Please don't embarrass our country Alabama.

25289234_10207953932845486_2061477950799802445_n.jpg

So, we had Slick Willy as President, and that legitimizes a GOP candidate that likes little girls? You are a sick bastard, Rustic.

He doesn't like little girls, at least in the way you imply, that's just a complete fabrication of the left. that's why no one believes you people on anything anymore.
He is a lying pervert ...claims he knew none of those girls

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world
s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.

Who gives a rat's ass what the world thinks. They suck compared to us.
Here is a phrase from our Declaration of Independence Numb nuts
“A Decent Respect for the Opinions of Mankind” -

Irrelevant, you fucking idiot.
Fuck you asswipe...its not irrelevant you are irrelevant Fuck face

So, we had Slick Willy as President, and that legitimizes a GOP candidate that likes little girls? You are a sick bastard, Rustic.

He doesn't like little girls, at least in the way you imply, that's just a complete fabrication of the left. that's why no one believes you people on anything anymore.

There's no proof he did. It's a complete fabrication from the left. That's why no one believes you people on anything anymore

Electing a bigot & accused child molester will just worsen the world
s opinion of the United States already suffering because Trump was elected President.

Who gives a rat's ass what the world thinks. They suck compared to us.
Here is a phrase from our Declaration of Independence Numb nuts
“A Decent Respect for the Opinions of Mankind” -

Irrelevant, you fucking idiot.
Fuck you asswipe...its not irrelevant you are irrelevant Fuck face

It's as irrelevant as you are.

There's no proof he did. It's a complete fabrication from the left. That's why no one believes you people on anything anymore
There is no proof on either Bill or Hillary but that has not stopped mouth breathing Jack wagons like you from screaming hysterical...you fairy Right wing bitch

There is no proof on either Bill or Hillary but that has not stopped mouth breathing Jack wagons like you from screaming hysterical...you fairy Right wing bitch

Yeah there's DNA proof, you ignorant and irrelevant moron.

you are a Right wing piece of shit a greasy turd

Coming from a lying idiot, your lame assed attempt at an insult has no bite.
so what I insult you anyway you suck ass deplorable bitch

Trump supporters trying to rationalize CHILD MOLESTATION

It's almost a complement. It means I'm right. I'd only worry if you agreed with me.

Yeah there's DNA proof, you ignorant and irrelevant moron.

You gonna lock up either on that l you little bitch .... you are just a Trump suck up with no self worth ...there is proof of how Trump feels about women ...he says "you have to treat them like shit" ...,direct quote

you are a Right wing piece of shit a greasy turd

Coming from a lying idiot, your lame assed attempt at an insult has no bite.
so what I insult you anyway you suck ass deplorable bitch

Trump supporters trying to rationalize CHILD MOLESTATION

It's almost a complement. It means I'm right. I'd only worry if you agreed with me.
That is because are not very bright ....you are Right wing Moron
pikmA01.jpg

`
From what I read, the people in Alabama resent trying to make Roy Moore a national issue. While I personally think he's a complete degenerate and agree trump already makes America look bad, they do have a point.

`
From what I read, the people in Alabama resent trying to make Roy Moore a national issue. While I personally think he's a complete degenerate and agree trump already makes America look bad, they do have a point.
Roy Moore as one of a hundred Senators in the US Congress will have Power to make decisions that will affect people not living in Alabama ...for example ...the GOP and Trump are using the Tax codes to punish blue states and this piece of red neck ante Bellum scum will joyfully vote for that

Forum List

Back