please dont harm victims

No one ever fixed it back to what it was before I turned off my rep.

I was at budda stage

I turned it off even thought it was high and the weasel still thought I would get sad he tampered with it.

he was a real piece of work

I dont do lying

It is not "lying"

It is your restrictive perception of people that is the problem, TM.

You tend to over-generalize right wingers/conservatives and take scant criticism of left-wingers and liberals.

Also, this tend to make you seem a bit delusional and a fantic for leftwing causes.

Hey, to me, sometimes it is ok to espouse 'compassion' through government services, but try to understand where the other side is coming from. We just can't do everything through the government. Either the government will become to powerful by enlisting those that needs it services, or financial issues will undermine everything including the progams you advocate. Oh yeah, let us not forget that people get a little upset when their money is being used for things they do not agree with!

Try to balance out your perception. It will make you a more personality more rounded and pleasant.

your perception of me is distorted by your own poltical bias

Liar....

Amrchoas.... this is why no one bothers even trying to help or understand her anymore.... she has a way of biting the hand that helps.

Starting second accounts is allowed. KG's other account is still technically active. You can still rep her posts for instance.

However, I doubt that would fix any of TM's problems. Would that make her stop suggesting that USMB rightwingers molest children? She's already declared that it won't. She will continue to tell her version of the "truth". And so she will continue to open herself up to being banned from threads for an inability to play well with others.

You want to hear something even crazier?

TM is about to call me a Rightwinger or a Conservative!!

Let me guess--I am one of those "Christian Social Conservatives", right TM?

You do not read my posts that much do you?

And shes going to tell you to start stabbing yourself. :lmao:

No one ever fixed it back to what it was before I turned off my rep.

I was at budda stage

You were at buddha stage after Gunny stopped posting. He was long gone when you started the thread about why Tank's rep was so high.

well i could be mistaken and it was not gunny.

I cant say much more on that line without breaking rules

I haven't heard of it happening to anyone but you. You're doing something wrong on your end.

look at the red splats..... :lmao:

Fun while it lasted. :)

I swear.... a true thing of beauty.....

liesmattersREDcrop.jpg

hehehehehehehehehehe...... a thing of beauty dont you think!!!!

What's truly amusing is that she has the full boat load of red splats and pips.

The only other active poster that has that is the mega-racist Ariux.

:lmao:

No wonder she says that she "doesn't care" about reps.... she knows she is at the bottom of the barrel of reps. What i find funny is that when she had several hundred...she didn't have them turned off..... :lmao:

No getting away from it now.... we got photo evidence of her rep...and she cant do crap about it.

Forum List

Back