PLEASE Can someone tell Trump to attend Security Briefings at least.

yeah, I wasn't happy when it was reported Obama was blowing these off and I'm not happy about this either.

We saw what happened with Obama and his crappy assed foreign policy. Trump needs to step it up here.

Oh, man, Obama skipping them. So ClosedCaptioned, where are your threads on that?

And from what I understand he missed thousands of those meetings. To busy playing golf. LOL

You dont understand that at all. You just said it happened so that makes it ok to be like Obama or something

No, dumb ass, the point is your hypocrisy. This was never a standard to you until you came up with that raging case of Trump butt hurt
He didn't know that Obama only attended about 40% of his. Proves he blindly follows Obama

It's probably because you made it up.

Forget all that other shit can anyone around Trump or even his supporters just mention that its kind of important to know whats happening around him? We cant deal with threats, issues etc if the POTUS doesnt know its happening. At the very least is there anyone around him who can gently tell him its kinda a big deal?
Wouldn't it just be better if we had Pence and the head of Exxon and the HS guy running defense? Donald can tweet and golf and hold rallies.

I'm saying you liberals could care less that Obama missed most of his security briefings, but are outraged if Trump doesn't.

I didnt even know about it. That has nothing to do with your defense on why missing briefings is now the bees knees. Are you saying it was a bad thing when Obama didnt attend but its ok that Trump doesnt. What are you saying and where are you getting this info that Obama missed all these briefings?

The news?
Like I said I think all presidents should attend them. So since you tried to start trying to make Trump look bad not knowing your guy only averaged about 40% of attendance to his. So you agree Obama was a slack president?

Well if you think they all should attend then why are you fighting on the side of not knowing so hard? Again, where are you getting this deflection from and why are you presenting it as an excuse if you think they should attend?

What the hell kind of security briefings were going on when Obama was eating pizza while the U.S. ambassador to Libya was being murdered? Did the security briefings really include some obscure you tube video as the cause of the Benghazi debacle? What kind of security briefing did the FBI get before the Marathon bombings and why the hell did they drop the investigation against the maniac who shot up a Florida bar? Did the A.G. give a security briefing where she threatened Americans with arrest if they insulted a Muslem? Once Trump's cabinet is in place and the current A.G. has been fired as well as the incompetent drones in the FBI and the CIA the "security briefings" might be a bit different.

I'm just saying that being briefed would be better than not being briefed. I seriously dont see a downside here

Obama had intelligence briefings 40% of the time this year and his history has been 50%. Funny how this was never a standard to you ... until now ...

According to what? Now go ahead and say the news so we know who you turn to for facts. Thats the last response you're getting from me Kaz, you're just trolling like a child right now

I don't Google factual information for people you could easily learn for yourself. It's my job to support my arguments, it is not my job to provide you with information you don't know.

And in particular I don't Google anything for klowns like you who don't provide anything to back up your crap. You know that, you have been so notified repeatedly. It's klassic how you do that avatar to yourself. I'd swear you lost a bet if I didn't know you. Another lap around the krazy track for you in the kommunist klown kar!

Trump's two retired Marine Corps generals can probably give him a better security briefing than the bumbling FBI or the sycophant political appointees in the CIA

I'm saying you liberals could care less that Obama missed most of his security briefings, but are outraged if Trump doesn't.

I didnt even know about it. That has nothing to do with your defense on why missing briefings is now the bees knees. Are you saying it was a bad thing when Obama didnt attend but its ok that Trump doesnt. What are you saying and where are you getting this info that Obama missed all these briefings?

The news?
Like I said I think all presidents should attend them. So since you tried to start trying to make Trump look bad not knowing your guy only averaged about 40% of attendance to his. So you agree Obama was a slack president?

Well if you think they all should attend then why are you fighting on the side of not knowing so hard? Again, where are you getting this deflection from and why are you presenting it as an excuse if you think they should attend?
Like I said you have no credibility to complain about Trump since you could care less that Obama did what you are complaining about. I think Trump should attend them, just as I thought Obama should have, but didn't.

The news?

Like I said you have no credibility to complain about Trump since you could care less that Obama did what you are complaining about. I think Trump should attend them, just as I thought Obama should have, but didn't.

You keep trying to make this about me when I ask why you are siding with the argument that less knowledge is better. Everytime I ask you where you are getting this weird information you keep using as a shield you start talking about other stuff.

Oh, man, Obama skipping them. So ClosedCaptioned, where are your threads on that?

