Please Let Trump Win So THESE People Will Leave the United States:

The list of celebrities pledging to leave the US if Trump wins the WH is growing, and I for one am hoping Trump wins just to see them leave. Because of their public pledge to leave, I believe that the day after Trump is elected they should be gathered up and deported - to anywhere they want to go - 'to help them keep their promise'.

The current list includes:
Comedian Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Rosie O'Donnell
Cher
John Stewart
Samuel Jackson
Actress Jennifer Lawrence
Actor Omari Hardwick
Comedian/Actor Eddie Griffin
Media mogul Barry Diller

Comedian Amy Schumer, Barbara Streisand and the Growing List of Celebs Pledging to Leave America if Trump Becomes President
Maybe they can move in next door to Rush Limbaugh.

Oh...wait...

It’s Been 5 Years Since Rush Limbaugh Promised to Leave the Country in 5 Years
does anyone really listen to Rush? I mean, I cant ever recall actually listening to him. as far as I'm concerned, if Rush threatened to leave if some specific person was elected, he can carry his drug addicted fat ass out of the country right along with the other assholes claiming they will do it.

And you're not?
can you post video of easy claiming that he/she will leave if a specific candidate wins?
He's never said he would leave.
That's not the issue
The issue is he's just as much a drama queen as the folks he's listed .
He posts are more than enough evidence to prove Incontrovertibly that queasy is a drama queen.
I see a difference between arguing on a forum and standing in public in front of a camera thinking you are actually some source of valid influence while stating that you will leave if so and so wins.
Like, what do they think? I'm going to change my vote just to keep them here?
let them carry their asses out of the country, nothing will change for anyone here.
They are an influence your idea of what's a valid and what's not is subjective.
Also some people will change their vote to make them stay.
Imo your melodramatic response is just as idiotic as their declaration.
no more or less subjective than your opinion would be. Guess we are even.
As far as anyone that would change their vote just to keep some Hollywood has been from leaving?
Should this person actually be allowed to vote in the first place?
That question is fascist.

can you post video of easy claiming that he/she will leave if a specific candidate wins?
That's not the issue
He posts are more than enough evidence to prove Incontrovertibly that queasy is a drama queen.
I see a difference between arguing on a forum and standing in public in front of a camera thinking you are actually some source of valid influence while stating that you will leave if so and so wins.
let them carry their asses out of the country, nothing will change for anyone here.
As far as anyone that would change their vote just to keep some Hollywood has been from leaving?
well then, if you can discriminate against the handicap, I can discriminate against the stupid.

You know, we hear this stuff every election cycle -especially if a Republican is leading or close. Yet, they NEVER carry out their threats.

And, it is really is funny ............................ these people, in typical elitist fashion, are soooooo arrogant that they believe they are so important to country that their threats of leaving it somehow constitutes a threat!!
You know how many times Alec Baldwin should have left the country by now?! :p

That's not the issue
well then, if you can discriminate against the handicap, I can discriminate against the stupid.
False equivalence.
Fail.

Forum List

Back