?

I wouldn't even know where to find one of those.
I call them barn bulbs, they are used by people lighting up barns, pole barns, hangers, quonset huts etc.
they last forever it seems no type of weather affects them, and the light they produce is great...

People should be able to buy whatever lightbulbs they want, The fucking federal government should have no say in the matter.

I asked if you're an anarchist? That's a fair question. I'm thinking idiot. Why shouldn't the government have a say? I put forth my argument, and you're just sitting their like a ____ asserting your position, but totally unable to even attempt to give an explanation.
The government should be protecting our freedoms, not trampling on them.

Forum List

Back