And from what I understand he missed thousands of those meetings. To busy playing golf. LOL

You dont understand that at all. You just said it happened so that makes it ok to be like Obama or something

No, dumb ass, the point is your hypocrisy. This was never a standard to you until you came up with that raging case of Trump butt hurt
He didn't know that Obama only attended about 40% of his. Proves he blindly follows Obama

Lol, liberal logic.
c8a.jpg

Forget all that other shit can anyone around Trump or even his supporters just mention that its kind of important to know whats happening around him? We cant deal with threats, issues etc if the POTUS doesnt know its happening. At the very least is there anyone around him who can gently tell him its kinda a big deal?
Why do you think it is important to know what Paul Brennan, an Obama political shill, thinks he should know? In a few weeks Brennan and his political lackeys will be gone and the CIA will have something of value to show the new president. In the meantime he has Pence attending the briefings on the off chance Brennan may have stumbled on to something useful.

yeah, I wasn't happy when it was reported Obama was blowing these off and I'm not happy about this either.

We saw what happened with Obama and his crappy assed foreign policy. Trump needs to step it up here.

This 2012 "news" was debunked at the time and was recently dredged up by Breitbart in response to the fact that Trump actually IS blowing off his security briefings. Obama takes the information in print form, as have Presidents before him. Bush liked it orally, it's all up to them. Obama doesn't delegate it to Biden. As for the golf,
On average, once every week and a half, he played a round of golf. Other presidents have played much more.
President Obama plays 300th round of golf as president

Finally, at least a liberal who actually read on the subject, at least what the media is reporting. Your idiot brethren are not.

So how do you know Trump isn't getting and reading the same reports Obama does? None of the publications like the Washington Post that defended Obama saying he gets them in writing said how they knew Trump isn't getting them

The news?

You keep trying to make this about me when I ask why you are siding with the argument that less knowledge is better. Everytime I ask you where you are getting this weird information you keep using as a shield you start talking about other stuff.
You started this thread trying to make Trump look bad, when your guy did what you are bitching about. You made this about you I didn't. I just proved you are a hypocrite.

Disagree completely. He should not even be given a clearance. He himself is a threat to national security, and would undermine it with his financial ties.

Let Pence, Mattis etc. handle that. They are much more qualified.

He's not POTUS yet. Right now he's busy getting companies to stay in the US and promise to hire folks. US Steel, Apple, Carrier, for example.

I'm just saying the briefings that are available should be attended so he can know whats happening
I'm just saying the briefings that are available should be attended so he can know whats happening
Maybe he has a private & secure second Twitter account,
and they're tweeting him the FYI..and, there's always email

The news?

You started this thread trying to make Trump look bad, when your guy did what you are bitching about. You made this about you I didn't. I just proved you are a hypocrite.

If you think not receiving briefings is makes someone look bad I cant disagree with you there.

What the hell kind of security briefings were going on when Obama was eating pizza while the U.S. ambassador to Libya was being murdered? Did the security briefings really include some obscure you tube video as the cause of the Benghazi debacle? What kind of security briefing did the FBI get before the Marathon bombings and why the hell did they drop the investigation against the maniac who shot up a Florida bar? Did the A.G. give a security briefing where she threatened Americans with arrest if they insulted a Muslem? Once Trump's cabinet is in place and the current A.G. has been fired as well as the incompetent drones in the FBI and the CIA the "security briefings" might be a bit different.

I'm just saying that being briefed would be better than not being briefed. I seriously dont see a downside here

Relax, he will be briefed. He will take actions as necessary. He is not another Obama. He is an American. He will do his job to protect Americans and American interests.

I would love to relax based on your assertions of what someone you dont know will do in the future sometime but I'm referring to like soon because its kind of a big deal

As I said, relax. Its in good hands-------------------finally. Everything will be in place by inauguration day. We survived 8 years of foreign policy incompetence, we can survive until Trump takes over.

I'm not saying things wont be in place inauguration day I'm just saying that having those briefings are kind of important. Not a month from now....like really soon because things are happening in real time.

I'm not suggesting we'll all die between now and then but the world is still turning while you saying just wait for no reason

How do you know Trump isn't getting and reading the written briefs that Obama does?

What a moron, you didn't Google it before you said that. Talk about making it up

What a moron, you didn't Google it before you said that. Talk about making it up
With Obama they are used to saying your lying without checking facts

Forum List

Back