plea bargain ..

somewhere out there in Trumpworld there's a multitude of asses sweating bullets right now.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

:lmao:

remember when some dumbass RW'r posted TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK every time a email/Clinton thread hit the board.

K-A-R-M-A, K-A-R-M-A, K-A-R-M-A, K-A-R-M-A

snort~

you give us a-b-c - we'll give you x-y-z

Monday brings out a new day to rat on your fellow RW crooks.

Flynn's attorney reportedly met with Mueller's team Monday, suggesting plea talks are underway

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Haha...you homos aren't gonna bust a wad in your little pink panties are you?
"FOR SURE THIS TIME"
xsGR2OV.gif

There will be a stream of squealers, nobody wants to follow Manafort.
And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Manafort isn't singing, too. So much perfidy, and plenty of time. Mueller will line up all his ducks, before he springs the big one.
Tick, tick, tick...

Two years and not one piece of proof by the LW'ers yet. In the end, Mueller will get a couple of low level indictments totally unrelated to Trump or Russian collusion. He has to do something to justify the waste of time, money and resources. I mean......wasn't this supposed to be a slam dunk a year ago?

Flynn saying Clinton should be locked up will not help him in the slightest in his own plight.

Two years and not one piece of proof by the LW'ers yet. In the end, Mueller will get a couple of low level indictments totally unrelated to Trump or Russian collusion. He has to do something to justify the waste of time, money and resources. I mean......wasn't this supposed to be a slam dunk a year ago?
tick tick tick tick

tick tick tick tick

You LW fantasy types are the only eager ones who just can't stand watching the clock keep ticking by. You are going to be so disappointed in the end. I'm not sure how you guys can show your face here when nothing of any import happens.

nope, not one - thats why his lawyers are talking to Mueller :eusa_whistle:

I think Trump is irrational much of the time, but it would explain his off the wall media assault today on his "bigly" presidency.

Forum List

Back