Please will someone who opposes the building of the "Wall" on the southern border explain why?

Wouldn't it be cheaper to just tear down the Statue of Liberty?

I think the Staue Of Liberty was erected well before good Americans were FORCED to pay filthy foreigners to run their baby factories here, fuck over every community they inhabit and overflow our prisons and jails...wasn’t it?

So, you agree we should tear it down then? I suppose would could just have it sandblasted to remove the offensive text.

Nah, we can just leave it alone. It’s not hurting anybody and why waste taxpayer cash?

Well, it's false advertising.

I was watching talking heads program and the token Democrat said "Democrats are against building the wall".
I shouted at the TV "Ask why are the Democrats against the wall"?

What are the reasons for Democrats opposing the building of the wall?
Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA
GOP 73% favor expanding the wall while 87% of Democrats don't favor.
WHY are Democrats against improving the security of the country?

Now my opinion based on the previous history of National Voter Registration Act of 1993
National Voter Registration Act of 1993 - Wikipedia passed by the MAJORITY of the Democrat party which directly approved illegals secure driver's license to aid in voter registration.
This has been the major reason Democrats have favored "open borders'.. political benefits cloaked in pious supposedly humanitarian reasons.

The sad fact is that while yes I AGREE the vast MAJORITY of ILLEGAL immigrants are not criminals, are not
a threat to me, it is the few that ARE getting in that are smuggling not only drugs BUT these innocent immigrants who don't know better!
That is the fact that the DEMOCRATS are aiding and abetting, i.e. encouraging people to break the law their first steps into America!

How can people then be against building a physical barrier that will reduce the chances for people to break
the law in the first place?
Why are supposedly these "humanitarians" that feel so bad for these "illegals" that they have NO problem ENCOURAGING their breaking the law in the first place?

So you people that OPPOSE improving the security of America i.e. building the "wall" please explain why because it has been proven that the wall would effectively reduce the
... At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens....The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

$135 billion a year... versus a wall that will reduce dramatically drug/human trafficking as well as reducing the number of people requiring this federal/state/local costs.

We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, jail, for employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens.

Cancel all worker visas. Of course that will wipe out half of tRumps employees.

Cancel the First Russian Ladies visa retroactively.

I think the Staue Of Liberty was erected well before good Americans were FORCED to pay filthy foreigners to run their baby factories here, fuck over every community they inhabit and overflow our prisons and jails...wasn’t it?
Please advise. Thanks in advance.
illegal-aliens-statue-of-liberty-political-cartoon.jpg
we get to "Blame the Right Wing", if we have to give our Statue of Liberty, back to the French.

We don't need a wall. Arrest, convict, jail, for employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens.

Cancel all worker visas.

Why? Why should hiring someone who wants to work be a crime simply because they weren't born here? And you can skip the circular "because they're here ILLEGALLY" nonsense. The reason there are laws against them being here is because some of you think there is something wrong with them being here. What is it?

I just find it kind of sick and hypocritical that we heap so much fear and hatred on people whose principle "crime" is that they want to work.

I was watching talking heads program and the token Democrat said "Democrats are against building the wall".

Now my opinion based on the previous history of National Voter Registration Act of 1993
National Voter Registration Act of 1993 - Wikipedia passed by the MAJORITY of the Democrat party which directly approved illegals secure driver's license to aid in voter registration.
This has been the major reason Democrats have favored "open borders'.. political benefits cloaked in pious supposedly humanitarian reasons.

The sad fact is that while yes I AGREE the vast MAJORITY of ILLEGAL immigrants are not criminals, are not
a threat to me, it is the few that ARE getting in that are smuggling not only drugs BUT these innocent immigrants who don't know better!
That is the fact that the DEMOCRATS are aiding and abetting, i.e. encouraging people to break the law their first steps into America!

How can people then be against building a physical barrier that will reduce the chances for people to break
Why are supposedly these "humanitarians" that feel so bad for these "illegals" that they have NO problem ENCOURAGING their breaking the law in the first place?

So you people that OPPOSE improving the security of America i.e. building the "wall" please explain why because it has been proven that the wall would effectively reduce the
... At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens....The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

$135 billion a year... versus a wall that will reduce dramatically drug/human trafficking as well as reducing the number of people requiring this federal/state/local costs.

I agree about employers hiring "illegal aliens".
They are complicit in breaking the law and should be charged and convicted IF found guilty in an appropriate court of law.

So, you agree we should tear it down then? I suppose would could just have it sandblasted to remove the offensive text.

Nah, we can just leave it alone. It’s not hurting anybody and why waste taxpayer cash?

Actually it isn’t...we take in LEGAL immigrants by the thousands.
Did you know there’s a difference between legal and illegal?

Anything they can SEE can and will always be compromised. High tech motion detectors--(something they can't see) they won't even attempt. Democrats did offer that up at the last debt ceiling compromise along with more border patrol stations along the border that could react quickly to an alert, and Trump stuck with his worthless POS wall.
That is not true. They did not offer that as a compromise. Republicans offered it. Democrats want open borders.

And, I am not defending the god-awful GOP either.

The problem with "high tech" is it doesn't solve the problem. The problem really is stopping Illegal, unlawful immigation, but the underlying issue is what to do after we stop them using 'high tech". "Very high tech" at entrance Points and border crossings , keeps us safe, very well. Very High Walls every where else, Stems the flow and insures we have authorized entrance points and a physical means to maintain our borders. what's the issue, go break into China, or Russia , Or Many other Country's. I don't think they take it so kindly. Even Mexico will throw you in jail if you violate their immigration laws.

No Republicans have to look cross-eyed and stand behind Trump on his wall, even though they're not going to pay for it. It was DEMOCRATS that said hey for a compromise let's put up more border patrol stations and high tech motion detectors and Trump turned them down FLAT. Trump wants his POS worthless wall or NOTHING.

wall.jpg

High tech is the ONLY way to really secure the border. It's time we spend the money and use it.

For a video and stats on this, just click the below link to redirect to the post on this thread.
Please will someone who opposes the building of the "Wall" on the southern border explain why?

Actually it isn’t...we take in LEGAL immigrants by the thousands.
Did you know there’s a difference between legal and illegal?

Legal votes democrat only 80% of the time. For illegal it's 100%.

Cancel all worker visas.

Why? Why should hiring someone who wants to work be a crime simply because they weren't born here? And you can skip the circular "because they're here ILLEGALLY" nonsense. The reason there are laws against them being here is because some of you think there is something wrong with them being here. What is it?

I just find it kind of sick and hypocritical that we heap so much fear and hatred on people whose principle "crime" is that they want to work.

“Fear” is the wrong word to use...NOBODY is scared of 5’ tall 100lb illegals.
Why would you favor the desires of disgusting illegal thirdworlders over those of your fellow countrymen? You realize that We The People have voted laws to the books which are intended to prevent illegal aliens from stealing taxpayer dollars and changing the culture of America...right?
You realize that our founders made the rules...right?
Why does that suck?

I agree about employers hiring "illegal aliens".
They are complicit in breaking the law and should be charged and convicted IF found guilty in an appropriate court of law.

I have an idea lets Built interlocking fields of fire every 100 yds down the entire border, we can use high tech drone gun implacements, that are completely autonomous. and fire huge volumes of non ' lethal projectiles' at anything that moves inside non crossing areas. Think of the savings in transportation cost of Border patrol operations I' bet you could pay for all of it. when the guns detect movement and engages human targets a response team can be sent to affect the arrests. I'm a genius ! LMAO

Cancel all worker visas.

Identify your motivation to stand against good, real Americans. I’m pretty sure you’re barely American yourself...right?
What part of that super shithole are you from?

Cancel all worker visas.

“Fear” is the wrong word to use...NOBODY is scared of 5’ tall 100lb illegals.
Why would you favor the desires of disgusting illegal thirdworlders over those of your fellow countrymen? You realize that We The People have voted laws to the books which are intended to prevent illegal aliens from stealing taxpayer dollars and changing the culture of America...right?
You realize that our founders made the rules...right?
Why does that suck?

Unlike some I am rather frightened of 5 foot tall 100 lb. Illegals I am also rather afraid of anybody who would attempt or succeed in entering our country ILLEGALLY. When there are laws in place for immigrants of all races and backgrounds to come here legally. There has to be a reason why they can't go through the process. dangerous criminals pass through our Borders everyday, under the watchful of our govt. and surreptitiously. We need to stop it, Illegal immigration is bad or it wouldn't be Illegal right!

I don't have a problem with building the wall if another country pays for it. You know, like Trump said and like his idiot followers believed. Go ahead and spend another country's money to pay for something that will have minimal benefit.

Trump saying that Mexico will not only pay for the wall...but that Mexico will be happy to pay for it. LoL.

Trump supporters chanting that Mexico will pay for the wall.

You idiots were swindled.

So once again, I have no problem with Mexico paying for it. I just wasn't stupid enough to believe that was going to happen.

Mexico will pay for it one way or the other......they won't be able to pawn off their least skilled and least educated off on America to educate and pay healthcare for....and they won't be sending home remittances that will keep this fiat currency in the states. The wall will pay for itself in a couple of years easily.

P.S I don't give a shit on what you might or might not have a "problem" with in the slightest, punkinpuss.

If we don't let them in they can't send it back, Let them send it back at 30%
until the wall is built then throw them out and enforce immigration policy strictly.

I don't have a problem with building the wall if another country pays for it. You know, like Trump said and like his idiot followers believed. Go ahead and spend another country's money to pay for something that will have minimal benefit.

Trump saying that Mexico will not only pay for the wall...but that Mexico will be happy to pay for it. LoL.

Trump supporters chanting that Mexico will pay for the wall.

You idiots were swindled.

So once again, I have no problem with Mexico paying for it. I just wasn't stupid enough to believe that was going to happen.

Mexico will pay for it one way or the other......they won't be able to pawn off their least skilled and least educated off on America to educate and pay healthcare for....and they won't be sending home remittances that will keep this fiat currency in the states. The wall will pay for itself in a couple of years easily.

P.S I don't give a shit on what you might or might not have a "problem" with in the slightest, punkinpuss.

If we don't let them in they can't send it back, Let them send it back at 30%
until the wall is built then throw them out and enforce immigration policy strictly.

I like this guy^^^^^^

Cancel all worker visas.

Identify your motivation to stand against good, real Americans. I’m pretty sure you’re barely American yourself...right?

You go first. Please include verifiable home address, phone number, SS#, and all other relevant details so we can be sure of your authentic citizenship status.

We need to build a wall around the entire country to keep these greaseball wops and papists and pollocks and krauts and micks out!

They bring crime. They bring drugs. They're rapists.

White Anglo-Saxon Protestants only! England is the source of civilization!
Absolutely.
As Ben said who tried to ban German immigrants
"They are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar

Cancel all worker visas.

You go first. Please include verifiable home address, phone number, SS#, and all other relevant details so we can be sure of your authentic citizenship status.

please don't.
I did once.
Our old white fart brave boys threatened my kids

Cancel all worker visas.

please don't.
I did once.
Our old white fart brave boys threatened my kids

Of course they did. They hide behind walls and threaten children. It's how they roll.

Last edited:

Cancel all worker visas.

What's wrong with "It's the law."

Forum List

Back